Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Photo phenomena

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Lilly_goth

Lilly_goth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 01:40 PM

It was late one evening,

I was watching a medium show on living tv (quite good if your interested in the paranormal). Then I decided to look at some ghost pictures because I like pointing out the fakes from the real ones. I was scrolling through a whole gallerey and this must have been the 5th page? when I came to the bottom of the page, there was a picture of two trees and the photographer had markered over the faint orb lines. He claimed that the lines drew the face of President Lincoln. I said aloud, "I see what he means!" just about to click out again. But suddenly, I felt myself go pale and beginning to shake. My stomach lurched and my head was pounding. A cold chill twisted around and thrust itself through my ankles (it normally occurs when I am looking through these type of things). I was paralysed until I clicked out of the enlargement. I felt so better, like it had never happened at all! Then I clicked back into the picture, I was overcome by all of it again. My cat was sitting opposite and really staring at me, as if she knew what exactly was going on. Did she know?

I was still quite spooked when I logged out and went to bed. Still I don't think I'll ever know what it was!

#2    smallpackage

smallpackage

This sentence will end now.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures.
    -Ron Paul

Posted 02 January 2005 - 03:20 PM

edit; removed redundant quote.

Mind showing us the picture?

Edited by Magikman, 02 January 2005 - 08:36 PM.

#3    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 02 January 2005 - 04:26 PM

Yes, I'd like to see it too. I have a hard time understanding how an image of Lincoln could make someone freeze. Unless you happen to be John Wilkes Booth.  tongue.gif
Really though, why that particular one when there are so many more striking pictures out there?

#4    Sariegn

Sariegn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 86 posts

• "I don't pretend to understand the universe...it's much bigger than I am."

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:35 AM

I think the orbs you saw were real and just happened to be shaped in a president lincoln way. It always happens to me, i know somethings strange if my hands go cold and i start to shiver. And the stomache churning is your nerves you rarely use telling you something is wrong. Cats have the same feelings but they understand it. I cant stand ghost photos.

"There are many mysteries in this universe big and small. Like, why do clowns make us laugh? Why do we love puppy dogs? And why, why do little blue midgets hit me with fish?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users