Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hand in picture

ghostboy83

My parents were at a cabin this summer and I uploaded the pics from my digital camera earlier today and found something strange about one of the picures. You can see a rather large hand on her shoulder with a ring on it. The first is the orginal and the second is one I made brighter. It's kinda freaky.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by ghostboy83

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• ghostboy83

• Sthenno

• Wookie McFly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing weird about this pic, the hand on her shoulder is infact her own....her arm is raised with her hand halfway in her sleeve, thus barely showing it.

Nothing weird about this pic, the hand on her shoulder is infact her own....her arm is raised with her hand halfway in her sleeve, thus barely showing it.

Okay, I see it now and you are quite right, it is clearly her own hand.

Good photo though. A lot can be explained if time is taken to look. Have to admit it took me a couple of times to see what was being said about it.

Yeah, it is interesting to see how different people can see different things in images. Like a whatsit-can't-be-bothered-to-look-it-up inkblot test..!

How is it her own hand? She has her hands in her sweater pockets. it's a right hand... it can't bend like that. Try to put your right hand on your right shoulder like that picture. Plus she don't wear a ring on that finger and the hand is obviously a mans hand.

Here's a close up:

user posted image

Edited by ghostboy83

Ohhhh i see now...

still her hand

BTW, it is her right side so it would be her right hand....How can it clearly be a mans hand???? You do manicures for a living?

Also after further review of the picture. Look where the right elbow would be, the position suggests that the arm is resting on its elbow and the hand is in perfect position to be placed with the hand. Not to get negative on this post, but you trying to insult our intelligence by stating a right hand does not bend like its supposed to?

Edited by NoahJaymes

The fingers are huge and fat. Plus her hands don't even look like that and she don't wear a ring on that hand.

Well she told me about the picture because she remembers it (only a month ago) and her hands were in her sweater. Not sure what else I can tell you.

Edited by ghostboy83

I can take a picture of my nieces hand who is 9yrs old, zoom in and her hands could look all huge and fat. Gotta give a better arguement then that. Again not trying to be argumentative, but this picture was debunked from the getgo

Think what you want. I'm just posting it because it was strange. I'm not seeking your approval on the picture. I guess saying she don't wear a ring on that hand means anything?

ghostboy, I think you're imagining the hand to be on her shoulder when it is actually in front of it - raise your right hand so the back of it is parrallel with your shoulder and I think you'll see what we mean.

Plus to be brutaly honest... The fatter the person, the fatter the hand. And let's say it wasn't the lady's hand, why is the hand obviously coming out of the sleeve of her sweater (became more obvious in the zoom-in pic)? Where was her hand at that time? Right...

The sleave to that hand is the same material and colour as the womans jacket....It looks to me like she is just holding her arm up - elbow resting on the arm rest of the chair!

Plus to be brutaly honest... The fatter the person, the fatter the hand. And let's say it wasn't the lady's hand, why is the hand obviously coming out of the sleeve of her sweater (became more obvious in the zoom-in pic)? Where was her hand at that time? Right...

I'm not sure if you read my replies but her hands were in the front pouch pockets in her sweater.

Also, not to knock this thread any further, but i find it kinda hard to believe your mom would be able to remember precisely what happened during this picture, especially since she was drinking

Also, not to knock this thread any further, but i find it kinda hard to believe your mom would be able to remember precisely what happened during this picture, especially since she was drinking

They why knock it? You don't know how much they were drinking.. They had a few beer by a fire.. nothing serious.

Unfortunately we only have your word on that ghostboy. Not that we think you're lying, but when we have only your testimony and what we see with our own eyes, and they contradict, we have to believe what we can see.

Just saying....few beers can alter ones memory....in order for us to believe you, we need a full synopsis of that night, minute by minute, exactly what happened when this picture was taken, unfortunately we can not get that information, so we believe what we see, we believe the characteristics of the picture and the way its laid out suggests its her own hand

Suggest's it's her own hand even though she doesn't wear a ring on that hand?

She only wears one ring and it's on her left hand.

Edited by ghostboy83

haha at mum

Dude seriously, do you keep tabs on your mom 24/7???? Maybe she put a ring on that hand for some unknown reason. If you werent there, THERE IS NO PROOF TO THIS. This thread makes me wanna slap myself

Edited by NoahJaymes