Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

If you ever find out, let me know how you did it. :tu:

you're just going to get the response that if you dont believe it wont happen

• Like 2

I know quite a few methods which people claim to be able to utilize in order to evoke, to physical appearance, whatever spirit they like. They are supposed to take months of preparation and involve elaborate ceremonies, however, so I've never performed them properly. Plus I have doubts that these people are telling the truth about their results. But if you feel like spending large amounts of time on a project, I'd follow the instructions of the Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "too far out there".

• Like 3

you're just going to get the response that if you dont believe it wont happen

That's what everyone says on occult and new age forums, but I don't buy it. Unless these experiences are the result of a certain frame of mind (which I believe they are), and thus not objectively real, belief shouldn't factor into it at all.

Edited by Cybele
  • Like 2

Have you tried a nice gold embossed invitation?

• Like 4

Ya, it does matter anyone is being an idiot to say they want evil spirits in their house..that's the most idiotic crap I've heard in my life. We should be surronding ourselves with positive energy not negative..and yes it DOES matter. -.-

As for seeing the dead/spirits..you don't have to do any eleborate ceremony what so ever...anyone that claims you have to is pure bs. It's just like you are talking to a person who is alive..when someone comes over to your house..do you do an eleborate ceremony before they come...no you'd look like an idiot!

People think that communicating with the dead is some foreign alien language in which everything should be totally butt backwards and difficult..keep it simple stupid is what I say.

Edited by puridalan
  • Like 4

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Buy a web cam and wait?

• Like 1

As for seeing the dead/spirits..you don't have to do any eleborate ceremony what so ever...anyone that claims you have to is pure bs. It's just like you are talking to a person who is alive..when someone comes over to your house..do you do an eleborate ceremony before they come...no you'd look like an idiot!

People think that communicating with the dead is some foreign alien language in which everything should be totally butt backwards and difficult..keep it simple stupid is what I say.

Why don't you suggest something "simple stupid" for Sakari to try and we'll see if it works.

• Like 1

Okay

Here is a thought, actually listen

Yes, simply listen, don't try to communicate with the dead via a huge elaborate party planner

instead focus on one specific dead person, someone you knew, ie your grandmother ect

In fact why don't you get a picture of the person

one picture of them

or either one item they had that they gave to you

simply focus on the photo, do a blank stare onto the photo, but not entirely zoned out

then write down the first things you get whether it be auditory like you actually hear that persons voice telling you things, whether it be visual via words like "cat" or visual by picture images ie someone pouring a cup of coffee

write/draw to the best of your ability to things which come to mind no matter how stupid it may seem, if the person says a phrase write the phrase, if the person shows you something via picture draw the picture, if they give you a date..right the date down

sometimes it helps when the deceased person is familiar, also helps because now you have a target instead of randomly waiting for someone/thing to come in.

However, some individuals do better with those they do not know...each to their own..but that is one tip I offer

Also, another tip..don't ask stupid questions or 'baby talk' I'm sure when you're dead you don't want a billion people asking you 'how are you' or 'what is your name...constantly'..it would get rather annoying, rather listen to them and what they have to show you. Don't ever let your ego get in the way, is probably number one.

Edited by puridalan
  • Like 1

Inviting evil spirits in is not a good idea.

• Like 4

Listen. Evil spirits are a figment of a man's mind. That does not mean they are not real, because to the people who have seen them they are 100% real. You don't believe and thus there are no evil spirits that could bother you.

• Like 3

Well said Puri! Stomping your feet and demanding that something evil comes and proves it self to you because the puny little Ouija board didn't work, is egoistical and just stupidly stupid on a lot of levels. Why the hell should it ? and why anyone would want to draw malicious energies and attention to themselves is totally irrational to me.

If you want to understand and experience something in the way your perception possibly can then do what Puri suggests. It's involves working on yourself and tuning yourself up to par. You are wanting to put your every day analytical mind aside and allow your mind to just to perceive and feel what is there around you, without judgement. There is bound to be something, but it might take practise for you to feel your mind work like that. It's something you will need commit your focus and concentration too.

• Like 1

Why don't they manifest? It is because you have nothing to offer.

Physical manifestations from preternatural requires energy and effort on their part. Apparently whatever you may have had, they have already taken or they have no need. The Keys of Solomon were suggested. They only worked for Solomon because he had strong faith and developed relationships with angelic beings ahead of time. You have no influence over spirits.

• Like 2

draw a pentagram. cast a lvel 15 summoning spell. forget to destroy the pentagram. lol.

in all seriousness... do a pagan summoning ritual, involving a pentagram as a summoning circle, forget to destroy the circle and the spirit will be bound the the spot/ house.

Go get married, that will make your life a living hell. :P

Just forget about your anniversary, you'll see a demon materialize in no time. :lol:

• Like 6

You want to invite evil spirits into your home because you believe evil spirits will show themselves more readily than indifferent or benevolent spirits, yes?

I can't tell you how to do this Sakari. I don't think anyone can. At least not anyone with any real authority or knowledge. Anything you can google or pick up in your local book retailer is the same information you're going to get here. No one knows how. If people did, then there wouldn't be such a question as to whether or not ghosts exists, in the scientific community anyway.

Why do you want to do this? Is it purely for educational purposes or something else?

• Like 1

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

But...if you invite evil spirits into your house...a said number of republicans and democrats go without souls for the duration of your expirement. :innocent:

• Like 2

The whole purpose of the elaborate settings and ceremonies of the evocation technique is to cause an intense psychological change within the practicioner (just read Crowley's introduction to the Mathers version of the Lesser Key). And trust me when I say that they can be very effective at putting you in an altered state of consciousness, if you are able to "get into" them. They can and do cause impressive inner visions, but they also require practice, concentration and belief. Like Puridalan's experiment, the results are largely in your head, and are therefore not able to be verified as the result of external beings. The psychological intensity and preparation that goes into these rituals should, in theory, make the results obtained from these rituals more intense and profound than those that could be obtained from hers. I think Sakari wanted something more physical, though, and neither of these methods are likely to achieve that. I don't believe you're likely to get that with any method, honestly.

Edited by Cybele
  • Like 2

Like Puridalan's experiment, the results are largely in your head, and are therefore not able to be verified as the result of external beings.

What is Puridalan's experiment?

What is Puridalan's experiment?

She describes it on the first page of this thread.

(Reference)

I could not agree more. Any attempt to purposely invite something with a goal to ruin your life or destroy you is foolish whether one believes in them or not.

If I asked you to come into my home and perform trivial theatrics for my entertainment, would you?

If you invite a person into your life with evil intent, do you expect them to hurt you while you watch or would they do those things unaware, in the background so you can offer no defense? Some things "get off" hurting people. We are the symbolic frog in the pan which they toss onto the hot road. They enjoy watching us squirm trying to escape the searing heat. It's entertainment and once used up they simply look for another.

General rule of thumb: Look for trouble and you will find it. Or it find you in ways you don't expect.

• Like 1

Wrong

They can be verified

That brings me up to my next point, do readings in which can be verified from the deceased that are coming in. Get a friend or someone you know..anyone...or rather get a complete stranger. Complete stranger is better because you know none of their family. Think about either the alive person or tell them to give you a picture

now if the person is there, they should be able to tell you how they died

If you tell the stranger that their grandmother died of a pneunomia with a Myocardial infaraction, thus the stranger can verify if you are indeed right or not

So, there are actually ways to verify, this being one method, if you want to verify all your results..it's best to do it this way. Without any pre-info of the stranger or their family/friends ect.

• Like 1

I've held seances, had "spells cast", brought in supposedly haunted artifacts and just about anything else I could think of done in my home. TRYING to get some type of response or anything from anywhere paranormal.

Nothing.

Nibs

• Like 1