Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Qaeda is Attacking Christian Village

CyberKen

Nothing to see here, mr. Obama.

• Like 1

Nothing to see here, mr. Obama.

Obama should forfeit his Nobel Peace Prize if he launches missiles just to save face.

Putin is not standing on the sidelines. Russian warships are on their way.

• Like 3

Obama should forfeit his Nobel Peace Prize if he launches missiles just to save face.

Putin is not standing on the sidelines. Russian warships are on their way.

I always thought it was odd that a person who has a "Nobel Peace Prize" would maintain a kill list....

About the Russians... Syria has the only Russian naval bases in the Med... I wonder if these ships are not just part of some rotation of ships...

• Like 2

Obama turns a blind-eye because it doesn't advance his agenda.

Plus, personally, I don't think Obama gives a rat's butt about Christians.

The fact he wants to militarily back radical Muslim extremists shows me a lot about his character.

Or a lot about his religious beliefs. He sympathizes with Muslims over Christians, definitely.

He has the audacity to retract on his 'Red-Line' statement.. And now he ignores this.

I'm sure his intelligence reports have told him all about it and he already knows.

• Like 2

I always thought it was odd that a person who has a "Nobel Peace Prize" would maintain a kill list....

About the Russians... Syria has the only Russian naval bases in the Med... I wonder if these ships are not just part of some rotation of ships...

Putin is making Obama look like a fool.

I hope the House votes - No - and Obama goes to the golf course and pouts.

That is the best case scenario for the USA. Follow Great Britain: No

• Like 5

The fact he wants to militarily back radical Muslim extremists shows me a lot about his character.

Or a lot about his religious beliefs. He sympathizes with Muslims over Christians, definitely.

He has the audacity to retract on his 'Red-Line' statement.. And now he ignores this.

I'm sure his intelligence reports have told him all about it and he already knows.

When Obama denied his "Red Line Statement" everybody on Earth just rolled their eyes.

Who does he think he is kidding?

• Like 1

Oh really? How many Christians have been targeted by drone strikes?

Once again, we're bombing for Al Qaeda. And they said praying five times a day doesn't help.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama,is paving the way for the slaughter of Syrian Christians when Al Queada rebels gain control.

• Like 3

does it matter who was targeted?? it matters who dies as a result.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Barack HUSSEIN Obama,is paving the way for the slaughter of Syrian Christians when Al Queada rebels gain control.

Assad protects Christians. Al Qaeda attacks Christians. Who are we attacking ???

Obama telegraphed that the attack would only be superficial so Putin would stay away. Nice try.

Putin has sent his flagship to Syrian waters.

• Like 2

Al Qaeda rebels attack Christian village.

Wow, now who would've predicted that?!

• Like 6

Wow, now who would've predicted that?!

The House of Representatives should follow Great Britain. Vote: No

Obama can go to the golf course and pout. Then Putin can recall his flagship heavy cruiser.

I have no idea, why he is backing Syrian Al-CIAda rebels. It's insane. Haven't we been fighting them for, oh, 10+ years? And now their our 'friends'? :no:

We're not only supporting them, we are training and arming them! Our tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen....

• Like 2

When Obama denied his "Red Line Statement" everybody on Earth just rolled their eyes.

Who does he think he is kidding?

Himself.

They're not Christians. They're 'collateral damage.'

I have no idea, why he is backing Syrian Al-CIAda rebels. It's insane. Haven't we been fighting them for, oh, 10+ years? And now their our 'friends'? :no:

We're not only supporting them, we are training and arming them! Our tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen....

Because they're Obama's best pals. They probably know his half-brother at the Muslim Brotherhood.

• Like 1

You're basically on the border between political and hate speech....

Didn't Obama insist that the Muslim Brotherhood take over in Egypt?

We need to face the facts.

• Like 2

Didn't Obama insist that the Muslim Brotherhood take over in Egypt?

We need to face the facts.

i think he did. but i also think we give him too much credit. the rest of the gvmnt also deserve some

I have to agree; this is spilling way over into the wilder kind of conspiracy theorising.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Do you keep yor head up your rear for warmth?? :no:

• Like 1

If it's going to head in this direction, I think I'll leave people to it.

* Oh, did you know his middle name is Hussein? :rolleyes:

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

i think he did. but i also think we give him too much credit. the rest of the gvmnt also deserve some

They hate Obama in Egypt. They hate Obama in Libya. They hate Obama in Syria.

What are we doing right? Putin is playing with an amateur. The House needs to vote :No and give Obama an easy out.

• Like 1

edit ... i don't understand what the H is going on in Syria.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Look, I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim, or anything like that, but it IS strange he seems to always back the radical Muslims, like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and the Syrian Al-CIAda rebels. It probably has more to do with politics but, it is strange, and disturbing.... I mean, aren't the radicals the ones that want to kill everyone in America because of our 'freedoms'?? I mean that's what the government has been telling us for years....That the radical Muslims want to bomb and kill us all. So why are we helping them now?? ....Isn't that why the NSA and all those alphabet agencies, are spying on us all? Isn't that why the TSA molests us at the airport? To stop the terrorists? And now we are arming, training, and preparing to start a war to help the very same people, who our government has said for years wants to kill us??

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 1