Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chimp-human fossil uncovered

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Even that qualifies a person as an animal, although more specifically a mammal

true. i couldnt think of the specifics for "animal" so I went with mammal instead. which we as humans are. :)

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,958 posts

• Sorry for the incoherent poetry.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 13 April 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

are you people or scientists still trying to prove that humans came from monkeys?really people I personally don't buy it there has never been evidence that we came from monkey's or etc.yeah we might look similar in some areas but no we did not come from monkeys.you wonna swing with the monkeys by all means go for it but I am no freaking monkey or animal though.if we really did come from monkeys or chimpanzees or whatever then why are we not as strong physically as monkeys,chimpanzees or gorillas?if we did came from them we would be as strong as them no matter whether we live in cities or etc.you know what I am a spiritual being in a physical body I am a spiritual being inhabiting a physical body and finally have a soul.we all are spiritual beings. we were programmed since birth to believe we are something we are not people.

Dont you think animals could be spiritual too?

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Gotta say this, I'll apologize first but we have monkey blood, it's what's called RH+. They have no clue where RH- came from or red hair and blue eyes so there might have been another influence there but it could have also been a mutation of a natural nature.

#19    xxxch00bxxx

xxxch00bxxx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• There is one thing i do know is that i know nothing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 13 April 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

@ Abramelin you call yourself a animal and etc by all means go for it!!! don't label me or others as being animals or whatever.you call yourself what you wish.i know i did not come from no freakin monkey or chimpanzee or etc.as for science the hell with science science is powerful but limited in so many ways and most importantly is only good in the 3rd dimensional realm

The UM community now accepts your right to be a pokemon, have fun trying to see if you can evolve.

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,427 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostLeah G., on 14 April 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Gotta say this, I'll apologize first but we have monkey blood, it's what's called RH+. They have no clue where RH- came from or red hair and blue eyes so there might have been another influence there but it could have also been a mutation of a natural nature.
Calling that monkey blood is like calling your hand a monkey hand. The Rh factor was named after the rhesus macaque because the experiment that lead to it's discovery was done using blood cells from the rhesus macaque.

Edited by Rlyeh, 03 May 2013 - 05:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users