Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Book: History Of Last Night's Dream

SpiritWriter

I started reading a book called The History of Last Night's Dream. I know normally you would wait until you are finished with a book to talk about how good it is, so sorry about that. But just wanted to recommend it anyhow. It is about putting the image before the word and to untrain your natural instinct of needing to interpret the dream. So far I really like it but I just started.

There are more reviews online and I guess Oprah really liked it too! lol

http://rodgerkamenetz.com/history.php

http://www.goodreads...t_Night_s_Dream

now.. reading some of these reviews many of them say it starts out good then they lose interest...

oh well. I recommend the book anyway.

:)

cheers. Hopefully I'll finish it. I don't always finish books, but I don't ever regret starting them!

Happy Dreaming. :)

757171.jpg

Edited by SpiritWriter

I always thought there was far more to dreams than just what appeared on the surface, Heck my nightmares have nightmares. Ill try to look for this book

• Like 1

The thing about my dreams to are that they are violent, there vivid to. I have like 4 that repeat on an endless cycle it seems. I have many pictures of them (drawings) that Iv done but the drawings are very violent. I know that there is certain materials that are not allowed on the forum or else I would show them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about my dreams to are that they are violent, there vivid to. I have like 4 that repeat on an endless cycle it seems. I have many pictures of them (drawings) that Iv done but the drawings are very violent. I know that there is certain materials that are not allowed on the forum or else I would show them

I used to have extremely violent dreams but they stopped over time. It took a while and it was very awful actually but now I see that it was a process I had to go through. Even though the process is slow it is still amazing. I hope your dreaming life is becoming better grimm and I hope you stick with trying to understanding dreaming, it is really awesome on many spectrums. Just because you are violent in your dreams doesn't mean that you are in real life. For me I think it was because I am shy, mutable, and open but at the same time don't put up with aggression or domination, so those apposing aspects came to a head every night. I think a lot of other things too, but that's just one aspect. lol :)

• Like 1

I didn't mean to say that I'm violent in my dreams, the Grim Reapers are, but you know its strange because sometimes when I'm having one of those dreams the grim reapers could care less about me, meaning there not actively trying to kill me :clap: . But most of the time they are, and there are 4 distinct reapers that always show up in said dreams. They have defining marks which allows me to differentiate them from the others.

Ok, so here's how its set up.

I'm falling, and land on the ground HARD. Now the amount of time that I'm falling varies, sometimes its far longer sometimes its literally so short I don't even realize it. So I fall onto hard ground usually landing on my back, and get up and notice the world is grey and black, the clouds are black against a grey sky. Then I see all these bonfires start to pop up and those are also black, then the grim reapers appear sitting around said bonfires. As I move closer to them one or two of them get up and proceed to float towards me, and within literally 2 seconds if feels like there on me and moving through me and I then fall to the ground.

• Like 1