Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus and His Return!

mysticart1987

I want to know because it was prophesized that Jesus would come at the when man need him most and also judgment day. so what i want to ask anyone willing to answer is that. :wacko:

Do you think that Jesus will be reincarnated or already have been and have been living on this earth watching in disgust and disregard to the things and events happening on earth???? All the while, when judgment day comes or when the human race want to destroy the planet with nuclear bombs decides and becomes as he should be. :cry:

DhA...OraCle

-Randy Williams

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• mako

• IamsSon

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

sir, i think you should look at this website and see for just how long men have been excpecting Jesus's return

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

i realize some of those arent about the return of Christ, but most of them are

Edited by demonic presence

Hey!! really didin't know, but proabably knew that it was here plenty of times that it was posted. There are always new members here and information would like to be discussed!!!!!!!!!!

DhA...OraCle

-Randy Williams

I want to know because it was prophesized that Jesus would come at the when man need him most and also judgment day. so what i want to ask anyone willing to answer is that. :wacko:

Do you think that Jesus will be reincarnated or already have been and have been living on this earth watching in disgust and disregard to the things and events happening on earth???? All the while, when judgment day comes or when the human race want to destroy the planet with nuclear bombs decides and becomes as he should be. :cry:

DhA...OraCle

-Randy Williams

I think Christ is here now..or it would be worse...just my opinion. B)

I don't believe he exists. I mean how many times has planet earth needed him? Nazi concentration camps, world wars for nothing, parents killing innocent children and blaming it on stress? Everywhere you look there is proof he does not exist. We alone are responsible for ourselves. We are alone.

Edited by dog soldier

THe very fact that you say you need jesus is saying that you are dependant on him and can't think or act for yourself.

Take a lesson from the native americans, they respected this planet and there land so much that they listened to it and accepted there responsiblitly to do the right thing for the future.

Religions like christianity are the sole purpose that beautiful cultures like my aboriginal ancestors where pillaged and are still being destroyed today because religion can't see past its own material gain to know whats right from wrong.

If jesus did exist he would have told you to look around and fix the mess yourself cuase ain't nobody else gonna do it.

I appologize if this is agressive but nothing peeves me off more than religious types who expect there god or there messiah's to clean up the mess that they make like a parent caring for a already mature child.

I felt sorry for what happen to the native americans. I believe Columbus believes in Jesus and so are the Spaniards and the British.

Just an example of the power of religion. Think about it.

I don't believe he exists. I mean how many times has planet earth needed him? Nazi concentration camps, world wars for nothing, parents killing innocent children and blaming it on stress? Everywhere you look there is proof he does not exist. We alone are responsible for ourselves. We are alone.

Matthew 16:27-28 Jesus predicted his Return within the lifetime of some of his listeners. He will be accompanied by his angels, he said, and will "reward each man according to his works" (KJ version).

Matthew 24:3-35; Mark 13:24-30; Luke 21:27-32 Jesus's extensive and detailed description of the end of the world, and of his second coming. All will occur before the present generation passed away. (Some apologists have defended these passages with the observation that the word "generation" may also be translated as "race". But God had promised Abraham that the Jewish race would possess Palestine forever, so such an interpretation would simply render the passages meaningless.)

John 5:25 Very specific statement by Jesus that the "hour has now come" when the dead will #hear the voice of the Son of God" and "those who hear will live."

John 21:20-23 A suggestion by Jesus. after the Resurrection, that he would "return" during the lifetime of at least one of his disciples. Note that the anonymous author or scribe of the Book of John recognized the ostensible failure of this prophecy, and attempted to explain it in the subsequent verses. I Thessalonians 4:15-17 Another statement, by Paul, that Jesus's return would occur within the lifetime of some of his contemporaries.

I Peter 4:7: I Corinthians 7:29-31: Hebrews 10:37 Further statements that Jesus's second coming was imminent. Paul even advised people not to make plans for the future.

I John 2:18 John was even more specific than Paul. The final hour was at hand, and various Antichrists had already appeared on the earth. See also: Matthew 23:25: Hebrews 1:2. 9:26: I Timothy 6:13-14: I Peter 1:20: Revelations 22:20. All these passages imply that the apocalypse was very close, not in some mystical sense, but in human terms.

Tis is taken from the Forbidden Letters part 2

www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters2.htm

October 2000 : the night of the Soul starts.

November 2001 : the lightbody starts to grow.

Springs 2005 : The lightbody is already very strong. Pope John Paul dies. The bulk of the Work of the Sun is performed during his reign 'of the work of the sun'/ 'de labore solis'.

Ratzinger then becomes Pope. The last pope, and he has the slogan: gloria olivae (the glory of the olive tree: the Tree of Life (spine and brain)). So gloria olivae: the sons of God revealed with the becoming visible of the lightbody. The harvest ("if everything is strong enough, you will have your harvest").

There is an extra Pope, Petrus Romanus, in the list of Maleachi, but he is not clearly identified as a pope. We don't know how to solve this Petrus Romanus problem. Because surely, history as we know it (and that includes churchianity without a doubt) shall stop after the revelation of the sons of God. Not?

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. That was said 2000+ years ago, none of the individuals stand there are still alive...seems that Jesus was a false prophet and had I not had him executed, the Jews would have stoned him to death! :rolleyes:

You seem to have a mistaken understanding of how Jesus will return. He said He will return in the clouds. He will not be born like He was the first time. So, no, he is not some pre-pubescent child or young adult, wandering around the Earth somewhere or anything like that. But He is watching. The Bible says no one knows when He is returning. He did say there would be different signs that would preview His return, but there are still prophesies, regarding Israel which need to be fulfilled.

THe very fact that you say you need jesus is saying that you are dependant on him and can't think or act for yourself.

Take a lesson from the native americans, they respected this planet and there land so much that they listened to it and accepted there responsiblitly to do the right thing for the future.

Religions like christianity are the sole purpose that beautiful cultures like my aboriginal ancestors where pillaged and are still being destroyed today because religion can't see past its own material gain to know whats right from wrong.

If jesus did exist he would have told you to look around and fix the mess yourself cuase ain't nobody else gonna do it.

I appologize if this is agressive but nothing peeves me off more than religious types who expect there god or there messiah's to clean up the mess that they make like a parent caring for a already mature child.

If you don't mind SkyDancer if this Celtic Druid marches right along side you on this one.

:yes:

"so such an interpretation would simply render the passages meaningless"

Exactly.

Edited by dog soldier

We all want some type of Jesus to miraculously return and save us all from this earth...

Sometimes, when we really want something, we tell ourselves it's real.

We all want some type of Jesus to miraculously return and save us all from this earth...

Sometimes, when we really want something, we tell ourselves it's real.

Speak for yourself KBA, I want to save the Earth from all the greed monger nut jobs. She is my Mother and my home. :wub:

jesus will return when the father is ackknowledged ,he is the proof that sits on the right hand side.

jesus the man of flesh will be seen,but it is christ who will walk the earth through the bloodline in truth .

hahahahahahaha If jesus being a symbol for god and god being beyond description is already in our hearts, why do we have to wait for a return of jesus???? He is already with us!!! Jesus said "The kingdom of heaven is within" go there and you will find that jesus won't return because he never left!!! Jesus wanted us to become like him and not stay as followers. Did he not say we could move mountains if we had faith??? And that those who believe and have not seen are more blessed than those who have??? BE HERE NOW!!!@!!! :w00t:

when talk'n about the spirit yes but i'm talk'n the flesh ,that tomb that no one can steal.

only the bloodline can find because of the song that he sings ,and christ will rap his cloak of glory around and he will be seen.

Two words, Red Heifer. Enough said.

Now now SC... we try and keep that name off the boards ;)

If that were him... god could'nt help us all

Happy posting

-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

what about Matthew 16:28 didn't you understand? He said while some of those standing there were still living, he would return...you can't even use that tired "this generation" excuse to explain it away! :yes:

He already has been reincarnated as George W. Bush...

Bush said God told him to to attack Iraq...and only jesus talks to god ..so he's either the prince of peace, the anti-christ, or completely insane?...pick one! :tu: