Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5986    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Fifth Element

• 9,840 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

Or she may not.

Ouija(age 60)

;)

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5987    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

well err, yes there is a couple of things I could imagine like you'd about her...

She's one of those girls who has her knockers...but Im not one of them!

if you need to lose the fixation.. just imagine the same in her late 60's . she may look like she's got 4 arms...

By then I'd be too old to care and at least the trip was fun! :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...breasts....I mean Ancient Aliens... :innocent:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5988    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

I can know in advance this will be make Harte's blood boil...

Im not even rising to it...

We know what it does; it's been driving watches for years.

In no way can we say that Dunn has dotted every 'i' and crossed every 't'.

He has though outlined the principle that tells the world what the GP actually was.  That's enough in my view.

Posted Image

#5989    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

In no way can we say that Dunn has dotted every 'i' and crossed every 't'.

He has though outlined the principle that tells the world what the GP actually was.  That's enough in my view.

Then where is a working model? A proof of concept? It shouldn't be that hard to validate something like that.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5990    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

To follow up on my sensational 'Waymarks" theory relating to ancient stones, allow me to present the following breathtaking analogy-
Picture 1 shows an array of typical ancient stones as seen by an alien craft as it looks down at the earths surface.
Remember, the aliens are BLIND in our dimension and see only a black void except for the stones which they "read" like navigation beacons.

Picture 2 reveals the idea is not new; there are raised Braille bumps on all boxes of tablets that allow a blind person to read what's in the box and navigate around his medicine cabinet with ease in total darkness.. :)

Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 30 January 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#5991    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 30 January 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Then where is a working model? A proof of concept? It shouldn't be that hard to validate something like that.

Got 30 years to spare along with 2.5 million blocks of limestone and thousands of tonnes of red granite?

Let us know if you have any luck.

Posted Image

#5992    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,992 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 30 January 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Or she may not.

Ouija(age 60)

;)

I knew Id get a slap for saying that! Apologies for any offence to anyone. My mum is in her late seventies..and FOR SURE she has things most men desire..

like her moustache....and muscles. Mind you she did used to throw the harpoons on the old whaling ships bless her..

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5993    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

I knew Id get a slap for saying that! Apologies for any offence to anyone. My mum is in her late seventies..and FOR SURE she has things most men desire..

like her moustache....and muscles. Mind you she did used to throw the harpoons on the old whaling ships bless her..

Posted Image

#5994    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,992 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 30 January 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

By then I'd be too old to care and at least the trip was fun! :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...breasts....I mean Ancient Aliens... :innocent:

Just dont start me on black triangles. I used to see one of those 2 or 3 times a week.

I quite miss her too..

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5995    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,992 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

dont you ever care what you say? Batteries and mechanical winders are what power watches, with the exception of kinetics

BUT THERE IS THE SWERVE AGAIN!!

Dodging an issue by posing further ridiculous statements about un connected things.

zoser, in short, your a donut

#5996    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

dont you ever care what you say? Batteries and mechanical winders are what power watches, with the exception of kinetics

BUT THERE IS THE SWERVE AGAIN!!

Dodging an issue by posing further ridiculous statements about un connected things.

zoser, in short, your a donut

You always swerve from the point.

We are not discussing batteries but quartz.  When excited by electrical energy it vibrates.  When excited by vibration it produces electrical energy.

Use your loaf lad.  Use your loaf.

Edited by zoser, 30 January 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Posted Image

#5997    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Got 30 years to spare along with 2.5 million blocks of limestone and thousands of tonnes of red granite?

Let us know if you have any luck.

A scale model would establish proof of concept, it doesn't need to be the same size as the Great Pyramid to produce a verifiable effect. So, why hasn't anyone gotten an electrical charge out of vibrating a block of granite then?

I'm guessing it is because granite doesn't have very good elasticity coupled with the fact that the individual crystals themselves need to be deformed rather that a group en masse contained within a medium.

A crystal is a solid in which the constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are packed in a regularly ordered, repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions.

Almost any object made of an elastic material could be used like a crystal, with appropriate transducers, since all objects have natural resonant frequencies of vibration. For example, steel is very elastic and has a high speed of sound. It was often used inmechanical filters before quartz. The resonant frequency depends on size, shape, elasticity, and the speed of sound in the material. High-frequency crystals are typically cut in the shape of a simple, rectangular plate. Low-frequency crystals, such as those used in digital watches, are typically cut in the shape of a tuning fork. For applications not needing very precise timing, a low-cost ceramic resonator is often used in place of a quartz crystal.

When a crystal of quartz is properly cut and mounted, it can be made to distort in an electric field by applying a voltage to an electrode near or on the crystal. This property is known as piezoelectricity. When the field is removed, the quartz will generate an electric field as it returns to its previous shape, and this can generate a voltage. The result is that a quartz crystal behaves like a circuit composed of an inductor, capacitor and resistor, with a precise resonant frequency. (See RLC circuit.)

Quartz has the further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low. The specific characteristics will depend on the mode of vibration and the angle at which the quartz is cut (relative to its crystallographic axes).[10] Therefore, the resonant frequency of the plate, which depends on its size, will not change much, either. This means that a quartz clock, filter or oscillator will remain accurate. For critical applications the quartz oscillator is mounted in a temperature-controlled container, called a crystal oven, and can also be mounted on shock absorbers to prevent perturbation by external mechanical vibrations.

http://en.wikipedia....stal_oscillator

#5998    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,992 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

You always swerve from the point.

We are not discussing batteries but quartz.  When excited by electrical energy it vibrates.  When excited by vibration it produces electrical energy.

Use your loaf lad.  Use your loaf.

if you bother reading past posts, laddy... you'd see I already debunked the quartz power theory..  but as you dont bother, it can only lead to much future discomfort and mockery for you..

I sense Psyche and Harte will generate another ten posts at least about just that one subject.

So, you always do the swerve...but tell me

were aliens involved with 'any' of your claims?

Ever heard the phrase - "put up, or shut up"?

#5999    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 30 January 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

A scale model would establish proof of concept, it doesn't need to be the same size as the Great Pyramid to produce a verifiable effect. So, why hasn't anyone gotten an electrical charge out of vibrating a block of granite then?

I'm guessing it is because granite doesn't have very good elasticity coupled with the fact that the individual crystals themselves need to be deformed rather that a group en masse contained within a medium.

http://en.wikipedia....stal_oscillator

http://www.amazon.co...c_df_1879181509

Posted Image

#6000    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

if you bother reading past posts, laddy... you'd see I already debunked the quartz power theory..  but as you dont bother, it can only lead to much future discomfort and mockery for you..

I sense Psyche and Harte will generate another ten posts at least about just that one subject.

So, you always do the swerve...but tell me

were aliens involved with 'any' of your claims?

Ever heard the phrase - "put up, or shut up"?

Jesus seeder don't you read a word of anything that is written here?

http://www.unexplain...70#entry4643487

Who do you think was really able to build something like the Great Pyramid deep in stone age times?  Come on.

Posted Image