Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Explain your Avatar picture thread

None of the above

my husband trying to hold on to a big friendly stingray in the caribbean, but it was too slippery

Edited by QuiteContrary

Digitally drawn crow, I love birds. They look so free when they fly in the sky. I also like crows because of their color.

Mine at the moment is Manuel 'Manny' Calavera who is a character from Grim Fandango....the reason behind my choosing him is that i always loved Lucasarts graphic adventures.. :)

....and why you chose it!

Because she looks like me ( a little ) and the arrow is shooting to the point..no beating around the George Bush !! lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

The Cerne Abbas giant early British culture is one of my interests, i looked at it recently and thought "umm my avatar is of a man with a big erection wielding a club" so i have thought of changing it, if anyone finds it offencive i'll definitely be keeping it :devil:

• Like 1

Because she looks like me ( a little ) and the arrow is shooting to the point..no beating around the George Bush !! lol

And mine looks like me :whistle:

• Like 1

Im from Australia and we have a sport over here called Rugby League, Im a fan of a Team called South Sydney who's owned by Russel Crowe. My avatar Is Russel giving the the opposition fans the big thumbs down after a big win over arch rivals ;) You have to be a Souths fan to understand i guess.

• Like 1

Mine was taken fairly locally of the last of the Cariboo Camels. In 1862 a few businessmen bought and brought in 23 camels to serve on the packtrails that led to the local Cariboo gold rush. They figured that since camels drank less water and could pack more weight, they'd make a killing.

They didn't anticipate that the sight of the camels would stampede every other mule train they encountered though. A lot of them were turned loose and, for a while, wild camels roamed British Columbia.

I just like the incongruity of the photo and for a forum like 'Unexplained Mysteries' it seemed kind of fitting.

Probably recognizable to any of you Final Fantasy fans out there...mine is Cloud of FF VII. I'm a big FF fan. (Actually, I think I like Zidane of FFIX better, but Cloud's OK.) Are there any other 61 yr old men out there who like video games, in particular RPG's?

I'm heavily into music and find babies to be the greatest and funniest thing on the planet. So I find it funny that the baby has headphones and is saying "crank it up". lol

Prove it!!!!!!! :P

I like seahorses, and they live in water..... Still Waters

• Like 1

Mine is my fictional (I think) Alien friend Zarkor who morphs into my other fictional (I think) Alien friend Zerak.

Prove it!!!!!!! :P

I was told by a few..actually some thought that was me ( one of which was a ranter ) .. but it's not...I would never put my own picture on my avatar.. I wouldn't want to look at myself in every post lol.. :P

• Like 1

I was told by a few..actually some thought that was me ( one of which was a ranter ) .. but it's not...I would never put my own picture on my avatar.. I wouldn't want to look at myself in every post lol.. :P

Haha

We still need evidence.

What is "RAW BERRIS" by the way? Kept meaning to ask. lol

Edited by Coffey

What is "RAW BERRIS" by the way? Kept meaning to ask. lol

Berries that are raw lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Mine is Nyan Cat, I've had it for over a year now I think. Been meaning to change it, but I can't find anything worth changing it to

I think American McGee's Alice is freaking awesome.

And it looks cool.

• Like 1

Berries that are raw lol

Well that explains it then.... :rolleyes: lol

Well that explains it then.... :rolleyes: lol

Do you think so sir? Do you? Do you really sir? .... Ooh suits you sir !!

Loved the Fast Show

• Like 1