Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#31    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,365 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

View PostDamrod, on 24 June 2011 - 01:22 AM, said:

It's called "Frequency resonance" and that is a correct statement.  The best example is when a crystal glass gets broken by a high pitched sound.  The glass first starts to vibrate and that is called "mechanical resonance".  When it's "frequency resonance" is attained, it fails and shatters.  Supported by mechanical physics and engineering.  It is also used in designing structures susceptible to high vibrations...industrial facilities and seismic zones,  If a materiel, even steel, vibrates too much... it can weaken and fail.

I sincerely doubt that Zeb is referring to resonance (at least, not intentionally).  Mechanical resonance has no relation to quantum resonance, nor is quantum resonance vibrating in the sense that we understand the word "vibrate" to mean (the quantum world is, frankly, so foreign to anything we in the macro world understand that it might as well, for all intents and purposes, be a separate reality).

The phrase "everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency" has no relation to the subject of HAARP, or at least, he has yet to show exactly what it is the statement is in reference to.

#32    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it???  What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

What about radio stations?

They're sending Rf into the skys FOR A REASON!!!!!

As to what they're doing - it's called research.  If you're really interested in what's going on, enroll at Cornell, Stanford, or one of the many universities that do work there and get involved with the program.  It's that easy.

Edited by Rafterman, 24 June 2011 - 03:00 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#33    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 23 June 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

Not sure what the point of that was. I posted the patent for HAARP, which states what it was intended to do. No real debate there.

You posted the HAARP patent?
Did you now?

Funny, I don't believe the Program has a patent, and in this so-called HAARP patent, I see no reference to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, nor even to the main device utilized to provide ionospheric excitement, the Ionospheric Research Instrument, which is constructed and administered by BAE Advanced technologies in Arlington VA.

This patent was granted to an APTI, Inc. in Los Angeles California in 1987.

It doesn't say a thing about what HAARP does. Doesn't mention HAARP once.   It speaks to potentials for what this device could do and what it could be utilized for....whatever it was.

So, what was it again that you had which would speak to HAARP and it's potentials for causing catastrophe??

#34    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:42 PM

View PostMID, on 24 June 2011 - 09:45 PM, said:

You posted the HAARP patent?
Did you now?

Funny, I don't believe the Program has a patent, and in this so-called HAARP patent, I see no reference to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, nor even to the main device utilized to provide ionospheric excitement, the Ionospheric Research Instrument, which is constructed and administered by BAE Advanced technologies in Arlington VA.

This patent was granted to an APTI, Inc. in Los Angeles California in 1987.

It doesn't say a thing about what HAARP does. Doesn't mention HAARP once.   It speaks to potentials for what this device could do and what it could be utilized for....whatever it was.

So, what was it again that you had which would speak to HAARP and it's potentials for causing catastrophe??

The man who invented the technology: http://en.wikipedia....d_Eastlund  AKA the man on the patent

Does the government pay you for your disinformation? You seem to display a serious case of willful ignorance AND ultra patriotism by attacking anyone with a different view on HAARP than you. A TINY bit of intellectual honesty would be greatly appreciated

Edited by bigtroutak, 24 June 2011 - 10:46 PM.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#35    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

View Postbigtroutak, on 24 June 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

The man who invented the technology: http://en.wikipedia....d_Eastlund  AKA the man on the patent

Does the government pay you for your disinformation? You seem to display a serious case of willful ignorance AND ultra patriotism by attacking anyone with a different view on HAARP than you. A TINY bit of intellectual honesty would be greatly appreciated

I know who Eastland was.  I know his name was on the patent.
So?  It is irrelevant to what HAARP actually wound up doing.  Knock off the goofy stuff.  We're talking about HAARP and what it actually does here, not your illusions about potentials.

No the Government pays me nothing.  Disinformation. You fit the CT mold to a tee!  

What I display is a willful regard for knowledge and understanding.  It has nothing to do with patriotism.  HAARP is not a program classified by the U./S.   It is jointly run by the Navy, Air Force, and a large contingent of civilian scientists and students from over a dozen universities.

You're right...a tiny bit of intellectual honestly would be greatly appreciated:  on your part.

However, I don't expect much.
You didn't post a HAARP patent.  Ipointed that out to you and you quoted me a name, and don't address an issue I brought up?!  Great.
That's intellectually lazy.

Not researching what's available to you, and anyone who wants it, and not pursuing knolwedge in favor of typical CT baloney regarding HAARP( I know it's really easy)is indeed intellectual laziness.

You're a HAARP CT.  You know nothing about it really, and you have nothing to offer,  and prefer what you read about potentials, and want to argue about it with someone who does know what happens there.

You go for it.
I don't have more time for such nonsense.  You want to believe.  I prefer to know.

Edited by MID, 25 June 2011 - 12:16 AM.

#36    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

View PostMID, on 25 June 2011 - 12:13 AM, said:

I know who Eastland was.  I know his name was on the patent.
So?  It is irrelevant to what HAARP actually wound up doing.  Knock off the goofy stuff.  We're talking about HAARP and what it actually does here, not your illusions about potentials.

No the Government pays me nothing.  Disinformation. You fit the CT mold to a tee!  

What I display is a willful regard for knowledge and understanding.  It has nothing to do with patriotism.  HAARP is not a program classified by the U./S.   It is jointly run by the Navy, Air Force, and a large contingent of civilian scientists and students from over a dozen universities.

You're right...a tiny bit of intellectual honestly would be greatly appreciated:  on your part.

However, I don't expect much.
You didn't post a HAARP patent.  Ipointed that out to you and you quoted me a name, and don't address an issue I brought up?!  Great.
That's intellectually lazy.

Not researching what's available to you, and anyone who wants it, and not pursuing knolwedge in favor of typical CT baloney regarding HAARP( I know it's really easy)is indeed intellectual laziness.

You're a HAARP CT.  You know nothing about it really, and you have nothing to offer,  and prefer what you read about potentials, and want to argue about it with someone who does know what happens there.

You go for it.
I don't have more time for such nonsense.  You want to believe.  I prefer to know.

So its the patent that HAARP is based on , a patent for the exact same thing HAARP does, the patent that HAARP spawned from - how else can i say it those are all true statements . Quit playing word games

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#37    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• Music is the Universal Language, Emotions are the Key's

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

And then  there are these writings,,,im sure it should all be dismissed? Other Haarp Thoughts

Edited by ZEB, 25 June 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#38    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

View PostMID, on 23 June 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal.  Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place.  There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

So please explain why Jesse Ventura, for example, wasn't allowed inside? If they have nothing to hide, as you contend...

#39    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

View Postturbonium, on 25 June 2011 - 09:30 AM, said:

So please explain why Jesse Ventura, for example, wasn't allowed inside? If they have nothing to hide, as you contend...

Because he's a kook freak who simply wanted to fuel the imaginations of people like those posting in the thread and drive ratings for his stupid television show.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#40    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 25 June 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

So its the patent that HAARP is based on , a patent for the exact same thing HAARP does, the patent that HAARP spawned from - how else can i say it those are all true statements . Quit playing word games

Oh.  OK...

#41    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:44 PM

View Postturbonium, on 25 June 2011 - 09:30 AM, said:

Rafterman had it right.

You wouldn't have been allowed in either, nor would I....

Especially if we were a well-known nut with a Conspiracy TV show, and at the gate with a TV crew and cameras and all that crap demanding to get inside.

You really did ask that question, didn't you?

:blush:

#42    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

View PostZEB, on 25 June 2011 - 01:01 AM, said:

And then  there are these writings,,,im sure it should all be dismissed? Other Haarp Thoughts

Wouldn't be a bad alternative.

#43    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

Good debunking MID!

We can't deny there are effects being created that we don't hear about. Just like with any science, stuff goes wrong. More then likely though, these effects would be corrected and not associated with weather control/manipulation, etc.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#44    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• Music is the Universal Language, Emotions are the Key's

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 25 June 2011 - 05:49 PM, said:

Good debunking MID!

We can't deny there are effects being created that we don't hear about. Just like with any science, stuff goes wrong. More then likely though, these effects would be corrected and not associated with weather control/manipulation, etc.

They have already admitted they are doing experiements in weather control,,,

#45    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

View PostZEB, on 25 June 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

They have already admitted they are doing experiements in weather control,,,

Who?

HAARP?

Show me that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users