Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Game of Thrones


  • Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#136    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 29 April 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Loved seeing Jaimie open his heart to the Wench.

If you think it is tough to stay mad at Jamie now just wait!  LOL.  
Spoiler


Edited by Merc14, 30 April 2013 - 01:07 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#137    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Tywin's handing out the dirty assignment  to Cersei after she had enjoyed Tyrion's displeasure was priceless.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#138    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:35 AM

Looks like the next couple of episodes are going to be game changers as they are back to following the book in the broadest sense of the word following.  Wild ride the next two weeks.  :clap:

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#139    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,245 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

View PostMerc14, on 30 April 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Tywin's handing out the dirty assignment  to Cersei after she had enjoyed Tyrion's displeasure was priceless.

I HATE Tywin....poor Tyrion ....and I hope Cersei dies a horrid death .

Miss me?

#140    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 April 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

I HATE Tywin....poor Tyrion ....and I hope Cersei dies a horrid death .
I wish I could hint at what happens to all three but no way to do it, except for Cersei maybe, without giving it away.  Plus not sure what time line they are on but stay tuned, the ride just left the platform. :yes:

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#141    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

    ????????

  • 24,592 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

I spent a week out of state visiting relatives, so I'm two episodes behind at the moment.  I'm catching up on both of them tonight, and I'm certainly looking forward to it.  Might even re-watch episode 3 just to reacquaint myself with what's happening ;)

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#142    Drayno

Drayno

    Reverend Dudemeister

  • Member
  • 3,672 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 01 May 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

I spent a week out of state visiting relatives, so I'm two episodes behind at the moment.  I'm catching up on both of them tonight, and I'm certainly looking forward to it.  Might even re-watch episode 3 just to reacquaint myself with what's happening ;)

I'm two episodes behind as well. I certainly need to catch up!

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#143    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,245 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

Argh !!!!!! I need it all at once. Just overload my senses so I can explode .

Miss me?

#144    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

    ????????

  • 24,592 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Well I've caught up with the current episodes.  I've been sick for a couple of days (darn flu, it seems is sweeping through my area).  So for most of the past 72 hours I've been either in bed or wishing I were in bed.  But I woke up this evening and just couldn't get back to sleep, an felt lucid enough to watch some GoT (2 episodes, plus half an episode of the previous, just to catch up).  I'm impressed.  I am really getting into this season.  There have been some amazing scenes -
Spoiler

And more.  I am somewhat surprised though, that considering the wealth of material that is being left out of the books that the creators would choose to add several story lines to the series that were not ever in the original.  I don't want to give away the book, so I'll leave that there.  Even spoiler tags wont' change things if you haven't read the books.  But in saying that, I'm enjoying several of the new story arcs.  Quite surprising (satisfyingly so).

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#145    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rockford, Illinois

  • When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 04 May 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

And more.  I am somewhat surprised though, that considering the wealth of material that is being left out of the books that the creators would choose to add several story lines to the series that were not ever in the original.  I don't want to give away the book, so I'll leave that there.  Even spoiler tags wont' change things if you haven't read the books.  But in saying that, I'm enjoying several of the new story arcs.  Quite surprising (satisfyingly so).

Makes me wonder if the producers are preparing for the show to catch up to the books.

Edited by ChewiesArmy, 04 May 2013 - 06:29 PM.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#146    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

The Danaerys scene was one of, if not the best in the series so far.  
Spoiler


You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#147    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 7,818 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 04 May 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Well I've caught up with the current episodes.  I've been sick for a couple of days (darn flu, it seems is sweeping through my area).  So for most of the past 72 hours I've been either in bed or wishing I were in bed.  But I woke up this evening and just couldn't get back to sleep, an felt lucid enough to watch some GoT (2 episodes, plus half an episode of the previous, just to catch up).  I'm impressed.  I am really getting into this season.  There have been some amazing scenes -
Spoiler

And more.  I am somewhat surprised though, that considering the wealth of material that is being left out of the books that the creators would choose to add several story lines to the series that were not ever in the original.  I don't want to give away the book, so I'll leave that there.  Even spoiler tags wont' change things if you haven't read the books.  But in saying that, I'm enjoying several of the new story arcs.  Quite surprising (satisfyingly so).
It's pretty much the same with any books that have turned to film.


#148    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,245 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostMerc14, on 04 May 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

The Danaerys scene was one of, if not the best in the series so far.  
Spoiler
Every season seems to have one scene that just blows your mind.
Season one had a few,but nothing compared to Tyrions defeat of the ship armada in season two .I whooped and rewound that scene ,and then for this season ,I suspect there will be more than one of these scenes,given Danaerys already stole the show ,before even the half way point .

WH00P !

Miss me?

#149    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 4,117 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

I really thought that when Sam
Spoiler
  I so love the acting in this show that it makes every episode a gem.  Can't wait for *snip* and at the same time don't want to see it but I am sure now that it will be this season.

Edited by Paranoid Android, 06 May 2013 - 07:20 AM.
Removed book spoiler

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#150    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

    ????????

  • 24,592 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostMerc14, on 06 May 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

I really thought that when Sam
Spoiler
  I so love the acting in this show that it makes every episode a gem.  Can't wait for *snip* and at the same time don't want to see it but I am sure now that it will be this season.
Just be careful you're not giving away plot lines to people who haven't read the books, Merc.  People who haven't read the books but seen show will still click on your Spoiler tag and find out something that they don't know is coming.  Same for the snipped bit - there are things I'm sure people don't want to know about.  I'm sure it will be this season, but just for those who don't know what's coming, this may not be the best place to discuss it.

Edited by Paranoid Android, 06 May 2013 - 07:21 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users