Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

tiny dark orb

mystic_mind

...or maybe a fly. It's february and -20 C outside. My cat saw something black on the rug, about the size of a fly or insect, and I saw it too. I saw her go up to it to sniff it and it just whizzed away at an incredible speed. Maybe just disappeared into thin air...not really sure. But I started thinking, if it was a fly they shouldn't exist this time of year. And I would see it on the table near food or on the window seeking light. It's pretty easy to see a fly buzzing around the house. I have not seen any insects at all lately except maybe for the occasional spider. What was this thing? My cat also stares up at the ceiling and quickly jerks her head back and forth as if watching something flying around, But I have not seen anything when I try to see what she is seeing. Could this be very small dark or black orbs?

...or maybe a fly. It's february and -20 C outside. My cat saw something black on the rug, about the size of a fly or insect, and I saw it too. I saw her go up to it to sniff it and it just whizzed away at an incredible speed. Maybe just disappeared into thin air...not really sure. But I started thinking, if it was a fly they shouldn't exist this time of year. And I would see it on the table near food or on the window seeking light. It's pretty easy to see a fly buzzing around the house. I have not seen any insects at all lately except maybe for the occasional spider. What was this thing? My cat also stares up at the ceiling and quickly jerks her head back and forth as if watching something flying around, But I have not seen anything when I try to see what she is seeing. Could this be very small dark or black orbs?

It isn't exactly spring time weather inside your house either if it is 20 below...flys don't buzz around in the cold...how it got inside your house is hard to say...but the fact you have an inside cat gives rise to one thought why.

The fact that it buzzed away when the cat sniffed it is also along the same reality plane as a fly that is cold. Usually, a fly can sense motion a nano second before and so the fly buzzes off.

It is not an orb...it is a fly...a cold, sad, and now angry fly...watch out!

You are correct joc. It was a fly. But not your average ordinary everyday type fly. I managed to catch it and upon closer inspection this is what I found.....

th4pmy10.jpg

Be afraid....be very afraid.

• Like 1

You are correct joc. It was a fly. But not your average ordinary everyday type fly. I managed to catch it and upon closer inspection this is what I found.....

th4pmy10.jpg

Be afraid....be very afraid.

Oh, I am...that explains the 'unique' Earthworm I discovered the other day...crawling up the wall in my bedroom by the bed. And the LadyBug that landed on my lapel the other day..emitting very faint high pitched sounds...

• 2 weeks later...

And does that explain the spider I found on my bed pillow the other night? No, it does not, and the spider didn't even try to explain itself.

LOL. Well I hate to tell you this but obviously you are not versed in spider linguistics...miss muffet. Had you known that "errp sis eeteet" means "why are you here?" in arachnidese then you may have gotten an answer.