Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

URGENT secret of aliens

aliens hollow earth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#31    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,386 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content
  • 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

They're weak to fire! - Sugarbear

#32    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 01 May 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content
  • 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

for languages i will make sure to put English content only  for you to understand but for second what you mean i must not post my believes then whats the point of posting  ?!!

#33    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,172 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

for languages i will make sure to put English content only  for you to understand but for second what you mean i must not post my believes then whats the point of posting  ?!!
You are preaching though

#34    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,386 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

mrbasserby,
Preaching is not allowed. If you wish to further discuss this please feel free to pm me otherwise any posts that fall under the preaching rule will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your coopertion.

They're weak to fire! - Sugarbear

#35    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

"I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world"  <-------  Awesome

do you want to know who is really the aliens ??
do you want to know where they come from ??
do you want to know if hollow earth is exist or not ??
do you want to know who is in it (hollow earth ) ??
do you want to know the plans  And conspiracies that they did it and what they will doing it very soon ?
do you want to know the truth about nibiru and why they hiding on public so long time ??
do you want to know who is really the antichrist ?
do you want to know who are demons and where they are living right now and how they related to antichrist ?

Let's cut to the chase:  tell us very briefly who the aliens are, where they come from, etc.  Oh, and tell us who the antichrist is.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#36    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,542 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

Start with #1:

do you want to know who is really the aliens ??

I want to know, but can't watch a video. Please give us the answer to this first question.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#37    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

OK i think the words aliens is not exactly correct for this guys the medias want you to think aliens come from  extraterrestrial outside the earth like movies and stuff  To comply with their future plans they want to achieve, and also they want to hide the real places they come from it but i think most of you know and heard about hollow earth entries that ufo come from it  but what you don't  know about the origin of this races  and the answer in short is they are Hybrid race between humans and jinn and they called as Qur'an mentioned  : Gog and Magog and they became a massive army inside the hollow earth which soon they will arrive on the earth's surface , i will explain in other post more about who are gog and magog race ..

#38    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,542 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Alrighty then. I'm outta this one.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#39    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,565 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

OK i think the words aliens is not exactly correct for this guys the medias want you to think aliens come from  extraterrestrial outside the earth like movies and stuff  To comply with their future plans they want to achieve, and also they want to hide the real places they come from it but i think most of you know and heard about hollow earth entries that ufo come from it  but what you don't  know about the origin of this races  and the answer in short is they are Hybrid race between humans and jinn and they called as Qur'an mentioned  : Gog and Magog and they became a massive army inside the hollow earth which soon they will arrive on the earth's surface , i will explain in other post more about who are gog and magog race ..

2 questions and Id appreciate a learned answer if you will?

1: Where does magma come from? You know magma right? Thats hot red molten rocks that spews up thru volcanoes and earthquakes? Where does magma come from please?

2: And what causes gravity on earth?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#40    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,470 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Sometimes i can see what people mean when they talk about people ganging up on people, I have to say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#41    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 01 May 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Alrighty then. I'm outta this one.

Right behind ya!

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#42    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

I was never in But Now Im out ,And whats all this racket about The Mowog & Rice ? Is this a new cooking Thread?
The "WTF" is Right on this one !
:tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS, 01 May 2013 - 08:09 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#43    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,565 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 01 May 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Sometimes i can see what people mean when they talk about people ganging up on people, I have to say.

hehe, yeh well its been just me against the world on the Boston bombing thread for a while now, so I know how that feels..  :tu:  

http://www.unexplain...5

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#44    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,039 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

look guys i know  how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you  probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read  a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..
Do you have evidence for your claims?

#45    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

View Postphantasia, on 01 May 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Right behind ya!

The Pub, anyone?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users