Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

John Chang Debunked

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#46    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:00 AM

Virtual Particle, on 09 November 2010 - 04:57 AM, said:

To most indigenous mystics your money is considered evil....that relates to years of experience...the problem with these challenges are the same....not interested in your money...

Was not asking you actually...

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#47    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:05 AM

Sakari, on 09 November 2010 - 05:00 AM, said:

Was not asking you actually...

To put is bluntly it is the same crap under another name....I do not care who you were asking...

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#48    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:40 AM

Virtual Particle, on 09 November 2010 - 05:05 AM, said:

To put is bluntly it is the same crap under another name....I do not care who you were asking...

???????

WTH did I do to you ?.....Disagree?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#49    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,512 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:38 AM

So right. The problem of course is that the depth, discapline, and faith  of anyone that has powerful abilities would never allow themselves to be tested. The old playground argument of well if you won't do it, you can't is rediculouse. If you ask a lifelong martial artist to drmonstrate his skills. He will deny you. He might do if in a class for students, but to be challenged to do so snd then do it would be to sucumb to his own ego. Very indignant. Could you imagine Christ showing off or being tested. Would he sucumb to testing. If you don't beleive he is real then what about the character we know as Christ. Of course he wouldn't. The nature of true spiritual power and money are fundamentaly at odds. The type if person to acheive that level of awareness is beyond temptation. If those that have it do show it is probably in an attempt to educate and help people with faith.

Honestly even myself. I recently agreed to experiment with my spiritwalking, and offer up my results. It seemed the normal course of an inquisitive person. It was all my own idea. As soon as  did I felt sick about it. I don't want to do it.....indeed I don't even think I can. Meaningful spiritual energy does not care about doubt. Randy cotoure won't kick your ass if you challenge him, he will just laugh.

Edited by Seeker79, 09 November 2010 - 06:48 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#50    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,512 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

Sakari, on 09 November 2010 - 05:40 AM, said:

???????

Post in pm if you don't want someone to repond this is a forum.

Edited by Seeker79, 09 November 2010 - 06:55 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#51    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,512 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

By the way my referance to martial arts was about pysical abilities. I to am a sceptic of anything on YouTube, or television. Not because I am closed minded, it's because I am open, and lies turn people off to the possibility.

Bruce Lee-

#52    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

Sakari, on 09 November 2010 - 04:05 AM, said:

Oh , and about the " no touch knockout".......LOL

Another great "Chi" epic fail....

There is just a start of my  " proof "......
Just because you can find some fake videos on the internet, doesn't mean ALL videos are fakes.

#53    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,961 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

Ugh that does not 'debunk' Chang at all .... He is legit i know it. You just need to meditate and change your lifestyle and diet. It's in all of us :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#54    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,961 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Sakari, on 09 November 2010 - 04:05 AM, said:

Oh , and about the " no touch knockout".......LOL

I've seen that before... Obviously it wont work if you don't believe...

It's funny that you worship Randi who'll never admit that he's wrong

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#55    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

SolarPlexus, on 10 November 2010 - 11:34 AM, said:

I've seen that before... Obviously it wont work if you don't believe...

It's funny that you worship Randi who'll never admit that he's wrong

So ,you admit is in ones mind then?....The person being " knocked out" ?

I respect Randi , I do not worship him.....When has he been wrong on any of this?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#56    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,961 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

Sakari, on 10 November 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

So, you admit it is in ones mind then?... The person being "knocked out"?

Absolutely. How can it work if you're fighting it? :)

'In one's mind' doesn't mean they're delusional, it means that whatever you believe will work for you :)

You must have heard of placebo?  :)  It's a simulated medical intervention that is based on controlled and measured deception. It is based on false information, yet it works because the patient believes "the lie"  :)  

Sakari, on 10 November 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

I respect Randi , I do not worship him.....When has he been wrong on any of this?

:lol:   The words 'Randi' and 'wrong' will never collide... That's his job  :)  . Here, a lawyer will explain it better than myself im sure   :)  

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#57    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

SolarPlexus, on 11 November 2010 - 09:19 AM, said:

Absolutely. How can it work if you're fighting it? :)

'In one's mind' doesn't mean they're delusional, it means that whatever you believe will work for you :)

See , this is what I say , and people still get pissed off at me.....The ones claiming this can be done to anyone , like it is a " super power"....

Ty Solar Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#58    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

Sakari, on 09 November 2010 - 05:40 AM, said:

???????

Ok have nothing against you, but in relation to your conclusions I simply cannot agree...the Amazing Randi simply picked up on the hostility expressed by modern skeptics and capitalized upon it...

these other organizations you mention are doing the same thing..it is a con game for me, just because a person can replicate psi ability using magic is not evidence psi ability does exist...such an argument is irrelevant..

Anyone in any vocation can be irresponsible about what they are doing...perhaps the reason we are all still alive is because there are enough people in the world who do not do that...Can you tell me Randi's last name??? Why??? Because he changed his name from "The Amazing Randi" to "Randi"???? And that makes a difference to you??

Big deal...The man is a fraud and had he changed his name to what it was before he became a Magician, that would have made some sense...Which, means you are not making any sense to me and so hence theterm "crap"....Literally, a person could walk on water in his pretense and he would basically, in order to avoid paying any money..contact 20th century studio's and arrange an equivalent in relation to HD/3D/TV..and then claim the letter of the contract was met so no money need be payed...

That is not evidence of anything and your other organizations are doing the same thing...You are simply perpetuating false conclusions...

Edited by Virtual Particle, 12 November 2010 - 01:26 AM.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#59    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

I think that John Chang is legit..

To have the power he has, it must be frightening on some levels. I think he would have made some sort of agreement with his spirit realm that he would work with it on the condition that he would do no harm. You could see the childish charm in him, his gift to heal was mission.. to have this ability to heal and not use it would have been wrong..  I think he waited 20 years before he would openly display his gifts in order to help inspire others to learn and perhaps for himself to understand how his power worked so that he could teach others.
He was happy to go through all the scientific procedures to try and help others understand how it worked.. but it appears just like other "paranormal" events , abilities.. somehow we haven't developed the right science to read or harness it.. It seems all to do with consciousness and vibrations.. being able to manipulate it to a purpose.

The FMRI technology is getting close to be able to read these mind / reality connections ( mind reading machines)

Maybe this new FMRI technology that is still in it's infancy might have been able to help understand Chang's ability on some levels.

I could see how that accidental injury to the third eye region of that dining guest would have totally thrown him.. the look of horror on his face was unmistakable.

I could see how it would affect him.. make him question whether he was doing the right thing exposing his gifts to the world.. ( many eastern spiritual practices are considered sacred with dire warnings attached to any exposure of these secrets as I gather they were only passed on to those gifted ones with a "pure heart" for obvious reasons).
His resulting troubled dreams would have been enough to send him back into hiding.

We who only partly understand his gifts, are going our usual expected path of fear based ridicule ,crucifying those that are exceptional talents/ gifts so that we don't feel like the lesser mortals.

It sucks.
We should support all these people with rare talents so that we too can learn how to access these gifts.

Biblically it is said that we too have these abilities.. only we don't know how to access them . These psy gifts are abilities that can be worked on like muscles..

The mind, the consciousness is an amazing thing, with our body as it's instrument waiting to be trained.

Just think of those circus acrobats, the training invovled.. the singers.. musicians.. the      athletes..
With a lot of work we can all reach some level of compentancy in any field we choose
All possess the genes to access these abilities that could be trained further..with effort, but some are truly gifted ( maybe with double genes of these abilities)to do more, be an inspiration to others.

All to assist with our evolution.
It is a good thing..

Edited by crystal sage, 14 November 2010 - 03:00 AM.

#60    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:12 AM

crystal sage, on 14 November 2010 - 02:59 AM, said:

I think that John Chang is legit..

It sucks.
We should support all these people with rare talents so that we too can learn how to access these gifts.

We do , there are a lot of " Hypnotists" out there.......You do know he can only do these things to his " students" that " believe" in him right?....He can not use this " power " on strangers...None of them can....It is all in " the mind" of the person recieving the " Psyche out "....

If people could do this , the UFC would go out of business , fights would be so boring. Posted Image

Edited by Sakari, 14 November 2010 - 03:18 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users