Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unexplained hauntings!

Unorthodox Thesis

When I was 7 or 6 years old, I lived in Hungary in a big house,

and one night I had the scariest thing happen to me:

I woke up instantly, looked in the top corner of the room,

and I saw the most scary thing in my entire life!

It was an evil dog's head sticking out of the wall, and it wall looking

at me with glowing red eyes! It was so freaky, I almost wet myself!

It was kind of like one of those ghost experiences. When I

looked, I was paralized with fear, and I could barely scream.

But I did, and I let out a hysterical howl that cannot be imitated by

anyone! It was the scariest thing ever. After that, I though nothing

can be worse. Years later I found a book that talks abut dreams and

visions. color red = murder, dog = hate, and middle of night, at which

time it occured = an invisible entity. So, my conclusion is that Satan

really hates me. Perhaps because I'm a christian, and I'm a real

thereat! Aha! Its just what I think. devil.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spirit

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Great Big Sea

• Lonecat

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, thats a really scary experience! I have had many experiences but none were scary, they were really nice and it was mostly spirit communication. I won't go into detail now but if you would like to know i would be more than happy to post them to you, but there are too many to mention here.

I know me and you have very different beliefs when it comes to religion but trust me, if anything like this happens again, pray in your mind to get your spirit guides close and ask for protection against any evil entities that may be present, and ask that they may be taken away.

Love Spirit xxx

Hey, Spirit!

That sounds like sound advice. I think you and I must think along similar lines.

I am what I suppose Christians would call a Pagan and I believe firmly in my Spirit helpers who, I think, are probably spirits of my loved ones and ancestors and even Friends who are now on the other side. Yes, they are always trying to keep a watchful eye over me anyway but I do sometimes ask them for help in combatting evil influences. This is a good thing to do when you think there might be very negative elements around. I have many Christian Friends and of other faiths too and get the idea that they should rely on their own faiths for guidance and protection. However, when they do ask for help, that is very good advice to give. I'd also like to hear some of your experiences. I am in the process of writing all mine down by hand with a view to storing them afterwards electronically. Long job! Lonecat treeo66@yahoo.es thumbsup.gif

I know me and you have very different beliefs when it comes to religion but trust me, if anything like this happens again, pray in your mind to get your spirit guides close and ask for protection against any evil entities that may be present, and ask that they may be taken away.

I will. I believe in spirit guides, but I also believe in entities that are trying to

bring fear that are evil. It has't happened since. Its like a one time thing that

you never forget.

I am what I suppose Christians would call a Pagan and I believe firmly in my Spirit helpers who, I think, are probably spirits of my loved ones and ancestors and even Friends who are now on the other side.

I am a christian, but I would't call you a pagan. You're just a person who believes

differently. Now, Muslims would reffer to you and me as infadels and adulterers.

They say that the earth needs to be refined from the adulterers, so they wonder

what they can do to stop us. But christianity focuses on getting in tune with your

spirit, soul, and to speak to your conscience so that you realize that we're all

sinners and we need someone to save us. But I believe that our loved ones that had died are watching us. (if God exists) then I believe that this vision or strange

reality was't from Him because I believe that He is the source of love and life.

So, I bet its somekind of evil spirit that did that. (or a ghost)

Thanks Lonecat!

I am also in the process of writing down all my experiences, when i have finished i will send them to you, they mean alot to me, even tough when i talk about them most people believe i should be in some sort of mental insitute...

i don't mind though, cos that's their opinion, and they have a right to express it.

love spirit xx

And Norman, i think you are very open minded for a christian. no offence to anyone but i had some rather bad experiences in the Catholic faith when i was younger, which is why i moved away from that organisation and into spiritualism, which i found suited my beliefs much better.

Would you be Catholic at all? its just that from your other posts you sound it, but at the same time you are ready to embrace new ideas, and thats the best way to be wink2.gif

Love Spirit

xxx

I have no idea what I can be classified as. I can be a christian because I believe in Jesus, and I can even be a skeptic at times. But I believe that paranormal things do exist, and people would't make sutuff up like that. You could also call me a heavy duty Bible/UFO nut cuz that one of

my favorite things to do is research UFOs in the Bible. Then, I like to

have an open mind, because even the bible approves of it to a certain

extent. And I like science. I believe that the truth is out there, and

it does't contradict itself, so the truth must be linked somehow.

My mom told me if I seen something that scared me just to tell it to go away, so if the scary dog creature again just tell it outload to go away.

When I was 7 or 6 years old, I lived in Hungary in a big house, and one night I had the scariest thing happen to me:

I woke up instantly, looked in the top corner of the room, and I saw the most scary thing in my entire life! It was an evil dog's head sticking out of the wall, and it wall looking at me with glowing red eyes! It was so freaky, I almost wet myself!

Now.. I do believe in ghosts... not "evil" spirits... though with many experiances that i've had.. most would say that they are "evil"... disgust.gif

Ok.. i'm not trying to be a skeptic (oh no! ohmy.gif I'm being frank about questioning! tongue.gif ) but how late did you stay up that night? did you do see a scary movie.(read a scary book?).. or experianced a freaky dog attack when you were a kid? Where did you see it coming out of the wall.. was it near the ground? Was it up near the celing? Was it looking directly at you... or did it have to turn it's head towards you?

When you said "feaky" do you mean scary or weird? (Oh... by the way.. how big was the dog?)

{How do you know that it wasn't a dream? You didn't say what happened after you screamed...}

It was kind of like one of those ghost experiences.

Uh... what kind of experience? a scary one... or what? Could you please clarify?

When Ilooked, I was paralized with fear, and I could barely scream. But I did, and I let out a hysterical howl that cannot be imitated by anyone! It was the scariest thing ever.

You could barely scream... so your thorat was tight and or dry? And i don't want to be cocky but if you let out a scream.. why did you say that it was a howl? or was your howl a scream? And hysterical... like you were laughing? Oh i highly doubt anyone could imitate it too.. and i don't doubt that that was the scariest thing ever for you....

After that, I though nothing can be worse. Years later I found a book that talks abut dreams and visions. color red = murder, dog = hate, and middle of night, at which time it occured = an invisible entity. So, my conclusion is that Satan

really hates me.

Uh... where did Satan fit into that equation? murder, hate, and invisible entity... i don't see Satan... {Being a non beleiver myself... i guess i wouldn't understand...}

Perhaps because I'm a christian, and I'm a real thereat! Aha! Its just what I think. devil.gif

Being a Christian has nothing to do with seeing a ghost... and do you REALLY think that? ohmy.gif

p.s. i'm trying to clairify some stuff that happened with me... that's why there's soo many questions... to compare.. (sorry if i'm cocky crying.gif )