Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

During A Service-The "Spirits" Nearby

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 04:14 AM

Last month, I went to another Healing Service at Celestal Light. After an excellent service, we went into a group meditation, where we receive "messages" for each other. It was really special.

One Woman saw a "Nature Spirit" near me. (Very approprate for those who know me). She said he looked "....little, brown, wrinkled, like a Troll, or Elfish Creature". She said he was "ugly", but "very Happy & with a sweet smile". I asked if he looked like an old tree trunk, and she said "Exactly!". I sense him (it?) especially when I am in my garden, or caring for my animals. It is not scary to me, after all, I believe we are surrounded by Spirits all the time anyway. Since the Earth, and all living things have spirits, occasionally, we will interact with them.

Another Woman saw "A Black Shadow-about 8-ft tall" near me. Now, she told me, "this shadow is covering, or protecting you". Interesting, as a former Christian, normally, I would FREAK, thinking it was a "demonic" entity. But it is not.

I did write that I learned how to communicate with ArchAngels last week. I wonder if a door was opened for all kinds of spirits now. But, remember, I always HAVE believed in spirits, and that they are close to Humans.                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#2    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:51 PM

This is fascinating stuff!  Thanks for sharing! grin2.gif                                                      

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#3    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 05:41 AM

thank you for replying.....original.gif

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#4    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:10 PM

i don't know what spirits follow me... but i'm sure no demonic entities, but there's this         worshipper in my neighborhood that burns bibles, one time i saw a shadowy figure w/ small horns following him. that was wierd...

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users