Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lights out

loganXman

ok

so last nite i was at my girls house. we were getting ready for bed but she had hick-ups. so i told her to drink water upside down. when she started to do that, the light in the room went out. (its a fan, but only the light went out.) you have to pull the string to turn it on or off. nobody pulled anything. the whole thing was pretty freaky and honestly, if i was alone i would have need a new pair of underwear.

so i played it cool and just laughed. she got all freaked out and hid under the covers. lol, i told her to calm down. she was half jokin and half serious.

anyways, well, i know there is a lot of logical explainations for this. help me out and give me some so i can tell my girlfriend before she never wants to sleep in her bed alone again. thanx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• loganXman

• Phantom

• *MoG*

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'm with Phantom (not literally!), in all seriousness, did you check the light blub?

anyways, well, i know there is a lot of logical explainations for this. help me out and give me some so i can tell my girlfriend before she never wants to sleep in her bed alone again.

Lol, is that a bad thing?

Power surge, blown filament in lightbulb

guys!, i light bulb is fine. nothing is wrong with it. huh.gif

thats the weird thing. only the light went off like if someone turned it off. everything in the house was still on. dontgetit.gif

so i just pull the string to turn it back on and it did.

sorry about leaving the "light bulb it fine" part out. wacko.gif

Water getting into the light fixture or dodgy wiring?