Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any help much appreciate

kalomy

Hello,

I just recently discovered this forum as I've always been fascinated by unexplained mysteries and really excied to have found it. As I was exploring, I noticed some people have posted about lost items. Now I know that some people are not big fans of people posting about lost items, but I thought it might be worth a shot to get help from anyone who might be willing to help. I apologize if this offends anyone.

The other night I came home late after coming from making a deposit at my local bank. I put my wallet in my purse and zipped it up before getting out of the car. I live in an apartment and park in a spot directly across the way from where I live. I went in and set my purse down in the same spot I do every night and went to bed. In the morning, I got up and grabbed the purse and walked directly back to the car to drive my mom to work. Then I got home and put the purse back in its spot in the bedroom. I sat to make a call to the bank and finally unzipped my purse to get my information out and could not find the wallet anywhere. I am stumped as to how it could disappear when 1) my purse never was opened and 2) when my purse had only travelled such a short distance.

I have searched my home and car with no luck. I even had a friend search for me as a second pair of eyes. I know people lose wallets all the time and people might just say look harder, but wanted to see if anyone might be able to give me some assistance. Unfortunately, my mom has been having a tough time health wise and financially so I had her bank card in my wallet as I was helping her with things. I think that's what I feel worse about as it wasn't just my own things that were lost that might need to be replaced. It was a black wallet with pairs of cherries on it.

Thanks in advance to those who are willing to read this and possibly willing to help.

Edited by kalomy

check your drawers, anywhere where you keep pens, pencils, or paperwork

you were tired and might have accidentally left it lying in one while you were searching for or putting something else away

that happens

I found a container of salt placed up with my drinking glasses by me yesterday

Wish I could help you. But I must say what a very polite post :yes: I hope it turns up and good luck :tu:

• Like 1

Check behind benches or chests of drawers.

Or maybe under the car seat.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions! After tearing apart the car and apartment, the wallet is unfortunately still missing. I even tried using a pendulum to ask questions to try to track it down. No luck. For whatever reason, the universe does not want me to find the wallet at this time. Oh well. Thanks again for the help.

Edited by kalomy
  • Like 1