Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick Dyer Comes Clean - Another Bigfoot Hoax

xstortionist

I am SHOCKED!

Me too, shocked, I say, shocked. I'm going to have some very disappointed family members, they'll probably need a blood transfusion in order to survive. And this Auntie Beany, will she rub this in? No, she will not say a word. Fortunately, there's still Niburu. Isn't there?

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

I'm just disappointed.

Why come clean? If you're gonna lie you OWN that lie. You take that lie to your grave and you burn in hell over it. Commit man, commit to the part.

• Like 2

Looking... looking... nope, not a single surprised look anywhere.

• Like 3

Me too, shocked, I say, shocked. I'm going to have some very disappointed family members, they'll probably need a blood transfusion in order to survive. And this Auntie Beany, will she rub this in? No, she will not say a word. Fortunately, there's still Niburu. Isn't there?

There's ALWAYS Niburu, Atlantis, Nemesis, the rapture, loch ness, mothman, aliens, werewolves, vampires, chupacabra, Norwegians, elves, faeries, etc...

I'm just disappointed.

Why come clean? If you're gonna lie you OWN that lie. You take that lie to your grave and you burn in hell over it. Commit man, commit to the part.

He's still claiming that he shot and killed one, just that the body he's on tour with is a fake. But the real one is right over here.......

• Like 1

He's still claiming that he shot and killed one, just that the body he's on tour with is a fake. But the real one is right over here.......

That's more like it.I salute this slimy split tounged b*st*rd.

Well, as well already suspected, Rick Dyer has finally come clean. His bigfoot is yet another hoax... like we didn't already know.

https://www.facebook...ickdyerofficial

You need mental help. I was a fan, I believed you. I even messaged you about all of this. I have zero belief in anything you say anymore. You need to shut down team tracker, or should I say team bull, and go see someone to help you. They make medicine for a disease that's all about chronicle lying. You need to give the money back to the people and stop what you're doing. It's wrong and sickening

Some people have hurt feelings.

It reads like he is only admitting that the "ultra sound" pic and the "corpse" of Hank are fake. I suppose that leads to everything he's said being lies, but I don't see him directly admitting as much just yet.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Bigfoot 'Killer' Rick Dyer: 'It's Really Easy To Trick People'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/27/rick-dyer-bigfoot-traveling-tour_n_4827104.html

"There's no more evidence for Bigfoot than the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny. And that's what people have to get through their heads."

It might come as a surprise to some -- especially to Bigfoot believers -- that the man who reportedly made that statement in 2010 was none other than Rick Dyer. Yes, the same Rick Dyer who is driving an RV through the American South, hauling around the remains of what he claims is a Bigfoot that he allegedly shot and killed in 2012 on the outskirts of San Antonio.

Looking... looking... nope, not a single surprised look anywhere.

:o

*hopes to win the "Best Actor" Oscar with this performance*

• Like 1

I'd say that he set 'bigfoot research' back, but the current state of Bigfoot Research is filled with ego maniacal snake oil salesfolks.

Chris Russell Admits to Making Hank

chris.jpg

Chris Russell has finally stated that he is in fact the maker of Hank, the fake Bigfoot. Chris' name was mentioned quite awhile ago. We had all of the circumstantial evidence pointing to Chris but we simply could not prove it.

Laura, a regular reader of this blog did some research on her own and came to the same conclusions we did. Chris was nice enough to grant Laura one interview and I will post it here, unedited, as requested.

We have no hard feelings towards Chris. He was hired to do a job and he performed that job. He kept his customer confidential and that is normal in his line of work.

http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.co.uk/

• Like 1

Some people have hurt feelings.

It reads like he is only admitting that the "ultra sound" pic and the "corpse" of Hank are fake. I suppose that leads to everything he's said being lies, but I don't see him directly admitting as much just yet.

Hahah, yea that guy has butthurtfeelyoma disease. Rick has closed his facebook page. Poor guy is probably getting death threats.

I'd say that he set 'bigfoot research' back, but the current state of Bigfoot Research is filled with ego maniacal snake oil salesfolks.

Eloquently put! :tu:

• 3 months later...

Disappointing. And I suppose he's not a real lord either. :(

• Like 1

Saw this guy on an episode of Storyville and wow was he an idiot!

Edited by DefenceMinisterMishkin
  • Like 1

Darn it! This sets Bigfoot research back to...pretty much where it's always been...

What exactly did Rick Dyer offer that advanced the idea of Bigfoot in any way?

• Like 1

Huh that stinks. I don't believe in Bigfoot, but it still sucks to be lied to.

Darn it! This sets Bigfoot research back to...pretty much where it's always been...

What exactly did Rick Dyer offer that advanced the idea of Bigfoot in any way?

He's the one who recently "found" the Bigfoot "dwelllings" made out of rotten pine logs and limbs in Nevada. Also implied something about being a "professional cryptozoologist." Must have got laid off from Starbuck's.

Anyway, here is the link to the recent thread, which was met with a considerable amount of scorn and ridicule:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=269022

Edited by GlennThe14TH

Wait a minute.... This is a false flag exercise! He is trying to hide the existence of bigfoot by purposely making a fake bigfoot and telling people they are real then saying they are fake just to throw people off the track of the REAL bigfoots! Well He ain't fooling me! If anything this makes the existence of bigfoot even more REAL!