Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's Taking E.T. So Long to Find Us?

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#226    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

To some Superman cosplayers, reality is the kryptonite.

#227    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,030 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 24 July 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

As all truth messengers already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." The truth is an enemy of humanity. So, if you are a slave to the human race, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length.

You obviously not only have no idea of which you speak, but is also completely ignorant of science. I would suggest that you educate yourself a bit before posting so you don't look so foolish.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#228    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 24 July 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

You obviously not only have no idea of which you speak, but is also completely ignorant of science. I would suggest that you educate yourself a bit before posting so you don't look so foolish.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Note that the only people offended by this kind of anti-science information are those who worship Earth's authority figures. Although, these people will explain away such an accusation by claiming that science is synonymous with rationality, and therefore is simply the best way to seek the truth.
In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority figures of science.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#229    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 July 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

Note that the only people offended by this kind of anti-science information are those who worship Earth's authority figures.

Who exactly "worships earth`s authority figures" and what does that even mean??

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#230    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 24 July 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Ok, so enlighten me. In a couple of sentences please explain to me exactly what 'the truth' is.  Seriously, I really want to know. ....the floor is yours....

The truth on what exactly?

Spiral Symbolism:

#231    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,219 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Is that New Age anti-establishment BS I smell or did someone just step in something?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#232    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 25 July 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

Who exactly "worships earth`s authority figures" and what does that even mean??

You tell me. you have a brain so use it. Do I speak in parables?

Spiral Symbolism:

#233    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 July 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

Is that New Age anti-establishment BS I smell or did someone just step in something?

Do you even know what New Age is?

Spiral Symbolism:

#234    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

If I were an alien and I happened across this thread (by whatever means, it's not actually going to happen, I'm stating a pure 'what if' statement here. Also this statement only includes me putting human values and perception on it, because I am a human. I have no other way of knowing how an alien would actually regard this thread):

I would def not visit this planet or make any comment. I would just turn off my space ship lights and quietly fly away.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#235    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

Back to the subject:

What, When, Who & Why

Part 1

Disclosure. An official statement that … WHAT?

Well, that the Earth is being visited, er, has been visited since … WHEN?

We don’t know for sure, but actually the point is, we have been working with some of them … WHO?

Tall whites, tall greys, small greys, reptilians … some hyperdimensional ones …

but we have this problem … WHY?

Good question. We can’t fake it anymore, so we are going to disclose … WHAT?
Hey, not more than we absolutely have to.

If you are among those who think that this AlienUFO thing is a good joke and provides passing entertainment value at best, you are lucky, and not likely to read this. Because it means that you have so much catching up to do with reality that you will likely not catch it. You will cling to complete denial of AlienUFO for as long as you can, and then spontaneously go bananas. Enjoy your blissful ignorance for as long as it is possibly enjoyable.
Disclosure has been happening, and is happening, ever since before most of you were born. Not officialdisclosure, though. By the time that this will be officially disclosed, you will be shrugging it off. But that will be quite some time into the future.

There is an overwhelming amount of credible evidence that non-human intelligences are on Earth, and have been on Earth. Some of them since before we humans showed up, or were seeded, or were created, or shipped. Some of how many species of aliens? Pick a number, any number below, say, 57. Even if you pick only 3 or 4, the resulting complexity is simply staggering.
Which ones of the aliens are trading their technology for something valuable that we have (other than Jazz)? Which ones of them think it is ethical to mess with our extremely messy human affairs? Which ones can you trust to be left alone with your chicken? And, most importantly, which aliens work together, or don’t work together, with what other aliens? For humans, this is a messy scenario, and some alien species would certainly chime in here. Others might just look at us like a sheep trying to figure out wool futures.

You see that this gets impossibly complex once you pick more than one alien species being interacted with on Earth right now. It is not chess anymore, it is 3-D super chess on steroids, and humans need not apply.
Even if you have spent a lot of time studying the most serious, credible, dedicated and informed researchers of the AlienUFO theme, you often feel that you have a long way to go. One of the first breakthroughs is when you realize that the AlienUFO is unquestionably real. You start exploring the details, the alien varieties, the sightings and the stories, the coverups, the versions, the channelled stuff, the woowoo stuff, the speculations … and, finally, the implications of it all.
They said (the Brookings study) that we could not handle the truth. But the truth is that we know that they can’t handle us once the truth gets out. Us, that is, you and me, the general pop, the useless eaters, the masses, the sheeple, the taxpayers, the patriots, the good people, the children, in a word: us 99.99%. They pretend that we will have a hard time coming to terms with the reality of the alien presence, when in reality, they are toast if they actually tell the entire story as it is, unabridged, no spin, no lies, no omissions, nothing but the truth. That would be the end of the line for them. Them, that is the 0.01% of the teeny-weeny minority of well-meaning population reductionists, or however they prefer to call themselves, those who are privvy to the big picture.

Read more:

http://www.thetruthb...iving-among-us/

Spiral Symbolism:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users