Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voice of Reason: The Reality of Bigfoot

dipaolo13

Here is a link to the LiveScience article, discussing Bigfoot. What I am hoping here is that we can get a mature discussion (bullet/talking points) debate going on this article. I hope we can see both sides to what the writer is writing.

LiveScience is a reputable science source in the representation of new and obscure scientific news items.

This article is focusing on the latest news of the Bigfoot sighting in the Yukon, in their "Science of Fiction" section.

I hope you read this, and get a good discussion going based on the article, with cut and paste quotes if need be and your take on it; whether you agree or disagree. If not, I will come back after dinner and try to get the ball rolling.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dragonlady_mothman

• aquatus1

• dipaolo13

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, thrice is enemy action.

If there are native legends about Bigfoot and several unrelated people who benefit nothing see the beast, footprints, handprints, feces, and hair are recovered, then it is worth looking into.

Not that we should. We humans destroy everything we touch. If we find Bigfoot, he'll shortly afterward be on the endangered species list.

It occurs to me, having heard so many times that there are native legends of Bigfoot, that I haven't actually heard of any of these legends, or ever seen them sourced. Does anyone have any link to any sort of actual ancient indian legend about Bigfoot?

huh.gif You speak sensefullness...

Wendigo i think i have heard is a variation on Bigfoot. i've also heard they talked about large, hair creatures, and a race of giants that were so brutal but stupid they had to be driven extinct. Sasquatch is a Native American word, Wild Man of the Forest, i think is the translation.