Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should there be a Bible?

Ashley-Star*Child

Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible known as the Pentateuch and this came about after nearly being Pharoah of Egypt. He could have had everything and it seems God put him in that position in the first place so if he so wished he could have freed the Hebrews himself. But then he gets a calling in the wilderness on Mount Sinai, and sees a burning bush who speaks to him. Was it God Himself? No. It was actually the angel Metatron formerly Enoch, who had been around in the time when the angels feel and married human women and they themselves probably started the Egyptian religion. Metatron was later asked by the angels by the account of Rabbi Ishmael's ascencion into the Heavens why he gave the Torah to humans.

So the question has to be asked, did God really want there to be a Bible with all those rules to follow, or did Metatron take it upon himself to destroy a nation which he loathed (Egypt) and instill discpliarian rules to follow it what he thought would bring devotion to God? If there was no Moses there'd be no Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers....in fact there'd probably be no Bible. So many wars have come from the Bible you have to wonder if God just wants us to enjoy our lives and meet Him when we die rather than fight over a book He didn't even start. Even Jesus who was educated in Egypt and could write never wrote a word Himself in the Bible. Why?

The real first book was given to Adam from God via the angel Raziel and in it is magic, astrology, science, angelology etc. If they are the secrets of Heaven given by God Himself why is it so different to the Bible.

So much of the Bible is just opinions yet people still believe it's ALL divinely inspired and use it to justify wars, discrimination, oppression, etc.

Just a thought.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Paranoid Android

• Bella-Angelique

• Omnaka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, but where do you get the idea of the angels known as Raziel and Metatron? Is that a Book of Enoch thing (I know you're big on that particular piece of literature). Because it certainly isn't found in the Bible. The only time I can recall God interacting with humans, it's on account of "the angel of the Lord", and this Angel of the Lord is very much interchangeable with the Lord Himself (I can provide multiple times within the same verse where a person (Jacob, for example) is speaking to only one being, yet the passage alternates between the words for "the Lord" and "the angel of the Lord" (and this duality nips the "contradiction" of people speaking with God yet no one seeing God, but that's another argument, methinks).

Anywho, to quickly answer, we have no real evidence that Moses was the author of the Pentateuch. I personally believe he was the author of said manuscripts, but many liberal scholars suggest the Pentateuch was written by multiple authors, none of which were Moses.

Just a thought for you also ;)

Regards, PA

Enoch, is/was Heavenly Father's Father come down to Help Fathers world, He helped write the bible and so did his Holy spirit Our Grandma of Our spirit,

It was Father on the mount Talking to His son Moses, I know this because , The arc of the covenant is a sore subject with Father, The vatican has it , and probably what they went through to get it , is not Good or in keeping with the laws written inside, They are afraid to open it , I don't blame them.

The bible was written by Our heavenly Parents and Our Parents, parents. 4 of them.

Love Omnaka

Since it is not a Christian or Jewish group rampaging around the planet and performing public executions, that indicates that they have dealt with their ancient liternature questions in a modern and mature manner.

I would not worry about bible readers launching wars from the west, just corporate greed.

many liberal scholars suggest the Pentateuch was written by multiple authors, none of which were Moses.

They use epigraphical evidence to show 7 seperate authors and at least one editor....Strangely Moses describes his own death in the manner of an observer...really great man, he can even observe and record his own death! I don't expect Ashley to believe the experts though, she still accepts Enoch as being real, when it was nothing more than a 2nd century BCE pseudepigraph.... :yes:

Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible known as the Pentateuch and this came about after nearly being Pharoah of Egypt.

So it is said. Moses supposedly wrote "a book" during the days that man was using stone as his means of record, (I can only imagine the tonnes of stone that make a book) while communing with biblical god, and simultaneously wrote the first tablets which took 40 days to come up with 10 commandments, destroyed those, then wrote another much more comprehensive set of stone tablets which were supposed to reflect exactly what was written before, and then subsequently deposited those tablets into some arc which disappears without mention as to why, how, where or to whom.

The story then continues that Israelites grew in number, conquered hordes of foreigners, claimed their land as their god-given right, and divided that land amongst the descendents of 11 tribes. In other words they spread far and wide. Then one day, centuries later, the one and only copy of the Torah serving all these millions of jews in all of these far away places, with all of their levite priests in each place relying on perfect recall of the Torah since the only copy had to be elsewhere, panicked that that only copy was lost. But lo and behold by a miracle, it was then found (thus rendering the Ezra apocrypha as --- apocrypha).

It is a cute story, but then none of that explains why moses father-in-law, who, after witnessing the amount of time Moses spent answering the questions of the flock which fled Egypt, advised Moses to: bid them them all follow god; teach them ordinances and laws and in so many words--demand that they follow same; fear god and elect rulers. EX.18:19:27.

Thereafter, Moses trots up into the mountain and comes back with wouldn't you know?--ordinances and laws! All of which are demanded be steadfastly honoured by Moses' (or at least his political adviser--the father-in-law) god, who is just as apt to instil fear as he is to instruct the savaging of women and children.