Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-human entity caught in picture

The93rd

Greetings, i'm new to the forum been a fan of this site for a few years but finally decided to post something i think is worthy of discussion.

I have this picture that's been keeping me up at night trying to debunk it myself, I've thought about every possible outcome as to why this discrepancy appears on this photo and i am all out of theories.

First let me give you a little background on the night this was taken.

I was out Saturday night with my significant other, nothing out of the ordinary except the next day i would be turning 21. After leaving the theater around 1 or 2 in the morning we headed to my car to go home. She ran to the car and locked me out thinking it would be funny, that's when she took out her phone and snapped a few blurry pics.

Now if you take a look at the picture you can see a silhouette standing in front of the car window, that's me trying to get in. You can see the lights of the theater in the background and her hand on the bottom left as she was snapping pictures. There's also a large tree on the top right side and the window of the car is rolled down about an inch. Between me and the tree appears to be a discrepancy in colors.

The night after this picture was taken is when it was brought up to my attention. I figured i'd use my knowledge in graphic design to see if i could debunk it.

Here are some of my observations:

1. I mentioned there were a few pictures taken at this exact time so i did what anyone with common sense would do and examined the others. The rusty orange color does not appear in any of the other pictures taken before and after this picture was taken thus ruling out reflections of surrounding objects.

2. The rusty orange color does not match any part the background, you can see a tree behind it which was no more than 10ft away from the car the colors should not have been so off the color spectrum, night and day difference.

3. If you look closely there is a clear distinct line outlining the head of the entity, that's no distorted random reflection.

I'm all out of theories as to what this might be, please let me know what you think, have you encountered anything like this before?

post-148970-0-43103800-1404176866_thumb.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

I don't know what are we supposed to look at. It looks like a blurry picture taken with a cellphone (low res) inside a car with the reflections of the window.

Aye, look in front of the tree

You should re-upload and make a red circle of what you're thinking it's a "non-human entity". For me it looks like the effect of taking a picture with a low resolution cellphone inside a car directly to a window.

Can you post the pic before and the one after?

And why were you taking pics of a dark reflection with multiple pics?

My first guess would be a reflection of some kind of passing light source, or maybe a reflection of a reflection of a passing light source.

You weren't smoking a cigarette were you?

I am not on my pc but looking at the photo, looks like a doll since it is inside the car, not out the car. I will upload a brighter version tommorow

• Like 1

You should re-upload and make a red circle

Do this, OP. Red circles means it paranormal.

• Like 5

See attachment

post-148970-0-24156500-1404183750_thumb.

Edited by The93rd

Do this, OP. Red circles means it paranormal.

I don't think it's paranormal but I want to know what I am supposed to look at, I only see light reflections on a blurry photo.

Can you post the pic before and the one after?

And why were you taking pics of a dark reflection with multiple pics?

My first guess would be a reflection of some kind of passing light source, or maybe a reflection of a reflection of a passing light source.

You weren't smoking a cigarette were you?

No nobody was smoking, my girl took the pictures I will upload the before and after tomorrow when I get them from her. This pictures were meant to be deleted as you can see low light is no match even for a S5 being used at the moment lol

What was your girl wearing? It's a serious question not being fascecious.

• Like 5

What was your girl wearing? It's a serious question not being fascecious.

Lol nothing that would cause that "reflection" that's for sure

Pareidolia. Same thing happens when people stare too long at pictures of Mars rocks....or clouds.

• Like 5

Where is the pic??plz post it

I accidentally double posted, see other thread

OP please delete this thread.

I agree with JWB. "Pareidolia"

I can see a distorted creature's face with thick uneven horns (bovine) and a muzzle with open mouth. Eyes are offset, or maybe one is open and the other is closed. Although it has horns, it also seems a little teddy bearish to me as well. Not scary. It has a face and part of a shoulder. It's between you and the tree. It's huge too. But I think it's only a trick of the eye caused by light/shadow. It's too distorted to be something real to me.

I agree. It looks "toyishly" friendly. Odd maybe, and I can't place it, my kids are too old, but friendly and "toyish". My new made up word for the day.

I'd pull out its stuffing and be done with it.

I agree with JWB. "Pareidolia"

I can see a distorted creature's face with thick uneven horns (bovine) and a muzzle with open mouth. Eyes are offset, or maybe one is open and the other is closed. Although it has horns, it also seems a little teddy bearish to me as well. Not scary. It has a face and part of a shoulder. It's between you and the tree. It's huge too. But I think it's only a trick of the eye caused by light/shadow.

Yes! Thank you that's an accurate description. I'm not saying this is something physical but a distorted apparition perhaps

Lol nothing that would cause that "reflection" that's for sure

I asked because it looks flesh colored like her hand in the lower left, like it could be her legs reflected.

There appears to be something in the lower left of the picture that has the same color, texture and hue of the "entity" in the glass. To me it seems to be a reflection onto the glass from inside the car. However it is still open for interpretation.

I agree with you , it is non human. Dehumanizing to go in a man striptease bar and photo shot the "monster" ...LoL

You can clearly see the dancing position on the stage. nice bots he has Lol

Edited by qxcontinuum

I accidentally double posted, see other thread

OP please delete this thread.

That matter is now fixed, your thread/s have been merged together into just this one ;TU:

I see a guy standing next to an American roadback diner. The reflection in the windshield looks like a face but seems rather inconclusive.

It looks like a dog's face to me. Possibly reflected in the closed window of a car.

It would be good if you could post the other pictures you have so we too can compare them alongside the one in question.

You can see anything if you look long enough!

Can you see a rhinoceros here? :lol:

eu4f33b6ad.jpg

funny-optical-optical-illusions-2-faces-16.jpg

• Like 2