Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Web presence for a print magazine

nake

I am a small publisher of a business magazine and interested in having a strong online presence where I can attract fresh audience to my print publication.

I know there are lots of self-publishing solutions out there in the market and need to find out the right solution that will help me enhance my current presence. Probably a service which includes creating a great website with current theme of my magazine and also drive traffic from other online sources like search engines etc

That's it so far! I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions later on, but this forum is so helpful, I'm sure I'll find my answers.

Thank you

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dakotabre

• Rhungobains

• nake

• billygibson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you’re planning to make your print magazine as a digital magazine, then the best delivery method I would suggest you to outsource to a company like http://www.pressmart.net , their digital applications simply convert printed magazines - into identical digital versions for online use.

Has the OP signed up just to ask this question? And has Billy signed up just to promote his website? :lol: