Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Vandalizes Winnebago

Q-C

Great link, thanks! I find it annoying that the news team felt it was ok to laugh at and mock the man.....they don't know, they haven't witnessed, so they should have more respect. IMO

• Like 4

If this is the third time he has seen one you think he would be getting pictures, movie or something.

• Like 2

If this is the third time he has seen one you think he would be getting pictures, movie or something.

Yeah I thought that too. If they had time to jump in their truck and make 'Bigfoot' noises, then maybe they should have grabbed a camera. But they were probably quite shook up and running high on adrenalin - I would be!

• Like 1

Yeah I thought that too. If they had time to jump in their truck and make 'Bigfoot' noises, then maybe they should have grabbed a camera. But they were probably quite shook up and running high on adrenalin - I would be!

You would think by the third time though and being Bigfoot hunters they wouldn't be so shook up and be prepared. If I saw one it would give me a heart attack.
  • Like 2

Good luck explaining this to their auto insurance company...

Ooops! Well, it shows he chose fame over cash. lol

This is how the game is played:

If it is impossible to prove that Bigfoot DIDN'T vandalise his Winnebago then, conversely, it is possible that Bigfoot DID vandalise his Winnebago.

All he has to do is stick to his guns. He KNOWS Bigfoot exists and he has good reason to believe that his Winnebago was indeed vandalised by Bigfoot. All he needs to prove it to the world is the right evidence and it will come. It WILL come. It just has to. After all that he's experienced it just has to...

From this juncture there await several well-worn pathways which follow the trail of Bigfoot. Whichever way he chooses it is imperative that he must always, always, always stick to his guns. He KNOWS what he's seen and t'ain't no-one can prove otherwise.

The Hunt for Bigfoot goes on...

Long may we remember this name: John Reed of the Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters.

Edited by Night Walker

You would think by the third time though and being Bigfoot hunters they wouldn't be so shook up and be prepared. If I saw one it would give me a heart attack.

I think you would be shaken up even if saw it 6 times .. Imagine seeing something so large and unknown at night in the woods .. I think you would be more concerned about getting away alive than snapping pictures with a camera ..

If I saw bigfoot or anything unbelievable I would make sure I always had a camera on me from then on. Now three times? Come on now.

I have never seen anything remotely unbelievable like that but I still make sure I take my camera-phone whenever I step outside the door. Just in case haha.

But that's just me. .

I wonder if Reed's belief in BF helped him form his opinion of what he claims to have seen...

• Like 1

All the times I've backpacked into deep woods in P.A, and I never saw anything.

As well as there not being any evidence for bigfoot's existence or anything to support this guy's story...

Oh, and he's the founder of a sasquach hunting group?

That makes me think that he MIGHT actually believe what he's saying. It's a question of whether or not he sees things he wants to see and he's preoccupied with bigfoot, therefore he thinks he sees bigfoot, OR, is it a case of him trying to generate interest in his group?

I think it is ok for the "news" team is to chuckle at this, as it is ridiculous.

Though, RIGHT NOW, someone is either writing on a forum or telling their friends that even the news admits the existence of bigfoot, because they put stories about bigfoot sightings on the air...

• Like 1

Wonder what they were smoking in the camper? Sounds like a bear to me. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Hmmmm. Seems like there should be countless hair and other samples that he, as a professed bigfoot hunter, should have known to gather.

I have an old RV I bought a few years ago. Just use it for camping from time to time. I bought a cheap camera set which puts 2 eyes behind the RV and one on each side. The option is there to record to a hard drive. He's not a very good bigfoot hunter if he neither had something like this not set a trail cam up outside his RV.

The news team was right to laugh.

• Like 1

Can you even tell if a 73 Winnebago has been vandalized?

"A new Winnebago! We got a herd of Winnebagos, we're giving them away!"

• Like 1

Exactly. Trail cams set up around your camp should be standard. Highly dubious. This guy does nothing to help his case by reporting this type of thing. Would you really call the police if a BF had vandalized something? What are they going to do? Arrest it? This guy is just a crackpot IMO.

Exactly. Trail cams set up around your camp should be standard. Highly dubious. This guy does nothing to help his case by reporting this type of thing. Would you really call the police if a BF had vandalized something? What are they going to do? Arrest it? This guy is just a crackpot IMO.

He may have wanted to inform the police as this could help with any insurance claims he might have made, this does not invalidate your 'crackpot' claim though... :)

Edited by Junior Chubb

The police could have dusted for fingerprints. No CSI team required, any patrol cop could do it. So even if the police did not believe it was a BF why did they not check for human fingerprints and why if the RV owner thought it was bigfoot did he not ask the cop to dust? (he'd be dusting for human prints, obviously)

We only had gasoline stolen out of our vehicles and the patrol cop responding dusted for prints.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I wonder if Reed's belief in BF helped him form his opinion of what he claims to have seen...

I'd say that was very likely a safe bet, much as most people with sleep issues often think aliens are abducting them.

While I can't say positively it was a Squatch, since bears have a reputation for doing this and it's well documented that they do.......I lean toward the bears more than the Squatches.

• Like 2

I always like my encounters with wildlife to be served with a side of confirmation bias. ;)

• Like 1

We only had gasoline stolen out of our vehicles and the patrol cop responding dusted for prints.

You must have had that happen in a town where there's almost nothing else for a cop to do, and they just got new fingerprint kits or something.

Did they run the fingerprints against interpol's worldwide gas thief fingerprint database?

I think if anything thre should be some smples left behind by the 'bigfoot' hair, footprints saliva or something maybe blood i havent read all into this so im not sure if there were any....ill read now