Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Lets Try This


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

For everyone that has had at least one dream come to pass. Could you please post it..  I am just analyzing now..
I want to see what your path is with your dreams.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#2    Pezmo

Pezmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Telford, Shropshire, England

  • "I paint for myself. I don't know how to do anything else, anyway. Also I have to earn my living, and occupy myself." - Francis Bacon

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:13 PM

Every now and then since I was little I would have a dream about a hellhound, red glowing eyes, huge in size coated in black fur like making it look slightly wolf like. Well I'm assuming its a hellhound because of appearance.

Some of the dreams involve me running down a street in the dark with a street light lit and I always head for that street light but before reaching It gets me and I wake up sweating.

Same dream different location, this time up on some snowy mountains running down past pine trees and the same happens again it gets me and I wake up.

Edited by Pezmo, 19 August 2010 - 05:14 PM.

"Cooper: Go on then Bruce, what scares you?
Bruce: The self-destructive nature of the human condition.
Spoon: You're just taking the piss now."

Quotes from the film Dog Soldiers (Best Werewolf Film I've ever seen, check it out.)

#3    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:56 PM

View PostPezmo, on 19 August 2010 - 05:13 PM, said:

Every now and then since I was little I would have a dream about a hellhound, red glowing eyes, huge in size coated in black fur like making it look slightly wolf like. Well I'm assuming its a hellhound because of appearance.

Some of the dreams involve me running down a street in the dark with a street light lit and I always head for that street light but before reaching It gets me and I wake up sweating.

Same dream different location, this time up on some snowy mountains running down past pine trees and the same happens again it gets me and I wake up.


Thank you for sharing that dream.. I am looking for a dream that a person may have had but, later actually happened.. So I do apologize I know I am not always clear when I am speaking..

Now to your dream.. I have never seen the enemy with red eyes but, one that is spiritually stronger than me has told me so i will believe it to be true.. and agree that its a hellhound. but, this is just a level.. where the enemy runs you ragged in your dreams.. for everyone its different.. the enemy uses something that he knows will cause you fear.. it's simply a scare tactic.  he knows he can scare you so he does.. the best thing is to always know the enemy has no authority over you.. He can not harm you...If you have a relationship with God then put your faith there and once the enemy sees that he can't scare you he stops..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!


#4    Pezmo

Pezmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Telford, Shropshire, England

  • "I paint for myself. I don't know how to do anything else, anyway. Also I have to earn my living, and occupy myself." - Francis Bacon

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

View PostToolite, on 19 August 2010 - 05:56 PM, said:

Thank you for sharing that dream.. I am looking for a dream that a person may have had but, later actually happened.. So I do apologize I know I am not always clear when I am speaking..

Now to your dream.. I have never seen the enemy with red eyes but, one that is spiritually stronger than me has told me so i will believe it to be true.. and agree that its a hellhound. but, this is just a level.. where the enemy runs you ragged in your dreams.. for everyone its different.. the enemy uses something that he knows will cause you fear.. it's simply a scare tactic.  he knows he can scare you so he does.. the best thing is to always know the enemy has no authority over you.. He can not harm you...If you have a relationship with God then put your faith there and once the enemy sees that he can't scare you he stops..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!


I was expecting a show down with a hell hound at the chippy damn it! .. Cheers :lol:

It feels real thats what gives it the whole shock and awe, once I wake up I'm like god damn it and go back to sleep.

I'm too rational to put my faith in God, more happier putting my faith into something that can be used as a weapon :tu:

Whos the guy spiritually stronger than you?

Edited by Pezmo, 19 August 2010 - 06:21 PM.

"Cooper: Go on then Bruce, what scares you?
Bruce: The self-destructive nature of the human condition.
Spoon: You're just taking the piss now."

Quotes from the film Dog Soldiers (Best Werewolf Film I've ever seen, check it out.)

#5    Belial

Belial

    Devilish chappy.

  • Member
  • 4,414 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In a bag of skittles, on ocean keys beach.

  • dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

My dream last night had me chasing a gang of youths out of an allotment full of vegetables, i awoke this morning with a thought of the irony my dream had given to me.
Discuss please ;)

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#6    Pezmo

Pezmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Telford, Shropshire, England

  • "I paint for myself. I don't know how to do anything else, anyway. Also I have to earn my living, and occupy myself." - Francis Bacon

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

View PostBelial, on 19 August 2010 - 06:23 PM, said:

My dream last night had me chasing a gang of youths out of an allotment full of vegetables, i awoke this morning with a thought of the irony my dream had given to me.
Discuss please ;)


Possibly you will start a thug hunting group, good luck :lol: :tu:

"Cooper: Go on then Bruce, what scares you?
Bruce: The self-destructive nature of the human condition.
Spoon: You're just taking the piss now."

Quotes from the film Dog Soldiers (Best Werewolf Film I've ever seen, check it out.)

#7    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

View PostPezmo, on 19 August 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

I was expecting a show down with a hell hound at the chippy damn it! .. Cheers :lol:

It feels real thats what gives it the whole shock and awe, once I wake up I'm like god damn it and go back to sleep.

I'm too rational to put my faith in God, more happier putting my faith into something that can be used as a weapon :tu:

Whos the guy spiritually stronger than you?


My friend mark.

I don't push faith or religion I just wish everyone well and I am just looking for answers and confirmation...If someone here doesn't believe or even like God I am not bothered because for the most part I most focus on what I atempting to learn.  Stay Blessed!  The answer never lies in just one place you must keep an open mind and look eevery where..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#8    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

View PostBelial, on 19 August 2010 - 06:23 PM, said:

My dream last night had me chasing a gang of youths out of an allotment full of vegetables, i awoke this morning with a thought of the irony my dream had given to me.
Discuss please ;)


First I want to thank you for posting.. can you help me understand what you mean by when you woke up- the irony of the dream?  Thank you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#9    Zeteo

Zeteo

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phx, Az

  • to seek in order to find

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

View PostToolite, on 19 August 2010 - 05:09 PM, said:

For everyone that has had at least one dream come to pass. Could you please post it..  I am just analyzing now..
I want to see what your path is with your dreams.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Background: Because of a bad childhood I programed myself not to remember dreams because they were so bad but every once in a while one comes through:

I dreamed that I was in a doctor office getting my teeth pulled out, and walked out side and there was a lady dressed in a white dress and had no hair. I looked up and said that's a full moon she told me no honey that is a new moon. I wake up

I look a the calendar it see what day the full moon was on it was mothers day may 11 1998. on may 25 1998 my aunt promoted to heaven.

they laid her to rest in a white dress, and a wig she passed away from a long battle of cancer.

Edited by curt321, 22 August 2010 - 03:11 PM.

Zeteo

#10    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

View Postcurt321, on 22 August 2010 - 03:10 PM, said:

Background: Because of a bad childhood I programed myself not to remember dreams because they were so bad but every once in a while one comes through:

I dreamed that I was in a doctor office getting my teeth pulled out, and walked out side and there was a lady dressed in a white dress and had no hair. I looked up and said that's a full moon she told me no honey that is a new moon. I wake up

I look a the calendar it see what day the full moon was on it was mothers day may 11 1998. on may 25 1998 my aunt promoted to heaven.

they laid her to rest in a white dress, and a wig she passed away from a long battle of cancer.


You are already intuned and know what to do.. that's good.. so do you see things that could help warn a person?  never fear what is going to be shown to you in a dream its for a greater purpose.. always be open minded that way you can be taught everything..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#11    Joemama

Joemama

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined:08 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:31 AM

Toolite,

I've had many dreams that have manifest in one way or another--- that is to say, that what was expressed conceptually in the dream came about in a way that remained true to the concept.  I share this one particular dream because of the unusual way it manifest.

The dream itself was very simple and it occurred only a month or so, ago.  In the dream I was pulled over by a police officer and when approached I was told only this--- "Buckle up."  I was not given a ticket, and there was no further dialogue.

I awoke and considered this dream, and in thinking on it, on the concepts expressed it seemed clear enough to me... that the dream was in fact a warning.  That I was being told to prepare, to gird myself, to protect myself, to stay safe, etc.  -And that is just how I took it--- not in a literal sense, like I should drive more carefully or something as mundane as that, but in a greater sense, that something was coming -on the road ahead that I should brace myself for.

A week or two passed, no more than that, then just three weeks ago now, I was out with my family on our way to a restaurant for a birthday dinner.  At a stop light, I was surprised to see the red and blue emergency lights of a police vehicle come on behind me as the traffic light turned green.  I immediately pulled over of course, and while trying to figure out what I'd done wrong, I realized that I did not have my seatbelt fastened as the law requires, and that he must have noticed this while behind me at the stop light.

He was a pleasant enough fellow and when he asked if I knew why he'd stopped me, I offered the suggestion that it might have something to do with my seatbelt?  "You go it, Sir.  That's exactly why I stopped you.  License and Registration, please.  You wanna tell me why you weren't wearing your seatbelt?"  --as he observed that my wife and kids all had theirs on...

"ummmmm..... I forgot?  You see, it's my birthday and..."

"Are you kidding me?  It's your birthday... today?"  He looks at my license and confirms that it truly is my actual birthday and says... "Okay, okay... I'm not going to write you a ticket on your birthday.... I'm not going to do that."  

He hands me back my stuff and smiles, and he winks, ---and he says-- "Buckle up."


That's it.  

Now was that the true and absolute fulfilment of the dream I'd had only a week or so before?  Honestly?  I've never had a dream come about in almost "exactly" the way I'd dreamed it before, but I really do not think that is what this is about.  I don't think that the warning on my birthday was simply the fruition of my dream, rather I feel like it was an "in my face" confirmation of the warning I also received in dream.  One acting as an exclamation point on the other.

Kind of like God asking...

"Can you hear me now?"


#12    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostJoemama, on 24 August 2010 - 03:31 AM, said:

Toolite,

I've had many dreams that have manifest in one way or another--- that is to say, that what was expressed conceptually in the dream came about in a way that remained true to the concept.  I share this one particular dream because of the unusual way it manifest.

The dream itself was very simple and it occurred only a month or so, ago.  In the dream I was pulled over by a police officer and when approached I was told only this--- "Buckle up."  I was not given a ticket, and there was no further dialogue.

I awoke and considered this dream, and in thinking on it, on the concepts expressed it seemed clear enough to me... that the dream was in fact a warning.  That I was being told to prepare, to gird myself, to protect myself, to stay safe, etc.  -And that is just how I took it--- not in a literal sense, like I should drive more carefully or something as mundane as that, but in a greater sense, that something was coming -on the road ahead that I should brace myself for.

A week or two passed, no more than that, then just three weeks ago now, I was out with my family on our way to a restaurant for a birthday dinner.  At a stop light, I was surprised to see the red and blue emergency lights of a police vehicle come on behind me as the traffic light turned green.  I immediately pulled over of course, and while trying to figure out what I'd done wrong, I realized that I did not have my seatbelt fastened as the law requires, and that he must have noticed this while behind me at the stop light.

He was a pleasant enough fellow and when he asked if I knew why he'd stopped me, I offered the suggestion that it might have something to do with my seatbelt?  "You go it, Sir.  That's exactly why I stopped you.  License and Registration, please.  You wanna tell me why you weren't wearing your seatbelt?"  --as he observed that my wife and kids all had theirs on...

"ummmmm..... I forgot?  You see, it's my birthday and..."

"Are you kidding me?  It's your birthday... today?"  He looks at my license and confirms that it truly is my actual birthday and says... "Okay, okay... I'm not going to write you a ticket on your birthday.... I'm not going to do that."  

He hands me back my stuff and smiles, and he winks, ---and he says-- "Buckle up."


That's it.  

Now was that the true and absolute fulfilment of the dream I'd had only a week or so before?  Honestly?  I've never had a dream come about in almost "exactly" the way I'd dreamed it before, but I really do not think that is what this is about.  I don't think that the warning on my birthday was simply the fruition of my dream, rather I feel like it was an "in my face" confirmation of the warning I also received in dream.  One acting as an exclamation point on the other.

Kind of like God asking...

"Can you hear me now?"


To those who will listen you are taught by your dreams and as you progress you are taught awake..  Many times things are revealed to us in dreams because we dont doubt we just allow ourselves to be fed.. and as we grow spiritually we can be fed while we are awake.. That's the greatness.. for me .. growing to higher levels.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#13    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,899 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:04 AM

I've had a few that I think have come to pass.  Another one of mine I call Kaz 2. This below it taken from my dream journal but I'll never forget it anyway.

Quote

To try keep it short.. I dreamt about a boat(a catamaran) on the ocean.. and I saw someone in the water who was drowning, so I went to help him(I was already in the water). As I swam towards him I saw that he was being attacked by a shark, I also saw a very large shark(almost whale size)which swam right under me. It was quite scary and I thought I would die, and I went to swim away but I couldnt leave my friend to be eaten by the shark. So I swam over to help him with the intention of punching the shark in the nose to maybe scare it off. But I dont really remember reaching him.. I remember seeing the boat drifting away and I remembed then taking a white hand(like glowing)to help me get out of the water.

Then the same night(so a continuation of the dream.. I was at the front of a catamaran near where the railing was and we were sailing up to a beach which felt like heaven. Mainly because it was land for me, and the other three guys who were with me(who were sailing the boat)jumped off and were very happy to be there too. It was a trippy dream because I lept off the boat like a cat(over the front railing which I tripped on)and I rolled around on the sand on my back like a cat does because I was so happy to be on the sand where I was. I was alittle embarrassed that I had tripped over but I was too happy to be on the shore to really care. I saw familes there and they were happy but didnt really come near me(they moved away even though they liked me still).. I wasnt quite like them(I was rolling around like a weirdo though lol).. Anyway the three men then just walked up the beach, which was the most coolest beach, and the water was crystal clear blue.

Anyway a few days later I noticed this pop up in the news.. http://www.news.com....89818-2,00.html

And later they showed a picture of the three men and the main one in my dream was one of the guys out of the picture. So I tried to save the older balding one, and he looked just like the guy in the photo on tv. And the boat was the same kind as well. Like exactly. And the boat was called Kaz II. wtf..

Also the morning of the dream I asked my son what he dreamt(so before I told him anything of mine).. and he told me he dreamt he was a big shark who was eating a huge t-rex in the water(he said he also tried to attack a boat).. and then he ate the swimmers. I was quite taken back when he told me this and I thought... you little bugger... you probably ate me ffs! lol. Thats how it felt hey. Because when I was in the water it wasnt like I was just me.. it was like I was one of the friends who was trying to save their buddy.

So yeah.. all up it was kinda strange. I dont know what caused what, but we made it to the shore and they were happy, and so was I, even though I knew I couldnt stay. So I spin out at the name of the boat, make of the boat, and the timing(I dreamt it bout the right time they woudve been overboard)and the shark stuff my son said. Like.. if it was a shared dream, then he was the big shark that swam under me!..

*oh yeah.. and I think they made it to heaven because they were very brave for their friends. As silly as that sounds.

And here is a pic of the Kaz2...

Posted Image

So you can see the railing at the front which I tripped over. I went to leap over it and caught my foot on it and fell to the shore.  :blush: But I was so happy to be on land.

Edited by Kazahel, 25 August 2010 - 02:05 AM.


#14    Toolite

Toolite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

View PostKazahel, on 25 August 2010 - 02:04 AM, said:

I've had a few that I think have come to pass.  Another one of mine I call Kaz 2. This below it taken from my dream journal but I'll never forget it anyway.



And here is a pic of the Kaz2...

Posted Image

So you can see the railing at the front which I tripped over. I went to leap over it and caught my foot on it and fell to the shore.  :blush: But I was so happy to be on land.


I never heard of anyone who had a re-occuring dream of an event... I thank you so much for sharing that information... when you dream - nine times out of ten your children will too.. when you share the same dream and it can happen it's God showing both of you so one of you can be edified or taught.. so in this case..I believe you are just being shown how your child interpreted the dream then it's also confirmation that your child will have dreams that come to pass.  I love the children and especially when they are gifted.. They are being fed spiritually but, they don't have alot of world knowledge to get a full understanding.. but, they can still deliver the message..
Alot of times what's revealed to you is not shared but, sometimes it is..
I thank you again for sharing your dreams as well as that knowledge.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!


#15    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,899 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:51 AM

View PostToolite, on 25 August 2010 - 04:39 PM, said:

I never heard of anyone who had a re-occuring dream of an event...

It wasnt really a re-occuring dream. It was just a dream I had one night that continued the same night. But I think it was maybe a shared dream with my son.


I have another few to share if you like, this one I call Ice Factory and I've posted it before.

Quote

I also dreamt not that long ago that I was another person and I was driving(more like watching myself drive from inside him).. and I was amazed that I knew where to drive because it was like I knew the roads but didnt. Anyway I remember feeling not very good during the dream and I had to get to this place quickly and I was in a real hurry and kinda panicked. I was driving an older(90's)white car like a falcon station wagon(I was Australian over East)and I was in such a hurry.

Anyway I pulled up at this place that I had to get to which was an ice making factory in like an industrial zone. I parked the car out the front and walked in and felt happy I was there and I dont remember alot more of the dream. Anyway the very next day I read on the news that this guy who was 44 in melbourne I think killed his wife or something and then drove to his brothers business(which he worked at)which was a ice making factory, which is where he ended up killing himself. So to me that was pretty trippy because I never ever dream of driving to ice factories in the middle of industrial zones.. and I read the next day that that was where this guy killed himself after he drove there after killing someone else in another place.

Here is a link to the news story.. Link

And here is another I had which was interesting in timing too.

Quote

I dreamt the other night that I was walking on the street with another person when we got attacked. The person who attacked us was short and solid and wore a grey jumper with a dark brown beenie, and there was a few people around but I only really focused on him. There was a quick scuffle but then I was afraid for my life so I just reached out and grabbed his head and twisted it until I snapped his neck. I didnt want to really hurt him but it was the only way to save us so I just did it kinda softly until I heard and felt it actually snap. It was pretty gross and it made me cringe because I could feel it kinda pop.

Anyway after I snapped it I just held him up and looked at his face which went all blue and he had his tongue sticking out just a little.. so I knew he was dead. It was a weird dream because I didnt actually want to hurt him but it was all I could do, so I did it as gently as I could. And after I snapped it I kinda just felt sorry for him. He wasnt english looking either.. he looked kinda indian and I remember thinking he looked abit like a fisherman because of how he was dressed.

So in that dream I felt sorry for the guy who I killed but I had to do it. And in the news a few days later this story popped up where the old guy broke the neck of a mugger at a Caribbean port and then they actually placed him on a bus to take him to a police station. So the old guy was somewhat sympathetic as well. Here is a link for that one as well. Link.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users