Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have the forums changed?

Abominable Snowman

The layout seems different to when I was last here. i.e.the 'Start new topic' box used to be on the left-hand side. Right..Right???

Also, I thought we could change our name EVERY 90 days not twice in our entire UM existence?! So I'm stuck with this dumb name for life? Any way I can change it or revert back to my old one? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

The layout seems different to when I was last here. i.e.the 'Start new topic' box used to be on the left-hand side. Right..Right???

Also, I thought we could change our name EVERY 90 days not twice in our entire UM existence?! So I'm stuck with this dumb name for life? Any way I can change it or revert back to my old one? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi Fox... The forums have changed designs several times check this link on the designs and how it looked when you joined: arrow3.gifView: Link

I think You can change your display name by clicking on to ‘your settings’ and then choosing ‘Display name’

• Like 1

I believe it's always been on the right, at least for the last few years.

You have been a member for less than 90 days and already changed your name once, but if you ask Saru nicely he just may do it for you.

• Like 1

Hi Fox... The forums have changed designs several times check this link on the designs and how it looked when you joined: arrow3.gifView: Link

I think You can change your display name by clicking on to ‘your settings’ and then choosing ‘Display name’

Thank you for the great info, I'll check that :)

I believe it's always been on the right, at least for the last few years.

You have been a member for less than 90 days and already changed your name once, but if you ask Saru nicely he just may do it for you.

Ha ha yes I can't stick with anything for long. So does that mean I can change it when the 90 days is up? But ya, I'll ask him. Thank you so much, there is hope for me after all.

I dub thee, Sir Changesnamesalot.

• Like 2

Does that give me free entrance to the knights of the round table?

Does that give me free entrance to the knights of the round table?

Absolutely not. This is, of course, an anarcho-syndicalist commune.

• Like 1

As a new guy, I would say "No!" Go sit at the square little table in the corner until you can commit to a decision. (Lol) (just kidding!)

• Like 1

As far as I can remember I've never known the 'start new topic' box to be on the left. It's always been on the right.

There is already one sir on here, and he changes his name a lot, just to wind us up!!!17424.gif

• Like 1