Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Seen Through UFO Windows

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

Pfffttt, speak for yourself!

you being a critic, they would be laughing at you the hardest.

#17    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,226 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 20 January 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

you being a critic, they would be laughing at you the hardest.

Ohh well, at least I will hear what Alien laughter sounds like for real!
Posted Image
What do you think they will think of believers? That they are wise and open minded???? :lol:
Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#18    cureyfreri

cureyfreri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

I like how in that last one, they're giving a nice friendly wave.Posted ImagePosted Image

#19    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Giant Tortoise

• 29,324 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Gidday Pax

I thought so, the pictures is not the best so I was not sure if I was looking at it correctly, it would be good if we could make out the text. I am guessing this is to be called a scout ship or something, because nobody is crossing space in that wee thing.
Well, they look like ejection seats, so i'm guessing it's a lander or something like that.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#20    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 4,995 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Topsecretresearch, may i ask which of these is, in your opinion, the best example in terms of actual imagery, corroboration, evidence or any combination thereof?

At the moment I am connection challenged and cannot view videos, and I have to say that the first still image you posted is a bit underwhelming.  Can you nominate which case is worthy of in depth review?

I note that Psyche seems to have busted one of your very own links from content within it.. Namely:

He then interrogated the inhabitants who had known them and to whom they had told their story, and he found enough people who had known them. All without exception had the same reaction when he told them of the affair in the career: they burst to laughters.
...Pacaut decided to push his investigation further. But everywhere, he obtained the same explanation: the story had been invented by the merry team of workers, at the instigation of their foreman who, to make it plausible, had finicked all the details.
Pacaut asked why these false witnesses had persevered such a long time in their testimonys. It was answered to him that it was because they had ended up being trapped with their own game, and they did not dare anymore to reconsider their first declarations.
"A hoax also... the "witness" Georges Gatay admitted afterwards that he had invented the entire story."
French ufologist Michel Figuet found out that Paris-Match confirmed the case as a hoax.

Can you please explain why you didn't mention this .. er.. rather important information?  I'm beginning to wonder about the depth of your 'top secret research'.

But anyway, I'm happy to look at your favorite nominated case in detail - which one is that?

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#21    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostJohn Weiss, on 19 January 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

They're simply minding their own business while searching for William Shatner.

William Shatner did have a UFO encounter believe it or not. :yes:

#22    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 January 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Same with sphere shaped.

http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case303.htm

Posted Image

#23    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,226 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 20 January 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

Well, they look like ejection seats, so i'm guessing it's a lander or something like that.

Using logic, that would be the only conclusion one could come to, I was wondering if the witness has more to tell on that. Like I say, the text is imposible to read beside the pic. Obviously only the illustration was posted for impact, the words were to be dismissed. One wonders what might be in them considering this.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#24    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

I must say, interesting link. I got this from it.

Don't believe all the debunker explanations you read on the net although I do factor that some case may not be legit.

#25    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 20 January 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Topsecretresearch, may i ask which of these is, in your opinion, the best example in terms of actual imagery, corroboration, evidence or any combination thereof?

At the moment I am connection challenged and cannot view videos, and I have to say that the first still image you posted is a bit underwhelming.  Can you nominate which case is worthy of in depth review?

There are a lot of them. The Dorothy Izatt - British Columbia case I posted looks interesting.
Also go to this link to view ET cases: http://sites.google....secretresearch/

#26    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 20 January 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

they have windows to see how pathetic humans are up close. if there are aliens coming here, they are for sure laughing at us.

Posted Image

You're right.

https://www.youtube....d&v=95bg8S3-Zpo

#27    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

BC is awesome. if anyone has never seen a ufo go camping for a few nights anywhere out there. natives has seen them for 1000's of years.

#28    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

June 19, 1979. Rauma, Finland
Posted Image
The two witnesses that lived in a rural area were sitting in their living room with the window opened when one of them caught sigh of a silvery gray metallic cupola shaped object resting on the ground not to far away. The bottom of the object was blue black in color and it was emitting a blue-black beam of light form its middle section. The beam briefly swept the nearby woods then switched off. Both witnesses had now seen the object and one of them decided to have a closer look. This witness walked very close to the object and was able to see that it rested on small metallic legs. The upper part of the object was transparent and inside two small humanoids could be seen. These were described a very "ugly" with crooked beak like noses and covered with green brown spots, they had large bulging eyes, pointed chins, large mouths and pointed ears. Both wore shiny gray helmets with antennae with a yellow line on the middle. They also wore black gloves and clothing. The witness was also able to see numerous gauges and levers inside the object. The being nearest to the witness made a sudden move and the witness was suddenly blinded and fell back. The craft then took off emitting a whistling sound. The witness eyes were irritated for the next several hours and he was briefly in a state of shock.

#29    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,226 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 21 January 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Don't believe all the debunker explanations you read on the net although I do factor that some case may not be legit.

Hey, it was your link. You provided the information.

#30    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,518 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

This one must've come with optional upgrades.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users