Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those of you who need proof....

Gandalf900

This report, "Video Analysis of an Anomalous Object Filmed during

Apollo 16", is found in the "Journal of Scientific Exploration",

(2003),Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 409-433.

The article contains a still photo from the camera footage showing

the UFO near the Moon against the black backdrop of space.

In brief, this Report states that Apollo XVI commander, astronaut

John Young, filmed this saucer-shaped object moving in an unusual

trajectory above the Moon (NASA Film CL-862).

The diameter of this disc was 60-120 km, comparing it to known

craters of similar size. Thus, if we average the diameter estimate

to 90 kilomters, that would make the craft 55 miles wide!

Nakamura reports that the object "appears to be an artificial

structure consisting of a disc that has a prominent dome at the

center, ... suggest[ing] that the object is a very large

extraterrestrial spaceship."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Engulf

• thepsychoticseaotter

• bathory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a pointer. When providing such information a link to the source article and supposed picture lendss more credibility to your claim.

Spot on Psychoticseaotter thumbsup.gif

Could youplease provide a link Gandalf?It would helpgreatly original.gif

TFM thumbsup.gif

THIS is the website for the Journal of Scientific Exploration, and while they do have on line access to some sample articles - you need an adobe acrobat reader to view them - the specific article Lori refers to is not one of them. That makes it difficult to vouch for the credibility and/or accuracy of the article, but I found an alternate source that discusses the 'event' which offers a critical analysis in a thorough and professional manner. CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO AND READ ARTICLE

Magikman thumbsup.gif

Sorry Lori, shot down again. tongue.gifwhistling2.gif

Gandalf900,

The title of this thread is "For those of you who need proof",but some people will never accept these things no matter how much proof there is.If a ufo landed at the White House and did an interview on t.v. and the president announced that it was real,etc.there would still be people that refuse to belive it.

Tess - thats a little unfair, i believe you'll find that those of us on this forum who are skeptical about alien visitations would be quite happy to believe if conclusive proof was presented to us. I have, so far as yet, not seen any such proof.

Tess - thats a little unfair, i believe you'll find that those of us on this forum who are skeptical about alien visitations would be quite happy to believe if conclusive proof was presented to us. I have, so far as yet, not seen any such proof.

Agreed.

It may seem a little unfair to say,but it also happens to be the truth.There Are people that are unwilling to open their minds and accept certain things( not necessarily the people on this forum,i'm talking about people in general).You must admit,if a ufo did land at the White House and it was proven to be authentic,there would be a small majority of the population that would never accept it,they would have their own "theory",they would claim it was faked by the govt.,etc.

there would be a small majority of the population that would never accept it,they would have their own "theory",they would claim it was faked by the govt.,etc.

well there are people who believe that the bible states the earth is flat and that there is a giant conspiracy hiding the fact the earth is flat from everyone...yes siree, lots of idiots out there:)

You must admit,if a ufo did land at the White House and it was proven to be authentic,there would be a small majority of the population that would never accept it,they would have their own "theory",they would claim it was faked by the govt.,etc.

I'd have to agree with you Tess thumbsup.gif .Most of the people out there say that they need to be seeing the whole event or maybe a very strong and concrete proof in order to believe it,but really that's not the case.I have asked a few people around here about thier thoughts on aliens & they said,"Seeing Is Believing".But it's usually when they see it,they don't believe it! blink.gifwacko.gif They'd use all those wierd & 'mind-baffling' theories to debunk the whole thing,I think NASA's a pro here tongue.gif .Or even though they had nothing to say,they'd still not accept it & quickly forget about it.It's really clear that a big majority of people in this world are just plain ignorant. sad.gif

They'd use all those wierd & 'mind-baffling' theories to debunk the whole thing,I think NASA's a pro here  .Or even though they had nothing to say,they'd still not accept it & quickly forget about it.It's really clear that a big majority of people in this world are just plain ignorant.

because they aren't stupid enough to believe something without exploring more realistic possibilities first?

because they aren't stupid enough to believe something without exploring more realistic possibilities first?

Nope,not that.If you'd watch that documentary about the Moon Landing Hoax,there were reasonably quite a lot of questions that were directed to NASA (e.g. no crater made by probe,shadows not aligned with light and body,how did astronauts resist the radiation out there as thier first time out in space,etc...) & the NASA spokesman did little to nothing in answering those questions,he would just say that the moon landing hoax conspiracy was just rubbish....over & over again.Though I don't quite believe the hoax was there but if I was some amatuer,I'd think the whole moon landing was a hoax myself too.

So with that,I think NASA's doing more than anything in covering everything up. grin2.gif Even the recent case of Sci-Fi suing them for the Kecksburg thing,and up til now I still don't see them giving the whole important info out. blink.gif Personally,I think NASA's crap. tongue.gif

Though I don't quite believe the hoax was there but if I was some amatuer,I'd think the whole moon landing was a hoax myself too.

Nasa has been aswering the same questions for years, yet the same idiots keep asking them.

Nasa has been aswering the same questions for years, yet the same idiots keep asking them.

blink.gifblink.gif Answering the same questions??....I don't quite get what you're saying there.The people (or public) have come out with related questions but it's always left unanswered by NASA time after time,and they're still seeking to know the truth.But NASA knows that this people are only a handful and wouldn't provide much of a disturbance.Therefore they'd just come out with some wierd excuse or a dumb theory of thiers....and the majority of people would always accept that as a fact without giving much of a thought,which is truly sad. disgust.gif

there is plenty of information out there that disproves much of what the conspiracists say, yet the conspiracists still insist on using the same old arguements, the documentary aired ages ago showed that, NASA has adressed those question many times and i'm sure they are sick of people asking them.

As Bathory has said, all the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists about the moon landing being a hoax have been answered.

Most of your answers are here and you may find this thread and it's links useful

Tess - from your post you where seeming to be refering to members of the forum. Of course, if you start talking in general there will be people who will not believe.

My great great aunt on seeing her first TV set (brought to her because it was showing a program filmed in her local church and she was too frail to go) refused to comprehend it.

As Bathory has said, all the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists about the moon landing being a hoax have been answered.

Most of your answers are here and you may find this thread and it's links useful

Thank you Purplestuart for the links thumbsup.gif .It's great to know that the moon landing was real,I believed it too. grin2.gifgrin2.gif But there are matters in which NASA are still concealing from us I believe.It's great to know that we made it to the moon because I tend to lean on the Neil Armstrong UFO sighting theory......but I'm afraid NASA covered that up. sad.gif

Engulf...What was the Neil Armstrong UFO theory?

Apollo 16...

http://www.geocities.com/futureshock2000/ufopic.html

I pulled it up on the hitlist,but can't get it now with this site.Seems to be temporarily unavailable. sad.gif

Hitlist:

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

Go to hitlist and hit 100 latest messages and you will see Apollo 16 in the articles;hit that and you will get the Apollo 16 picture. thumbsup.gif

Engulf...What was the Neil Armstrong UFO theory?

Hey Babs,I'll just quote some important details about it from a site.

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA:Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor:What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong:It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor:How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong:I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and  menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor:But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong:Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

user posted image

thumbsup.gif

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

Ahhh...the refreshing wonders of ham radio operators. lol, my dad is one and tried to get me to get a ham license when I was little. Couldn't stand the course at that age though. Anyways, he had me talk to astronauts one time on it I believe. It was really kinda cool. I wonder if they've picked up any other weird exchanges? blink.gif

Engulf....could you list that site?

My husband and his business partner, years back, had the opportunity and honor to meet and have dinner with Neil Armstrong.I wanted him to ask Mr.Armstrong if he had seen any UFO's during his flight;unfortunately,my husband didn't ask and I was very disappointed.

Thank you for sharing this information...