Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Had a vision of my future in a dream

alanator

This dream happened to me about 2 years ago. I'm sharing it now because I found this interesting forum of course :tu: .

So, the context of my dream happened 2 weeks before I was to go on a kayaking trip. It was a challenging river, and a definite step up for me, from class 3 to class 4+/5 whitewater.

In my dream, I flipped over above this section of river where I was supposed to get out and portage the rapid. At this point, I tried to right myself several times unsuccessfully, and went

off this waterfall upside down and backwards. At this same point in the dream, it's as though I was outside of my body observing the situation and falling next to myself. After this moment

I woke up, and was just thinking, "wow, I hope that's not a sign of things to come!"

Well, once my kayaking trip came 2 weeks later, my first run on the river was great, and I had no problems. However, the next day, I found myself missing the eddy above the rapid in the exact spot in my dream.

From there, every event unfolded exactly like my dream. I even felt like my awareness became out of my body as I fell over the drop. After that, my boat slammed on end onto a rockshelf and I

almost got ejected from my kayak. I flushed downstream and righted myself. I amazingly emerged from that incident unscathed, but was immediately telling people that I had deja vu of that entire incident happening, and they

thought I had hit my head or something. Haha, I guess it's not normal to have your dreams tell the future?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shrooma

• alanator

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic