Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fallen Angels

MONICAMAS

Here is a brief history.Back in the days of Noah some of the angels in heaven(called watchers) saw the women on earth.They started to desire the women and wanted them for their wives.They left heaven came to earth took on fleshly bodies married and had children.These children became giants (nephilim).God saw this was wrong so came the flood of Noahs time.The angels returned to heaven.God removed them and cast them to earth to test and torment man.They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.Many (including myself) have had incounters with them.They wont tell you the truth of who they are.I had to ask my fallen angel many,many time to tell me who I was dealing with.After hearing every lie possible he told me to look up some scriptures.Then he told me that he was one of these fallen ones.I asked why all the lies and he said we are not suppose to be aware of them,and that when people hear voices in their head it is them.But the angels will not tell who they are.The angel I have been talking to since 16 told me he ran out of lies and it was time to tell me who he was.He thought it would scare me when it didnt he was shocked.He has said some mean things to me in the past.He said that no matter what he said I always forgave him and that was very kind of me.I told him doesnt he wish he could go back to heaven.He said yes but he cant be forgiven.I told him this I didnt understand since God is so forgiving to all creation.He asked me if I thought he should be forgiven and I told him yes the angels are a wonderful creation.He has stopped tormenting me.He truely believes that if the fallen angels truely REPENT that they have a chance to be forgiven.For those being tormented by a spirit tell them you know that they are really fallen angels and they still have good in them.If they try to treat you good and stop tormenting you that shows they really can repent.This means there is hope for them.I believe this should bring peace to your life.You may have to say this many times I did. My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.

• Like 2

Nice post but can't get into it now.

They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.

Apparently not getting much tormenting done - nobody noticed them.

BTW: When Moses sent his spies into Israel, they found giants at Hebron.

Giants are disappearing of late. We can cure most of the causes. Leaves those poor angels with no kids.

Doug

Apparently not getting much tormenting done - nobody noticed them.

BTW: When Moses sent his spies into Israel, they found giants at Hebron.

Giants are disappearing of late. We can cure most of the causes. Leaves those poor angels with no kids.

Doug

cannanites :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

God didn`t seem to have much control over his angels...maybe this will explain why he has absolutely no control on what happens on Earth.

Anyway, do you have a question, like "do we believe"?

Angels have free will just as we fo.He is a wonderful creator

It sounds like you came up with a pretty good solution. Good job monicamas. :)

Thank you it is working for me .Like John Lennon said "All you need is LOVE"

Here is a brief history.Back in the days of Noah some of the angels in heaven(called watchers) saw the women on earth.They started to desire the women and wanted them for their wives.They left heaven came to earth took on fleshly bodies married and had children.These children became giants (nephilim).God saw this was wrong so came the flood of Noahs time.The angels returned to heaven.God removed them and cast them to earth to test and torment man.They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.Many (including myself) have had incounters with them.They wont tell you the truth of who they are.I had to ask my fallen angel many,many time to tell me who I was dealing with.After hearing every lie possible he told me to look up some scriptures.Then he told me that he was one of these fallen ones.I asked why all the lies and he said we are not suppose to be aware of them,and that when people hear voices in their head it is them.But the angels will not tell who they are.The angel I have been talking to since 16 told me he ran out of lies and it was time to tell me who he was.He thought it would scare me when it didnt he was shocked.He has said some mean things to me in the past.He said that no matter what he said I always forgave him and that was very kind of me.I told him doesnt he wish he could go back to heaven.He said yes but he cant be forgiven.I told him this I didnt understand since God is so forgiving to all creation.He asked me if I thought he should be forgiven and I told him yes the angels are a wonderful creation.He has stopped tormenting me.He truely believes that if the fallen angels truely REPENT that they have a chance to be forgiven.For those being tormented by a spirit tell them you know that they are really fallen angels and they still have good in them.If they try to treat you good and stop tormenting you that shows they really can repent.This means there is hope for them.I believe this should bring peace to your life.You may have to say this many times I did. My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.

I can tell you read up on things from the books of Enoch. Have you read the Djinn?

There's many different kind of angels not all of these beings have free will if you read ancient Hebrew writings.

I think you might find this to be an interesting like if you are contemplating what your "fallen angel" might really be.

http://www.unexplain...ey]=date&st=125

article posted on UM by Jay Alford on Jinns-plasma aliens from a parallel earth, I hope I have the link right :)

Edited by White Unicorn

My info.has mostly come from my angel.What he had me read in Enoch was what was waiting for us (the pit) Because he is worried about me simce we habe communicate for so long and I depemd on him for emotional things

Didn't your angel teach you to use paragraphs?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it MONICAMAS, while I was reading your post I was singing it as well. And it sounded so good until I started laughing at myself. :tu:

How is this ? The message is more important then how it is written.Im sure when Moses came down with stone tablets the people didnt get as distracted as you

THE NAMELESS ONE I dont unerstand you post????????

• Like 1

It's not meant to be understood. It's meant for those who seek wisdom. lol jk

Like I said I was singing out what you typed in your topic, I just felt like I needed too. :tu:

How is this ? The message is more important then how it is written.Im sure when Moses came down with stone tablets the people didnt get as distracted as you

To tell you the true I find the message a bit delusional. No offence.
  • Like 1

here is a very clear picture of Angels reproductive organs..now this is the first time such a picture has ever been shown!

..did you see it?

Maybe it is not biological but symbolic but in either case what one finds delusional another will find the message as being more important: hope.

• Like 1

here is a very clear picture of Angels reproductive organs..now this is the first time such a picture has ever been shown!

..did you see it?

..did you see it?

I thought they would be much bigger, seems that being an angel is nothing to write home about

Fullywired

Some really do speak of things they know nothing. about!!!!!!

599404_413440952087258_1110597949_n.jpg

its just part of the job ... O'angel of mine ...

~

• Like 1

Jesus spoke a little about this , Angels don't have a gender, there is no marriage and they don't give birth, there not created with reproductive organs. You could think of them like divine robots with free will. Sex doesn't come into it, its about created value ( we are the children, they are the servants in the masters house ) , jesus being born sinless, a true son of God was quick to remind them of this at times, humans being of a higher created capacity with more potential than them, so of course if your close to being a true son or daughter of the Father the angels will marvel at you at those times, all of creation will! Like saint Francis the animals will respond to you, nature, even the weather will respond and resonate with you, I think most of you have experienced aspects of this at times..you wil be at one with creation, yet because of the fall we became created below creation, below the angels.

The good book also refers to the angels as being male.The story of their fall and desire for women can be fiund in the Bible as well as the book of Enoch!!Check them out!

Some really do speak of things they know nothing. about!!!!!!

Or you just make it up.

Im more for real than you.CHECK IT OUT!It will take just as much time to read Enoch and the Bible as it takes to argue with me!

• Like 1