Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grudge

brittish_gurl

Last night my friend Sadie, me and my boyfriend gary went to see the Grudge. LOL, gary and I were literally, crackin up the whole time to the point that a dude came down to tell us to be quite. To be honest with you the movie wasn't very scary at all. I jumped a little about 2 times, but nothing big. Anyways, after the movie we went to dark place behind the movie theatre and we left my friend sadie alone when she was talking to Sebastian on the phonbe and gary and I ran off into the darkness(don't ask). But then she couldn't see us way back in the darkness and she heard Gary whispering and she was like "Guys, is that you?" And then she was like "Okay, yah that's you." Then she was standing right by us and it was still dark and she was saying something to gary and I slowly moved my head towards her with the scarriest face I could then screamed!!!! She then screamed and Gary screamed then Gary and I were laughing. Like 5 seconds afterward all 3 of us started walking then Sadie started crying and then me ang gary were like whaaaaaaaa....? Then she fell to the ground and started crying of fear then we were like "Holy Crap!" i did,'t think it would really scare her or frighten her at all, but it did. To the point where she was like parralized. She sat down crying for the next 5 minutes and me a gary were trying to comfort her telling her that it was nothing and its okay. Then she suddenly stopped and turned normal again. Thgen we asked her what was wrong and she started to cry again(by the way, she barely ever cries). Then she stopped and told us when I did it she couln't rally see then when she saw my face and I screamed she screamed then eveything went silent and dark, and she saw the girl from the grudge's face and then she was feaked out to death because it all happened in an instent and the wy her body reacted to it was scary and she was paralized by fear. it was a very bizarre night though. I think doing that right after the movie was a mistke, but i didn't think she would buy it at all...... interesting yah? dontgetit.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakezulah

• brittish_gurl

• thebarman

• AliceCoopersGirl

Is the film any good hun?

331990[/snapback]

it was good, but We thought it was so funny!!!! But for the most part it was scary.

Hve you guys ever experienced something like that before? Its really bizarre.....

It does sound odd hun...never had that happen to me though.

bah. this movie was a giant load of crap. it sucked ass.

what do you expect, it had Sarah Michelle Geller in it...

Having said that, I will probably rent it some time when I'm bored and there is nothing else interesting to rent. I actually, still haven't seen The Ring yet, so I'd rent that before The Grudge though.

Got a question though... Was Jason Behr (Doug) good in it? I remember him from Roswell. While he isn't a great actor, I thought he was ok and it's nice to see him getting some big parts in movies. He has another movie completed and is in another one that's in pre-production. Shooting Livien (2004) - a pyschological thriller and D-War (2005) - based on Korean legend where creatures return to devastate the planet.

Having said that, my fave TV actor is Stargate's Michael Shanks, who I want to see make it big as I think he is a talented actor.

This is the best movie I have seen in a long time it beats The Exorcist by far Everyone hear that thinks that movie sucked needs to go and watch some more horror movies.

One of the best of all time THE GRUDGE

Yeah, it was total crap. There were huge holes in it, although I suspected that the holes were probably filled in by the book. Most of the violence was senseless, but hey, they're supposed to be cursed...

It wasn't scary, and I was happy when it ended.

331990[/snapback]

it was good, but We thought it was so funny!!!! But for the most part it was scary.

331994[/snapback]

Are you serious? the Grudge was an increible piece of crap. It was predictable and boring. I left after an hour of that crap.

This is the best movie I have seen in a long time it beats The Exorcist by far Everyone hear that thinks that movie sucked needs to go and watch some more horror movies.

One of the best of all time THE GRUDGE

332102[/snapback]

holy crap. its not nearly one of the best horror movies ever. the exorcist kicks this movies ass. and look how old it is. the grudge was not scary in the least. it made no sense what so ever. ive seen A LOT of horror movies and i know which ones are the good ones and i can honestly say that this was not good at all. i swear to god i enjoy taking dumps more than seeing this movie.

cool.gif me and my friend were going to do that to this girl who followed us around but we didn't really like. me and cody were going to get out the texas chainsaw massacre, get her to watch it and the get my dads chainsaw and start it up outside. she never came tho so we didn't get to do it cool.gif

I really enojyed, but the audiance in the theatre p***ed me off so much. All these dumb kids on cell phones, people talking and laughing...I just cant enjoy movies in the theatre anymore! So from the parts I could here where kids werent talking, i liked it alot.

Apperntly the Japanese version is alot better.

Well if you watched the movie by yourself and in the dark. I'm sure you guys would have a different opinion on the movie. You just need the proper setting and you're set for a scare.

I only watched half of the Japenese version. Not that scary for me, because I started watching it in the middle, the lights were on, there were other people there, a few distractions, and I was clueless for the most part. laugh.gif

And if your not scared of anything, you know you'll end up disappointed. whistling2.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

The Grudge is crap! I can't believe I wasted $7 on it. I'll admit the dead girl was scary looking but the movie was so boring and the plot so bland that I didn't really give a damn about what was going on. Please people save your money.

ha! my parents bought me the ticket since i went with them. they wasted money on me because they liked that pice of crap movie.

i was laughing almost all the way through it and people started to get mad at me.

even my mother was making fun of it when we were in the theaters.

my younger brother kept making jokes

and my older brother's girlfriend(sorry kt) was kinda scared.

but it's all the truth tongue.gif

The Grudge is crap! I can't believe I wasted $7 on it. I'll admit the dead girl was scary looking but the movie was so boring and the plot so bland that I didn't really give a damn about what was going on. Please people save your money.

335691[/snapback]

Yeah, your right. The gruge was crap. it wasn't even scary!! disgust.gif i wasted like, hmm... $14.50! cause i saw it twice... i was bored. nothing else to do. original.gif cya later. thumbsup.gif

I didn't really like the movie, but I wouldn't say it was complete crap. The computer animated girl just wasn't scary and there were a lot of parts that seemed stolen from other movies. I just wasn't impressed.

there were parts stolen from other movies. mostly the ring because they are both japanese horror movies and we now all know how much those suck ass. this thread should just be merged with the worst horror movie thread

Well, probably not the best time to say this but I'm going to see it tonight, but I'll have added "Scream effect" because I'll be watching it with my girlfriend who'll no doubt scream in my ear so it's all good laugh.gif