Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

CakeOrDeath

I have only successfully done TK once, and it was when I really really believed it!

Maybe you suspect you can do this, but you are afraid of the possible consequences of proving yourself right.

Trust me... It's for real.

Go for it, and DO IT!

Edited by acute alan
  • Like 1

I have only successfully done TK once, and it was when I really really believed it!

Maybe you suspect you can do this, but you are afraid of the possible consequences of proving yourself right.

Trust me... It's for real.

Go for it, and DO IT!

Yeah it's really the matter of difference between thinking about moving your hand and really doing it! People tend to want to visualize it happening instead of just believing and doing it.

If you're not really prepared and you build the energy, your subconscious can do some uncontrollable poltergheist like stuff around you and others that you don't control at first. The subconscious is the key and can even deceive your conscious perception of the events or worse yet, it can even lash out at others. In your case, your subconscious probably has protected you from that by preventing it from happening again for some reason.

Just discovering it's real is wonderful in itself and well worth the frustration of learning! I can see why you said Go for it and do it :)

I'm giving up, the power is too much, today I got angry and in my fit of rage I blasted my my x-girlfriends new boyfriend off a bluff, breaking his leg.

So you go from barely being able to move toothpicks to blasting a guy off a bluff?

You've just shown that you only want attention.

If anyone believes this person at this point, I've got a bridge I want to sell you, real cheap.

Edited by Odin11
  • Like 1

My input is who would want to go through all of that? I mean i dont have that ability, and for those who do its super cool and i hope they can embrace and enjoy the gift theyve been given.

but if I had something like this i would sure as hell keep it a secret. No one needs all that publicity and attention.

Humans are a bunch of powerhungry jerks yknow. After all the hype and junk im pretty sure the first thing theyre gonna do is try to make a weapon out of this some how. Hell might even want to dissect a telekinetically gifted persons brain just to see whats up. :l

I would if it would better the world. I truly think that it is selfish to withhold something that could potentially help millions if not billions of people.

These topics sound really nice.

But the only absolute and ultimately disappointing thing about them is the fact that no evidence has ever been provided.

Film every single attempt and it will be curious how fast your powers disappear.

Don't mean to sound rude, but these topics, like this reply, are like broken records.

I would if it would better the world. I truly think that it is selfish to withhold something that could potentially help millions if not billions of people.

I'm curious, tell us how you think it would better the world by disecting those with the ability or be able help millions of people when the knowledge is in the wrong hands.

Just like an electric eel produces electricity and can use it, it doesn't have a clue to the REAL processes involved. Some men have called it "demonic powers" for lack of knowledge and added their own belief systems to the chagrin of real science. In my own "belief system" on the matter, I see people like fish and not fish are electric eels, if you know what I mean.

The eel may not know be we sure do, and it’s not magic that’s for sure.

The information has never really been withheld from the perseverant and true seekers of truth!

Not one person who has claimed to have powers that had come forward to be tested has shown that they really do have powers. Not one. If people out there really have powers why are they not helping people? Why are they not making the peoples lives around them better?

And don’t tell me the usual because the government will get them and etc. Who could touch them? (I mean, look at what the kid who started this topic said, he blasted a guy off a bluff, breaking his leg (get real)). Why would they be scared when they have all that power?

To me, it is selfish if one goes beyond the "wonderful discovery of some of the processes involved" and uses it for the wrong reasons such as fame, gaming, books, or to create a tie to religion or cult. In a practical sense it would be there to use in emergency type of situations. Nature has not meant us to use it instead of the natural method of using the physical body to move things.

I never said anything about fame or money or power over people. I’m talking about helping people.

As wise men have said in the past have the unworthy can be told, shown or given a book which gives all the keys but they still not understand. They think the knowledge is hidden but it is not.

Ah, the age old “you just won’t understand it”. Like I said above, why are these “so called worthy” not helping people?

I'm curious, tell us how you think it would better the world by disecting those with the ability or be able help millions of people when the knowledge is in the wrong hands.

No one would be disected, this is just hyperbole.

Imagine a world where paramedics had TKs with them that could get people out of cars in seconds instead of having to wait for the jaws of life. Or people that can hold back flood waters when a dam or sea barrier breaks. I can go on and on.

How can it be in the wrong hands, if only the worthy can understand it?

I’m not trying to be rude or anything. I just really want to know why people who claim to have powers, don’t try and help other people.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Edited by Odin11

Ah, the age old “you just won’t understand it”. Like I said above, why are these “so called worthy” not helping people?

Because they are at best liars and at worst delusional.

Because they are at best liars and at worst delusional.

I don’t think all of them are liars or delusional. Yes, some of them are outright liars. But for a lot it’s a coping measure. Belief that one has powers almost always shows up in young teens (before their frontal lobe is fully developed), who don’t have many friends or no friends at all. They think their life is boring and they want to feel special (everybody has a need to feel special). Kids like the idea of magic powers so they start looking into them and start trying to do it, and soon their brains tricks them into thinking that they really do have powers. They’re not delusional at this point; the part of the brain that helps with reasoning is just now starting to developed. Deep down they don’t really believe they have powers (that’s way they get so mad when you don’t believe them). We see a lot of kids that are at this point of life come on this site. As they get older and their reasoning mature most stop believe that they have powers, but some continue to believe that they have powers for all their life. This is were I would call them delusional, but only if it effects their life to the point that it’s hurting them.

Edited by Odin11
  • Like 1

These topics sound really nice.

But the only absolute and ultimately disappointing thing about them is the fact that no evidence has ever been provided.

Film every single attempt and it will be curious how fast your powers disappear.

Don't mean to sound rude, but these topics, like this reply, are like broken records.

That's not rude that's sceptical. That's a good thing. I've seen other's films and they are not believed so why would anyone use a film to try to prove anything except to themselves and others who are devoted to the experiments?

If you have the innate ability it won't be disappointing because you have the helpful hints to discover it for yourself. The disappointment comes to those who want to be like a gymnist before they know how to do a pushup and alot of people are crippled in this area to begin with.

People who experienced it want to share and for free, what could be better? But you can see the mentioning of disecting people with the ability and you wonder why there is no proof willing to be shared? I see stake burnings and holocausts too! Besides that you also could lose all you learned to people not prepared to know.

There is a saying for earnest seekers, "a teacher will come to you when you're ready". Every good teacher desires his pupals to be better then himself. Teachers give their knowledge freely to help the inexperienced gain more insights so that the student will have a better understanding than they even have about the subject. Serious students are usually the ones that somehow really know deep down they have a talent or a calling to a subject. Teachers love it when they can help a "gifted" student and they wait patiently for the day to find one.

Internet is a good free tool but just like reading old books or following a tradition, the student must first discover enough on his own before he knows the difference between facts and myths as well as the never ending scammers who try to sell something they don't have.

The eel may not know be we sure do, and it’s not magic that’s for sure.

Not one person who has claimed to have powers that had come forward to be tested has shown that they really do have powers. Not one. If people out there really have powers why are they not helping people? Why are they not making the peoples lives around them better?

And don’t tell me the usual because the government will get them and etc. Who could touch them? (I mean, look at what the kid who started this topic said, he blasted a guy off a bluff, breaking his leg (get real)). Why would they be scared when they have all that power?

I never said anything about fame or money or power over people. I’m talking about helping people.

That's the point the ability isn't majic either.

There are societies which teach the traditions and also test it with others with film etc. It is kept within the brotherhood. The abilities I have seen are not as powerful as in the movies so they are at real risk. I doubt the kid blasting someone too! It's works more subtly but observable enough to others.

You will understand when you are prepared and ready, that's how works. I was upset when I was told that one in the beginning too! I wanted to know everything right away. I studied all kinds of things within and without the formal traditon and scientific theories. After some 35 years of half hearted belief and confusion following experiments in many areas within a tradition, I thought AH HA I think I know what they mean finally! It took about week after that to get a measurable TK result and about 6 months to control it repetively to the point I was so excited and brave enough to showed off to several others outside of the fraternal order. Mistake!!!!!

People who have any type of ability do use it just not publicly and for good reason. Let angels or demons or prayer or something else take the credit is what a mentor once told me as being the best way. I was driven to know and study to find answers and understand the unexplanable things I witnessed and knew existed. I wanted to know the why and how personally and the science behind it. To me there really is no big deal over making something move, except to prove it to yourself and others who share the interest that it is a real force.

It's more the why it happens that's important to me! I'm a researcher at heart. Science will connect the dots and probably amplify its effects. I honestly fear that day.

No one would be disected, this is just hyperbole.

Wrong, even if you just take the example of what genetic research has done with insurance company abuses and fetuses being aborted etc. Things will always become more complex for people after something is newly discovered. You are opening yourself and others to become a guinea pig :(

We're at a point where if someone really did have an ability like this, they could create such a profile for themself and make it so public that no government or other power could silence them or make them disappear.

A video would at least show OP is serious and if it looks legit then we'd have grounds to take it further!

We can't always resort to thinking people would be affected negatively by having these gifts. The world is not all bad!

Edit: Autocomplete correction.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

Wrong, even if you just take the example of what genetic research has done with insurance company abuses and fetuses being aborted etc. Things will always become more complex for people after something is newly discovered. You are opening yourself and others to become a guinea pig :(

I’m sorry but I’ve heard this answer too many times it just seems like an excuse and an evasion of the question.

Like Timonthy said it would be very hard to make someone disappear once they become public with a real power.

But why do you think they would be killed and dissected? We could learn everything that we need to know with modern medical test. We would learn a lot more if the person was alive, helping us understand what they do, how they think, and how they make their power work. And when the person dies of natural causes why would it be bad to donate their body to science?

Let’s take an example that’s improbable but can happen. Let’s say that I find out tomorrow that my blood is the cure for cancer (I know that it’s not a power but it’s like it) and all it takes is 10ml or 2 teaspoons. And let’s say that it can’t be replicated, it’s not something in my blood, the cure is my blood. I say this with all sincerity; I would willingly spend the rest of my life (and it would be long, I’m 26 and remember I wouldn’t be able to get cancer) in a lab having my blood drawn, like a guinea pig, knowing that my blood would be saving millions.

I would gladly give my life to save millions, and I guess that’s why I find this excuse so lacking.

But it doesn't need to be that extreme. Even if the power is small, if it helps people, its worth some sacrifice. At lest thats my belief

• Like 1

I’m sorry but I’ve heard this answer too many times it just seems like an excuse and an evasion of the question.

Like Timonthy said it would be very hard to make someone disappear once they become public with a real power.

But why do you think they would be killed and dissected? We could learn everything that we need to know with modern medical test. We would learn a lot more if the person was alive, helping us understand what they do, how they think, and how they make their power work. And when the person dies of natural causes why would it be bad to donate their body to science?

Let’s take an example that’s improbable but can happen. Let’s say that I find out tomorrow that my blood is the cure for cancer (I know that it’s not a power but it’s like it) and all it takes is 10ml or 2 teaspoons. And let’s say that it can’t be replicated, it’s not something in my blood, the cure is my blood. I say this with all sincerity; I would willingly spend the rest of my life (and it would be long, I’m 26 and remember I wouldn’t be able to get cancer) in a lab having my blood drawn, like a guinea pig, knowing that my blood would be saving millions.

I would gladly give my life to save millions, and I guess that’s why I find this excuse so lacking.

But it doesn't need to be that extreme. Even if the power is small, if it helps people, its worth some sacrifice. At lest thats my belief

I thought that way too when I was naive.

The research system in place is creepy to say the least when it comes to more unusual genetic cases.

In the first case the subjects are quietly taken for research, much like the more well known remote viewer experiments, they are subjected to MRIs, drugs, genetic alterations, etc to attempt to better understand the effects without a real concern for the adverse reactions of the subjects long term.

Similar subjects are put in control groups, some getting drugs to see what might harm, some helpful, and some the placebo group. Even if you are doing fine you may get harmed by the testing depending on what control group you're in, they don't tell you.

Basically, they only want to discover how you work for their agenda. Whether its good for cures or bad for biological weapon research, only they know. Once you sign up you agree to any and all tests and treatments until the case study is done, which is months, years to all of your life.

When they find something really genetically different,the DNA goes to Utah (military research) and to various foreign research labs and even compared to all the ancestry data bases. They start tracking your relatives down to be subjects to see if they have the same anomoloy or DNA makeup. They even trick some of them into lab work. If they are the hospital for some other reason, DNA testing is done by someone they thought was from the hospital's lab but wasn't. Although they did get a permission slip signed when the lab person came, it showed it was a DNA research agency not affilated with the hospital. That tells me even kin are under some kind of watch to for them to know they are in the hospital! Ancestry DNA becomes classified on the geneology research sites to protect an "ethnic ancestry group" from subposedly possible ill willed genocide of a foreign power! Being sceptical I would think it's more likely protecting a discovery they made in their research.

Second case, you mentioned already happens in leukemias,HIV. etc immunities, and some genetic anomolies. NIH and the like are good to you in general when you become a subject with the offer of free medical treatments or observation and even give some cash for expenses. Public might get to read some of the research papers later but they still don't get all the subjects' stories and the effect on their lives when they were put in the wrong control group.

Don't kid yourself that people haven't volunteered! It's a double edged sword even to some people who didn't volunteer knowingly.

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart. After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts. I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

I advise you to get a drawing pad and pencil.

When doodling dont consciously decide what to draw let it come from within. When your subconscious takes the driving seat narrow down your consciousness by focusing on the tip of the pencil as its moving.

You'll notice you enter an altered state of consciousness. All you need to do is talk to your subconscious in your mind. Treat it likes another person. Respect it, love it, be nice to it and ask it to move the matchsticks.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

I thought that way too when I was naive.

The research system in place is creepy to say the least when it comes to more unusual genetic cases.

In the first case the subjects are quietly taken for research, much like the more well known remote viewer experiments, they are subjected to MRIs, drugs, genetic alterations, etc to attempt to better understand the effects without a real concern for the adverse reactions of the subjects long term.

Similar subjects are put in control groups, some getting drugs to see what might harm, some helpful, and some the placebo group. Even if you are doing fine you may get harmed by the testing depending on what control group you're in, they don't tell you.

Basically, they only want to discover how you work for their agenda. Whether its good for cures or bad for biological weapon research, only they know. Once you sign up you agree to any and all tests and treatments until the case study is done, which is months, years to all of your life.

When they find something really genetically different,the DNA goes to Utah (military research) and to various foreign research labs and even compared to all the ancestry data bases. They start tracking your relatives down to be subjects to see if they have the same anomoloy or DNA makeup. They even trick some of them into lab work. If they are the hospital for some other reason, DNA testing is done by someone they thought was from the hospital's lab but wasn't. Although they did get a permission slip signed when the lab person came, it showed it was a DNA research agency not affilated with the hospital. That tells me even kin are under some kind of watch to for them to know they are in the hospital! Ancestry DNA becomes classified on the geneology research sites to protect an "ethnic ancestry group" from subposedly possible ill willed genocide of a foreign power! Being sceptical I would think it's more likely protecting a discovery they made in their research.

Second case, you mentioned already happens in leukemias,HIV. etc immunities, and some genetic anomolies. NIH and the like are good to you in general when you become a subject with the offer of free medical treatments or observation and even give some cash for expenses. Public might get to read some of the research papers later but they still don't get all the subjects' stories and the effect on their lives when they were put in the wrong control group.

Don't kid yourself that people haven't volunteered! It's a double edged sword even to some people who didn't volunteer knowingly.

And here I thought that finally I found someone that would answer my questions without calling me naïve or telling me that I won’t understand. I guess I was wrong. Nothing but excuses and evasions.

You are the first person on here that I have ever seen say that you can control your power repetitively. Why don’t you take the James Randi Challenge? Wait, I think I’m psychic, your excuse will be that its fake (its not) or that their negative energy will throw you off.

And do you really think that I’m going to believe that you’re part of some secret fraternal order that deals with powers. Don’t insult me.

People haven't volunteered. Very few people ever will. Why, because only a few of them are truly delusional. For the rest, deep down they don’t really believe they have powers.

So do you just make this up as you go? Do you have any evidence for the above? My guess is no.

Edited by Odin11

Focusing on one point does help your focusing skills, but there are too many things that get in the way. Wants, Desires, needs, imagination, things you think that need to get done now. To clear all those things from the mind and just be, now that takes great strength of mind. It takes some time. But if your dedicated to it, you will get it. Fasting, meditation, and clearing your mind of all these things will greatly increase your strength.

Take for instance a flower in a field, the flower performs it's task, it does not wonder where it came from or where it's going, it doesn't think about the day before or the day after, 5 minutes from now it will not have thought to itself, "have I been standing here growing for five minutes. It just is and will just be. That is the state of peace we must get to. For our strength lies within our ability to deny ourselves even the most basic of needs like eating and sleeping and thinking, wondering, needing, wanting, dreaming, dreams. To deny ourselves these things is to increase our virtue.

And here I thought that finally I found someone that would answer my questions without calling me naïve or telling me that I won’t understand. I guess I was wrong. Nothing but excuses and evasions.

You are the first person on here that I have ever seen say that you can control your power repetitively. Why don’t you take the James Randi Challenge? Wait, I think I’m psychic, your excuse will be that its fake (its not) or that their negative energy will throw you off.

And do you really think that I’m going to believe that you’re part of some secret fraternal order that deals with powers. Don’t insult me.

People haven't volunteered. Very few people ever will. Why, because only a few of them are truly delusional. For the rest, deep down they don’t really believe they have powers.

So do you just make this up as you go? Do you have any evidence for the above? My guess is no.

http://www.thegeneticgenealogist.com/2007/03/29/are-you-immune-to-hiv-and-smallpox/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3196391/

Research studies come from volunteers and through DNA RNA research

Funny some of those expensive DNA tests for geneology are becoming free all of a sudden.

Government did studies before and after Randi came along, do you really think that would be permitted for their subjects?

http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/homeland_defense/UFOs/968.pdf

This was the 70's when the DOD were first starting several projects, just as in technology do you think they'd share when they found any edge in defense strategies. This was way before gene mapping and better technology. But this is the same latest results?

There are orders within the orders and degrees of brotherhoods that offer passed down traditions and experiments. Not considered powers just knowledge and yes some groups do their own research experiments and they are scientists. Their goal is to help humanity with what they learn from the past and present and become better human beings. It's all about discovering the truth for yourself and only believing what you or the others can demonstrate. Ben Franklin is known for flying his kite to understand conduction of electricity, it was one of those kind of experiments. It wasn't really new. Some people can do the higher experiments and some cannot. Everyone is different.

Our country was founded by some of them (and no the Order is not the Freemasons but one within them) if you don't know that, I'm sorry but you are naive.

Focusing on one point does help your focusing skills, but there are too many things that get in the way. Wants, Desires, needs, imagination, things you think that need to get done now. To clear all those things from the mind and just be, now that takes great strength of mind. It takes some time. But if your dedicated to it, you will get it. Fasting, meditation, and clearing your mind of all these things will greatly increase your strength.

Take for instance a flower in a field, the flower performs it's task, it does not wonder where it came from or where it's going, it doesn't think about the day before or the day after, 5 minutes from now it will not have thought to itself, "have I been standing here growing for five minutes. It just is and will just be. That is the state of peace we must get to. For our strength lies within our ability to deny ourselves even the most basic of needs like eating and sleeping and thinking, wondering, needing, wanting, dreaming, dreams. To deny ourselves these things is to increase our virtue.

I like that :)

It's like going to a peaceful center connecting your subconscious and consciousness at peace than expanding into another higher consciousness outside of yourself. People get there through many different methods, so it's really about what works for you and practice. The hard part is when you get there to be able to shift back to conscious desire!

There are orders within the orders and degrees of brotherhoods that offer passed down traditions and experiments. Not considered powers just knowledge and yes some groups do their own research experiments and they are scientists. Their goal is to help humanity with what they learn from the past and present and become better human beings. It's all about discovering the truth for yourself and only believing what you or the others can demonstrate. Ben Franklin is known for flying his kite to understand conduction of electricity, it was one of those kind of experiments. It wasn't really new. Some people can do the higher experiments and some cannot. Everyone is different.

What is your job? Making up bull****?

What is your job? Making up bull****?

You know truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Seems like if you stumble on one thing other people come to you and it's a dominoe effect to discover many types of organizations exist that you didn't even know about. You don't have to be a member of any of them. I'm just saying studying different philosophies,traditions, and their experiments helped me understand the inter relationships of cause and effect better. Reminded me of chemistry classes. A lot of the BS within religions and philosophies was presented as this is or was the belief of these people not all true compared to what we have discovered but there are helpful hints to the nature's cause behind it. Gives you more points of view why an experiment into anything may be successful or not for each individual.

Nature still holds a lot of secrets that most people don't realize. You're missing a lot if you don't realize that. Sometimes a philosphical state a mind is a denominater even if you don't believe the philosophy passed down.

Our country was founded by some of them (and no the Order is not the Freemasons but one within them) if you don't know that, I'm sorry but you are naive.

Its peoples philosophical beliefs which open up their minds to unusual stuff.

You have to remember that most people in the world are either atheist or theist. They cant tell you about any other philosophical stances which explain reality because they've never heard of them. You dont need to be a Freemason a trip to waterstones is enough to find it out.

• Like 1

Its peoples philosophical beliefs which open up their minds to unusual stuff.

You have to remember that most people in the world are either atheist or theist. They cant tell you about any other philosophical stances which explain reality because they've never heard of them. You dont need to be a Freemason a trip to waterstones is enough to find it out.

Exactly :)

The only advantage is the time savings!

There's a wealth of infomation available that generally isn't published, like copies of old manuscripts from museums and you come into contact with other groups who are eager to guide you in find the answers to what you are researching. May I add a few of groups I've inadvertly come across are people you don't want be involved with at all, they are crazy cults.

Edited by White Unicorn