Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#31    AgentScully

AgentScully

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

I absolutely LOVE Supernatural! I just bought season 3 & 4 for my collection  ^_^

#32    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

FINALLY, thank you Scully for joining.Now Mulder won't have to talk to himself and the profile pic, if that is you?????, would make it easier than putting up with me all the time. Now as for SUPERNATURAL, love the show, have all the series, one of the better tv shows out dealing with the topic and with the "darker side; ie, demons, devils, witches, topics fit for any fan of the paranormmal and the supernatural, my favorite.

#33    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

Bringing this thread back up, in Australia they stopped a couple of episodes into season 5 but we get it straight from the US so are totally up to date. What does everyone think about season 6?

I'm enjoying it though I'd like to see Dean go back to the naughty boy he was and Sam when he didn't have a soul was quite funny the way he'd treat people especially as he'd always been the sensitive one.

Now Crowley's dead I wonder who the new leader will be and wasn't it a total laugh when Cass thought kissing then spanking a women meant he'd be punishing them lol.

I think it's still a few weeks before they re-start the episodes up and I'd heard they were bringing out an anime version, does anyone know about that?

Well speak to you other Supernatural fans soon.  :yes:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#34    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• there's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home
    -Nikki Sixx

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

Silly Cas.
The whole pizza guy and girl scene was hysterical!
So far, I love the season. It's almost heartbreaking to see what Dean and Sam have become, though.
Dean used to joke around more, and be more carefree. Sam has just a big softie.
But now...
Dean's absolutely defeated and darn near suicidal (if you ask me), and Sam is a gigantic, lumbering, douche.
(pardon my language)
I mean, even before he lost his soul he was positively horrible to Dean.
Dean WENT TO HELL for you, Samuel Winchester.
Appreciate it.
>:(
I miss Poppa Winchester.
:'(

The human race is intoxicated with narrow victories, for life is a string of them like pearls that hit the floor when the rope breaks, and roll away in perfection and anarchy.

#35    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

I'm a big Dean fan, seeing him a couple of seasons ago hanging on those meat hooks in hell was awful. My daughter loves Sam and keeps calling Dean a big cry baby it's like give him a break after all he practically kept the family together especially when they were younger and their dad was out hunting.

Have you heard Jensen speak in real life. It's weird his voice is a normal pitch whereas on Supernatural he puts on this really rough gruff tone quite often.

Can't wait for it to start back.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#36    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

-Nikki Sixx

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:48 AM

EXACTLY!
Geez. Poor Dean needs a vacation.
:cry:
I've noticed his voice change too. Misha Collins does the same thing when he plays Castiel.

The human race is intoxicated with narrow victories, for life is a string of them like pearls that hit the floor when the rope breaks, and roll away in perfection and anarchy.

#37    constantine319

constantine319

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

I LOVE Supernatural!! I have seasons 1 - 5 on DVD. I haven't seen any episodes from season 6, though... we were without cable for a while and I haven't seen it on TV lately :(

I think Cas is my favorite character :D I really loved watching him in seasons 4 and 5.

#38    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

Have you seen Misha in Carla a film based on a true story. His is really really nasty.

And his wife wrote a book about the time they lived an open marriage with another women, there's no way I would have shared him.

Some pictures until the show returns....

Posted Image

Posted Image

HEY I WON!

#39    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

-Nikki Sixx

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hiya, Constantine!
There was a break in the season, and it'll restart on January 28th :)
If you live in the US, that is.

Tia: I have seen that movie! Can you believe all that stuff actually happened?! Some folks are just plain crazy.
:/
Have you seen Jensen in the movie Ten Inch Hero? He was adorable :)

I really hope that this show ends well, and not with a cliffhanger or with the boys hating each other forever or something.
I hope all ends happily ever after. They deserve it.

OH OH OH!
I was looking at some of the Supernatural convention vids on youtube, and Misha said he thinks that Castiel should be God's vessel, just like Adam was Michael's and Sam was Lucifer's.
I think I have to agree with him :)

#40    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

View Postvampyre rayvyn, on 11 January 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

Hiya, Constantine!
There was a break in the season, and it'll restart on January 28th :)
If you live in the US, that is.

Tia: I have seen that movie! Can you believe all that stuff actually happened?! Some folks are just plain crazy.
:/
Have you seen Jensen in the movie Ten Inch Hero? He was adorable :)

I really hope that this show ends well, and not with a cliffhanger or with the boys hating each other forever or something.
I hope all ends happily ever after. They deserve it.

OH OH OH!
I was looking at some of the Supernatural convention vids on youtube, and Misha said he thinks that Castiel should be God's vessel, just like Adam was Michael's and Sam was Lucifer's.
I think I have to agree with him :)

Ten Inch Hero was good, except his silly wive ( in real life ) character had my real name well the abbreviation  :yes: as you can see I don't think much of her. He was also good in My Bloody Valentines, it kept you guessing to the end.

Cass would be good as Gods vessel, I'm glad Dean fought it off and said he wasn't going to be anyone's b**** lol.

Edited by Tia, 13 January 2011 - 12:14 PM.

HEY I WON!

#41    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

Welcome to Mischa Collins a new baby, so beautiful the pair of them....... born Sept 23rd 2010, a son West Anaximander Collins.

Anaximander, in case you're wondering, is the name of the earliest Greek philosopher ever known to have documented his theories. Very little is known of his life or his studies... kind of like Collins himself.

Of course, true to form, Collins couldn't just tweet about the new addition to his family in any straightforward way. He's not James Van Der Beek.

"I've been busy training our newest operative the past eleven days. He makes Rambo look like a delicate rose petal," he wrote. "Like a bee, he can smell fear. Unlike a bee, he likes boobs and needs frequent diaper changes. I like him."

Posted Image

I'm trying to find some pictures from their recent convention so if anyone has some luck could they put them up please.

HEY I WON!

#42    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:49 AM

Well it's only about a week away until the new episodes start up again.  :yes:

HEY I WON!

#43    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

-Nikki Sixx

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Awww. I saw that pic of Misha and the baby on his twitter a while ago. So adorable :)
I thought Supernatural was supposed to come back on tonight (Jan. 28th). That's what all the trailers were saying, and the last new episode a month ago said that it would return on the 28th.
I turned to the CW to watch the boys, and THEY WEREN'T ON!
I wanted to cry.
:'(

#44    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hey, Tia, I'm also looking forward to the new episode.  It's going to be v. exciting!:devil:

#45    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

I just heard they're holding it back a week. At least we've got re-runs on to perve at. :innocent:

HEY I WON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users