Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

quick question

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    LittleL

LittleL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 03:59 AM

What are those blue square units that appear with the headline:extra terestrial on our profile panel , mean??I tried looking for it on the controls but i couldnt.                                                  

~~Nerd Queen Ultimate~~

#2    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 04:08 AM

its your post ranking.  you are level 2, thus 2 squares smile.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#3    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 04:08 AM

The title system is now as follows:

0-20 posts : Alien Embryo
20-150 posts : Extra Terrestrial
150-300 : Remote Viewer
300-600 : Paranormal Investigator
600-1000 : Conspiracy Theorist
1000-1500 : Government Agent
1500-2000 : Majestic 12 Operative
2000-2500 : M.I.B
2500+ : Forum Divinity

The little blue squares are just an indication of how many posts you make in the forums.  The title will automatically update as you reach each number of posts as listed above.

(Thanks to SaRuMaN! smile.gif )                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#4    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 02:10 AM

I'm slowly but surely movin' on up! hah..                                                      

#5    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 05:07 AM

What is the Majestic 12?                                                      

#6    Anirbas

Anirbas

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• Put your big girl panties on and DEAL with it!

Posted 15 June 2003 - 06:33 AM

oh i am glad this was posted i was sure it ahd to do with ttime spent or posts or something but didn't know just how it went thanks!                                                      

Whatever hits the fan will be distributed evenly!

Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!!

My life is 10% what happens to me and 90% what I make of it!

#7    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Space Moose @ Jun 15 2003, 05:07 PM)
What is the Majestic 12?

We cant tell you untill you get there .....Shhhhhh  ph34r.gif                                                      

#8    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:37 AM

SM,

Very briefly, MJ-12 was a group of distinguished scientists, military and intelligence officials, established by President Harry Truman (or alternately, President Eisenhower, depends who's advancing the conspiracy) to control the recovery of UFOs. It also pertains to a set of documents that allegedly involves a working relationship or 'treaty' if you will with alien races that gives the US the right to reverse engineer alien technology and in exchange grants the aliens unrestricted freedom to 'abduct' as many of its citizens as they needed for their research.

Although still touted by Stanton Friedman as being credible, (probably because he has written 2 books on the subject), the documents themselves have been proven to be fraudulent, and the committee an elaborate fabrication. There's an excellent expose written by Philip Klass HERE which details much of how the 'secret' originated. There's also quite a bit of information that can be found on the SAUCER SMEAR website, use the search engine on the site for articles on 'Majestic 12'. If you can find the time to read them, you might find all the issues listed on the main index interesting and often humorous, if not extraordinarily revealing.                                                      

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#9    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for showing us ((schadeaux)) ... I realy wondred what comes After (Remote Viewer) ... can't wait till (Paranormal Investigator)
grin2.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#10    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 16 June 2003 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for posting these schadeaux!  I was curious how it worked.                                                      

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#11    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 10:01 PM

Good question i think we all had inside of us haha laugh.gif                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users