Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Photos I've never seen on any website

MattM

I've been searching recently for 1 or 2 ghost photos I saw in a TV series in around 1989. They were shown by an paranormal expert on a British kids' show, The Wide Awake Club, which was cancelled years ago. The photos were quite interesting, one showed the burnt wreck of a car near a nuclear power station and a strange black figure was sitting in the car, it looked more like a black shape from what I remember and the expert said "there was no-one in the car at the time." There was also a weird photo of showing a man who the expert called "a tape man" but I don't really remeber anything else about the photo. It's strange how these pictures ahven't appeared on the Internet. I wonder why classic photos like the Raynham Hall ghost weren't shown?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattM

• coldethyl

• captain pish

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been searching recently for 1 or 2 ghost photos I saw in a TV series in around 1989. They were shown by an paranormal expert on a British kids' show, The Wide Awake Club, which was cancelled years ago. The photos were quite interesting, one showed the burnt wreck of a car near a nuclear power station and a strange black figure was sitting in the car, it looked more like a black shape from what I remember and the expert said "there was no-one in the car at the time." There was also a weird photo of showing a man who the expert called "a tape man" but I don't really remeber anything else about the photo. It's strange how these pictures ahven't appeared on the Internet. I wonder why classic photos like the Raynham Hall ghost weren't shown?

haven't heard of these myself, however castle of spirits has thousands of them, some have been on tv before and some are proven hoaxes but it's an interesting gallery none the less and may have what you're looking for. good luck, those sound interesting.

Cheers for the website link. I've visited Castle of Spirits once or twice before, although I've not looked at many of the photos, so they could have the pictures I mentioned. The figure in the car photo, looking back, does seem quite fake, the "ghost" looks too much like a "monster"- I can remember the photo better now- and I seem to remember it having bright dots for eyes...sounds a bit fake to me, it was just something I didn't think about when I was a kid.

user posted image

I took this from the "ghost photos" section, it was titled: Strange Creature........I wonder which "creature" they're refering to, lol........oh, good lord.

user posted image

I took this from the "ghost photos" section, it was titled: Strange Creature........I wonder which "creature" they're refering to, lol........oh, good lord.

Look at the reflection. You see a young guy standing there, smiling. Look on his right shoulder, is that a hand? What else do you see?

Edited by Matt.dk

Look at the reflection. You see a young guy standing there, smiling. Look on his right shoulder, is that a hand? What else do you see?

A fluffy white dog. Maybe it is strange, some people don't put alot of work into training.. :rofl:

*edit: It looks like a Siberian Husky, maybe?

user posted image

Source

Edited by Episteme

Don't know what it takes for a picture to circulate on the Internet. Am sure there a several terrific ones that for some reason don't make it. :huh:

I think it looks like a bunny rabbit over his left shoulder.

wow a cute dog :)...lol a fake pic!....

Oh btw Thanks for the site!

Edited by Cazee

user posted image

Ok I can see why some people may interpret this as some sort of hooded and clawed figure, but I can also see how it looks like a rabbit as well. It depends if you take the hooked arm/hand as belong to the young man or not.

When I first saw this pic my inital reaction was that this was the reflection of someone drunk and looking goofy or someone handicapped?

No, No...it is most definitely a Hound from Hell... :D

Looks like a hooded figure and the face part reminds me of an owl.

Looks like a were wabbit.

:yes:

Edited by thaimad

looks like aphotoshop to me. Look at how pixellated the hand is compared to the rest of the photo. Speaking of photos not on the net, i saw a ghost tv program on itv called haunted homes and one of the investigators showed some of his personal photos from haunted locations. The one that stands out (because its the most scary ghost picture ive ever seen) is one taken in a pub and a large muscular black entity is standing behind the bar. It has a larger than normal head and is very very evil looking. It looks like a black incradible hulk with a demons head! scary as f*$k

user posted image

It's a young lady smiling with her head tilted-back slightly and has her right hand resting on his right shoulder....either that......or the Grimm Reaper is moonlighting as a lounge act.

I've not seen this photo before and it's hard to guess whether it's a fake or not. The "ghost" does look fake, but the same can be said for the Newby Church photo which is said to be genuine after thorough tests.

Can't some ghosts appear as "shapes" of ectoplasm rather than take on a more human appearance?

It's a reflection in a window, it may have been someone dressed up, how do we not know that???

Looks like a bunny to me. It also looks like a display in a wax museum. Chamber of Horrors stuff. Four friends out for some fun, go to the wax museum, and three of them have their picture taken by the fourth in front of the WereBunny wax display. Nothing paranormal here!

Notice the blocks of colour by the creatures face that are one colour, this is a sure sign that the picture has been "played" with. Its definatley a photoshop. There are no other blocks of colour on the photograph just on the creature. The rest of the picture is consistant in its pixels and colours but not the creature.

post-23907-1160236026.jpg

Also I'd like to think that if I had an evil rabbit's hand/claw on my shoulder, I wouldn't be making a face like a goober.