Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AMA's Anna Nicole Smith

TooFarGone

Hey

I was just watcihng the Americann Music Awards. Anna Nicole Smith went on stage 'bout 5 - 10 minutes ago and indroduced Kanya West(spelling?). Anyway, she seemed really drunk. Anyone else see this?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diebytheflyguy

• TooFarGone

• Graylady

• saRa

Ya, I heard about it laugh.gif Who cares really? I'll bet she had a damn good time!

If you didn't see it you can go to this site and watch a clip. laugh.gif

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it. Who cares if she's drunk? or whatever was wrong with her..... it doesn't matter if she's a celebrity, they do that all the time. For example... courtney love, yeah she got a lot of publicity for the so called "weird" behaviors when she was drunk or what not. Anna was like just doing that for fun and props is all, who gives a rip?!

Most celebrities who come on talk shows or whatever usually snort something behind the curtian or whatever.

Being drunk is suprisingly good in comparison.

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it.  Who cares if she's drunk? or whatever was wrong with her..... it doesn't matter if she's a celebrity, they do that all the time.  For example... courtney love, yeah she got a lot of publicity for the so called "weird" behaviors when she was drunk or what not. Anna was like just doing that for fun and props is all, who gives a rip?!

357640[/snapback]

Not to mention the fact that she was a Playboy bunny! Wow, being drunk is such a shock, isn't it! laugh.gif

Some weird weightloss pill called "TrimSpa" or something like that. I think maybe she was either drunk or just acting like that for publicity. Who know's? Maybe she just likes acting like that... laugh.gif

She hired a trainer and exercised, (plus I bet did coke) AND took the TrimSpa pill so she could make a lot of money being the spokesperson for that when she was thin. I quite frankly am sickened by her. The environment in which she raises her child is horrible and to me, she's a stuck up spoiled wannabe marilyn monroe (and she's admitted to it) and I would prefer to watch infomercials than watch her fake blond self on ANY tv venu.

blink.gif she had a kid!? blink.gif

oy take that child away from her! before its hooked on crack disgust.gif

she gives "smiths" a bad name disgust.gif

I just saw the clip of her at the awards on ifilm.com, she was totally plastered...she seems like she is usually either stoned or drunk or a combination of the two when I have seen here doing anything on TV including her silly reality show...

I don't know if you have ever seen old clips of her before she got all the money, but she was just a normal girl, a relatively articulate normal person. Now she just sounds like a brain dead druggie/drunk...she is the poster child for "This is your brain on drugs"

She may have millions but I doubt she will never live long enough to get to enjoy it...she seems like she is just killing herself...imo