Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Global Mind Control 2004

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 28 January 2004 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (<bleeding_heart> @ Jan 28 2004, 12:02 AM)
Better still wear a Bush face mask no one will bother scanning for brain activity!

why bother with a bush mask? bush has little to no brain activity. w00t.gif  devil.gif  I believe Dick cheney has some brain activity. maybe "they" should electromagnetic his heart.

alien.gif  eyecrazy.gif  eek7.gif  screama.gif  

#32    JLA369

JLA369

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• I am beavis!Before me you will bow!

Posted 28 January 2004 - 09:30 PM

HA!! Right geeohn! Anyways, digitalprincess,you seriously need to go outside and smell the coffee,we're not idiots... here's some advice: wake up,we're not in lala land!

Posted Image

Beavis and Butthead

Things that rock
-------------------------
AC/DC
Sevendust
Metallica
Korn
Black Sabbath
JLA369 says to rock on!

#33    JLA369

JLA369

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• I am beavis!Before me you will bow!

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:12 PM

This is stupid

Posted Image

Beavis and Butthead

Things that rock
-------------------------
AC/DC
Sevendust
Metallica
Korn
Black Sabbath
JLA369 says to rock on!

#34    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 05 February 2004 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (anonymous57 @ Jan 19 2004, 07:26 PM)
If TV is mind control then the government have some really messed up plans for us. Shows like Monkey Dust and Dare to Believe are proof that they've lost it.

Would they wanna just show you every little thing about the government (or thier propaganda) on TV? What they intend to do is put lots of entertainment stuff in it (to drive us off our grounds, haven't you realised that almost every teen in this world are corrupted by it?), show lots of movies (even movies like Taken, Star Wars etc, they'd just like to set our minds just at that, never able in realizing this whole concept could be true out there. That's why most of the time whenever you bring the alien topic out, most of them would be like "Oh you've seen that movie too?!?", not the real deal.

Anyway are you an American?? If yes, I guess you must be very familiar with the chip implanting thing happening there, which is also a mind control technique, only a very much reliable & high tech method. I've heard that implanting chips into body parts are developing into some sort of trend there, it's even gonna be mandatory for every citizen there for so-called "security" measures. Is this true?? I only hope for the right people to come out with the right things in explaining this out. wink2.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#35    wigam

wigam

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 04:24 AM

there IS a global mind control going on.... i see it all day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users