Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if you could ask jesus 1 question.....

the eternal me

I'd like to see you pass all of James Randi's tests... would you be so kind to do so? :)

• Like 2

You CAN ask Jesus a question. And you will get an answer. It may not be the answer you're looking for. It may not come in the form you thought it would.

But He will answer.

But if He was sitting right next to me right now? I'd ask Him how He fought off the urge to run. I'd ask Him how He had the courage to stay and face what He knew was coming.

Edited by MedicTJ
  • Like 3

Who would translate?

• Like 3

ok... hugh...

i think that Mr randy has made a career of debunking...

weather he actually believes it or not....

in order to maintain an image of status quo...

all things have to be proven wrong....

but that’s another topic...

to each ... we have our own experience... and what that means to us...

its just that...

what it means to us...

i would wonder if jesus would put some things before Mr Randy that would rattle his brain...

and yet he would still have to disprove it...

Rlyeh ....

could you explain what you mean please...

if that statement is open to interpretation...

it could be taken in a manner of something like this...

in this day and age there are those that are learned in the bible...

and in that aspect they would translate the words uttered forth to fit into what view of the bible they hold...

and in that manner, twisting the words that were spoken before they got to the masses at large...

and from what was said to begin with... there would be a 1000 more interpretations in a 1000 different ways...

and still non of them would be on the money...

but a grain of truth would lie in each interpretation...

or are you speaking of translating to different languages so that all may understand?

My question would be why he has to go through a human sacrifice? Strikes me as sacrificial magic, utterly unrelated to any reasonable principle of logic or ethics or justice -- just crude, superstitious substitutionary arbitrary magic.

• Like 3

Mine would be 2 part,because im a ass like that haha

1 Being the son of a supreme entity shouldnt you have known what was coming and how humans were and thought?

2 Why if your father was the creator of everything even if he allowed humans free thought would he make you die for what he already knew was going to happen?His angels according to his book already turned on him,shouldnt after the first humans adam and eve broke his rules he have a thought that many,many more would wind up in his own created hell?

Sorry to any christians not trying to be a *******,i believe live and let live.Was not my question.

I think it would be an overwhelming and a beautiful experience to meet the perfect man that was perfectly divine. That was everything God originally intended man to be that all of us fall so short of being. I am currently stumped.

My question would be why he has to go through a human sacrifice? Strikes me as sacrificial magic, utterly unrelated to any reasonable principle of logic or ethics or justice -- just crude, superstitious substitutionary arbitrary magic.

Deuteronomy 21:23

His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that your land be not defiled, which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance.

Galatians 3:13

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

• Like 1

Huh! Thumping Bible verses that do not answer the question is no answer to the question, or are you trying to say I am right and the whole thing is superstitious substitution magic?

Did you ever call Joseph daddy?

• Like 2

Any chance of mending our kitchen table?

s7276.gif

PS - How close did Mel Gibson get?

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 5

When are you coming back? And do you need a place to stay?

• Like 2

Rlyeh ....

could you explain what you mean please...

Jesus never spoke english, I've don't speak aramaic, hebrew, greek, etc.

When are you coming back? And do you need a place to stay?

Yes, don't go making the same mistake as last time - getting a bunch of Italians to put you up for the Easter holidays.

• Like 3

He's had plenty of time in Heave to learn English.

Being dead and all might make that a bit difficult.

He's had plenty of time in Heave to learn English.

After all, his dad was an Englishman!

• Like 1