Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel Video from germany?

lismore

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• GeneBrowne

• Lucid Mark

• courage_now

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... strange video. I've never seen it before. Thanks for sharing. I don't know if it's an angel, I thought it was someone jumping first but them I watched it again and it wasn't that. Maybe someone caught something not visible to the eye among us???? Who knows ... I'm going to watch it a few more times.

Thanks

I watched it ... did the frame by frame thing and it looked like someone initally jumping and then flying????? Anyone else get the same impression?

A rather vague shape passes in the background. Real or fake?

REAL. A real vague shape.

Guys it a bug of sorts .. a dragon fly .. it is on the car windows - check the end frames when it is sucked down and to the left .. Down.. and to the left.

Man christians will reach at anything.

Why sir? What magnificant religion are you? And why do you think this is true?

Can I see some numbers to show what christians believe in? I'm just curious because I might have been not represented.

Guys it a bug of sorts .. a dragon fly .. it is on the car windows - check the end frames when it is sucked down and to the left .. Down.. and to the left.

Stop being so offensive to christians, and nothing anyone posted has anything to do with religion.. :wacko:

Stop being so offensive to christians, and nothing anyone posted has anything to do with religion.. :wacko:

It's the only thing negative the could think to say ... there's no more skipping over things which don't interest you anymore ... it's all ... "this is stupid" "religion this... religion that" "Not true because I dont believe it". It's funny actually how people love to add their 2 cents worth ... even though most would pay them to keep it.

I watched it ... did the frame by frame thing and it looked like someone initally jumping and then flying????? Anyone else get the same impression?

Yes, and cool video, and have no clue what it is..JN

It's the only thing negative the could think to say ... there's no more skipping over things which don't interest you anymore ... it's all ... "this is stupid" "religion this... religion that" "Not true because I dont believe it". It's funny actually how people love to add their 2 cents worth ... even though most would pay them to keep it.

I have noticed thats ALL he has to say for every post..Those posts arent worth 2 cents..JN :no:

It looks like a bug to me. Furthermore why was the camera in that direction anyway when all the people are in the car. There's nothing going on outside so therefore there's no real reason for the camera to be pointed in that direction. Maybe they planned it or something like that.

It looks like a bug to me. Furthermore why was the camera in that direction anyway when all the people are in the car. There's nothing going on outside so therefore there's no real reason for the camera to be pointed in that direction. Maybe they planned it or something like that.

Anything is possible. I saw a flying thing like that long ago on TV and You Tube, and whatever the thing was, landed on a police car and broke all the windows then disappeared, unless that was fake too LOL..JN

Ok .. Why was this reported as an angel, not a ghost or UFO?

I stand by my remarks though, and if you are offended that I feel "Christians will reach for anything" - too bad, so sad.

I stand by my remarks though, and if you are offended that I feel "Christians will reach for anything" - too bad, so sad.

Arguing with an 11 year old? I'm out.

Anything is possible. I saw a flying thing like that long ago on TV and You Tube, and whatever the thing was, landed on a police car and broke all the windows then disappeared, unless that was fake too LOL..JN

I can't exactly say what you saw on the other video was fake but of course since the window was became broken in the other video and the window on this one did not I can't really see the point of your comparison sorry.

I looks a bit staged to me too - the shape looks like flailing arms and legs at first, then goes bug like.

Well, I think I have the scoop. This was taken from another site:

The two videos are (angry growl) part of the Diesel Fallen Wings viral campaign. The website the video links to (fallenwings.org), as well as all of the videos, was created by a company called Digital Arts and has been mucking up the Crypto forum for months!

Source

I went to the fallenwings site as well as the site linked above for Digital Arts. They both contain the same (obviously faked up) photos of wings smashed through cars. I didn't find the specific commercial it was shot for, but the link is enough for me. Fake, it is. <_<

Edit, more from the digital arts site:

Airlock's concept was based on fallen angels, and angels losing their wings as they fall to earth. The aim was to create lots of what appears to be user-generated content and upload it to YouTube and other blogs. The hub was a site called fallenwings.org, which tracked this strange activity.
Edited by Episteme

I can't exactly say what you saw on the other video was fake but of course since the window was became broken in the other video and the window on this one did not I can't really see the point of your comparison sorry.

Thats ok, and I "think" it was in Mexico, but the thing in the sky looked identical to this and landed on hood and scared the officer who ran off. It wasnt in English, but anyone could summize what was happening. I will see if I can find it. They thought it was an "alien" from outer space? That was around a year ago..Thanks Mark..JN

Yeah, that's cool, but it look's like a tattered white plastic bag blowing in the wind.

That was crazy... had to watch it a couple of times. It does look like a being with wings. If it is a angel then ...where's mine. And is he/she always watchin out for me. Cool vid, tho.

The funniest part is that you are in reality, arguing with yourself,and still losing.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest part is that you are in reality, arguing with yourself,and still losing.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO Ahh too funny and I hate when that happens.. :lol:

Well, I think I have the scoop. This was taken from another site:

Source

I went to the fallenwings site as well as the site linked above for Digital Arts. They both contain the same (obviously faked up) photos of wings smashed through cars. I didn't find the specific commercial it was shot for, but the link is enough for me. Fake, it is. <_<

Edit, more from the digital arts site:

Thanks Epi, You do have the scoop!

It was an interesting vid for a moment, I liked the part where it landed on the roof of the other building. That was pretty cool!

This is a very well done fake!!! I would prefer that all of the fakes I watch from now on, be of this quality. :lol:

This is a very well done fake!!! I would prefer that all of the fakes I watch from now on, be of this quality. :lol:

Hah, really! There's another one on the fallenwings site that's kinda cute too, with an "angel" in a mirror.

Viral marketing is already a bit shady - or more accurately "undercover marketing". But when it's done by preying on people's beliefs it's downright dirty. I hope they didn't sell any jeans with it. :P