Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Strange noises in Canada

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#136    trudoug

trudoug

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• Seeing is understanding.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

At the time 1:07/1:08 there was a slap. Was this done by the video operator or part of the strange noises?  By the sound of that particular slap, it seemed to be outside of the noise. (I think it was done by the video choreographer, am I correct?)

#137    TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

" There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

This makes the most sense to me, our magnetic 'positive' and 'negative' are shifting. Which happens but this shift is happening a little faster and accelerating, as our tectonic plates and core in general is metallic, obviously it is effected, but isen't so drastic to cause an earthquake. Slight friction possibly ;)

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 August 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

Sigh

I really wish people will give up on the noise form the sky bit

Of course they are real for you zoser..

but do watch this youtube video.. it will explain a rather large number of the strange noise vids on youtube

I enjoy'd the video and I agree, but I also agree with Ugly1. This guy attempts to 'debunk all', while his video does debunk the hoax's, I do not believe the noises are all hoax's. There are too many people involved in supporting this, including a couple mainstream news segments where a reporter interviews many people, whom expressed 'unknown fear'.

As for the heavy machinery video, the sound is never constant. The train video has an entirely different pitch than the majority of the sounds.

#138    angelbaby5985

angelbaby5985

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

From what i have read and heard the sound to some sound like the propetcised seven trumpets of the coming apocolypse. After all the bible did say the sound of trumpets would be heard world wide. I havent heard it yet. but with global warming and our current polar ice caps melting at an alarming rate could cause a pole shift which has happened once before. so the sound could be our poles shifting ever so slightly every year. not to mention our core is going through a change causeing our magnetic feild to weaken. you didnt hear it from me but i believe something somewhere on planet earth is warning us of coming catastrophy and maybe one in which man kind cannot recover. if we do recover it will take 50 yrs or better to rebuild everything we have learned.

#139    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postangelbaby5985, on 09 September 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

From what i have read and heard the sound to some sound like the propetcised seven trumpets of the coming apocolypse. After all the bible did say the sound of trumpets would be heard world wide. I havent heard it yet. but with global warming and our current polar ice caps melting at an alarming rate could cause a pole shift which has happened once before. so the sound could be our poles shifting ever so slightly every year. not to mention our core is going through a change causeing our magnetic feild to weaken. you didnt hear it from me but i believe something somewhere on planet earth is warning us of coming catastrophy and maybe one in which man kind cannot recover. if we do recover it will take 50 yrs or better to rebuild everything we have learned.

Aha but what does the bible prophecies say will happen before the angels trumpets?  Dont lose sleep in the meantime

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#140    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

The original post sounds like a train at slow speed applying brakes.  Perhaps recorded separately and played as a soundtrack over the video.  I have tracks nearby and thats what the cluncky old freight cars sound like, particularly when empty.
I'm likely wrong but that's what it reminds me of.
I think applying Occam's razor in such cases is prudent before leaping into Earth's magnetism or cosmology for a solution.

Edited by synchronomy, 10 September 2013 - 12:01 AM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#141    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 31 August 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

No. It can't. Unless you mean a harp? An old out of tune harp that sounds like an old siren played over a PA system?

For you see, the research outfit known as HAARP operates out of Alaska and does absolutely nothing that would create this sort of sound and is completely benign, despite what some like to claim.

Edit: I wish people would stop bringing up HAARP. The same information is just ignored again and again.
The great part about your post is, your actual lack of understanding regarding HAARP. While you are following a common route of the skeptic in regards to the extremely misguided views of numerous pseudo-scientific researchers that try to link HAARP to far-fetched paranormal activities, you fail to comprehend that HAARP in its ACTUAL known function, could in-fact theoretically cause resonant sounds to seemingly emanate from the skies. Since the research being conducted at the HAARP facilities is still, somewhat, in its infancy, the lack of data compiled regarding the effects of shooting ELFs into the ionosphere means that somebody could logically speculate that the sounds are in-fact being caused by such. While there still needs to be data collected to prove such a theory, completely writing it off solely because numerous conspiracy theorists have used HAARP as a constant "go-to" as an explanation to things they don't quite comprehend, is blatantly ignorant.

I am currently conducting research in the field to help understand what could possibly be causing such large sounds to seemingly be coming from nothing but the sky, and HAARP is actually a large target for my research. You see, resonance is a very amazing thing, and sound can in fact be created from thin-air per se.

If you understood particle physics, you'd know that heat, sound, and the motion of particles are very closely related. Hence why heating of the ionosphere could allow for some speculation that the sound is caused by HAARP, whether it is being done indirectly or directly is the question.

Cheers,

Edited by Resonance, 14 September 2013 - 08:42 AM.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."  
- Socrates

#142    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,413 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Just an update on this not sure how true it is. A team of romanian scientists discovered that these noises are the sums of cell phone radiation static charge. When is reaching to a certain peek will resonate like it. However they admitted that some of the noises cannot be attributed to this fact. And yes HAARP can produce similar sounds.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 14 September 2013 - 11:15 AM.

#143    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hasn't this been found wanting a dozen times before? It's turning into one of those 'Rods' type subjects that doesn't die.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#144    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

So this is the thing;

In Argentina a video surfaced about the same. Apparently, according to the original uploader, the sound repeated for several mornings. Now, how come there's only 1 video from 1 location? IF this phenomena is so amazing, why there are not 100 videos of the same city  from different places? Why I can't find more videos about this canadian one? with the same sound from a different location?

Why?

Because everybody can fake a video. I bet the population in Canada with a cellphone is higher than Argentina, so I believe that if something weird like this really happened you would see 100 or more videos on youtube.

Edited by MrBene, 14 September 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#145    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostMrBene, on 14 September 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

So this is the thing;

In Argentina a video surfaced about the same. Apparently, according to the original uploader, the sound repeated for several mornings. Now, how come there's only 1 video from 1 location? IF this phenomena is so amazing, why there are not 100 videos of the same city  from different places? Why I can't find more videos about this canadian one? with the same sound from a different location?

Why?

Because everybody can fake a video. I bet the population in Canada with a cellphone is higher than Argentina, so I believe that if something weird like this really happened you would see 100 or more videos on youtube.

and thats the point made by the guy who debunked the videos, the stories 'claim' a sound was heard across the town/county whatever, but invariably, its only the uploader who actually heard it it

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#146    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 14 September 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:

Just an update on this not sure how true it is. A team of romanian scientists discovered that these noises are the sums of cell phone radiation static charge. When is reaching to a certain peek will resonate like it. However they admitted that some of the noises cannot be attributed to this fact. And yes HAARP can produce similar sounds.
So it for some reason chooses to manifest in a fairly remote part of Canada? Wouldn't it be more likely (if it is at all remotely likely) to do this somewhere there's millions of people all using cell phones, such as New York or London or Tokyo?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#147    Vance665

Vance665

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

View Postangelbaby5985, on 09 September 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Climate change is a known fact but Global warming has been proven to be a hoax. The ice caps are not shrinking. The earths magnetic poles are shifting every day and we know they have flipped multiple times over the earths lifetime. Shifting of the earths magnetic poles is natural and its effects are virtually invisible, this is not a cause for alarm. If you are talking about a complete shift in the physical poles, that amount of energy required for that is beyond comprehension and basically impossible. As far as our magnetosphere weakening from some kind of disturbance in the core, I have not seen any evidence of this.

#148    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,413 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

So funny , now in uk they are trying to justify the noise to be made by a fish. So far we have trains, saws, factories, magnetic field, cell phone radiation, aliens, HAARP and now fish

http://www.unexplain...-be-mating-fish

#149    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,199 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

View PostResonance, on 14 September 2013 - 08:40 AM, said:

The great part about your post is, your actual lack of understanding regarding HAARP. While you are following a common route of the skeptic in regards to the extremely misguided views of numerous pseudo-scientific researchers that try to link HAARP to far-fetched paranormal activities, you fail to comprehend that HAARP in its ACTUAL known function, could in-fact theoretically cause resonant sounds to seemingly emanate from the skies. Since the research being conducted at the HAARP facilities is still, somewhat, in its infancy, the lack of data compiled regarding the effects of shooting ELFs into the ionosphere means that somebody could logically speculate that the sounds are in-fact being caused by such. While there still needs to be data collected to prove such a theory, completely writing it off solely because numerous conspiracy theorists have used HAARP as a constant "go-to" as an explanation to things they don't quite comprehend, is blatantly ignorant.

I am currently conducting research in the field to help understand what could possibly be causing such large sounds to seemingly be coming from nothing but the sky, and HAARP is actually a large target for my research. You see, resonance is a very amazing thing, and sound can in fact be created from thin-air per se.

If you understood particle physics, you'd know that heat, sound, and the motion of particles are very closely related. Hence why heating of the ionosphere could allow for some speculation that the sound is caused by HAARP, whether it is being done indirectly or directly is the question.

Cheers,

Don't presume to tell me what I do and do not know.

HAARP has been on a temporary shutdown since May 2013 waiting on a contractor change. Prehaps you need to do some more "research in the field" to figure that out....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#150    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostResonance, on 14 September 2013 - 08:40 AM, said:

The great part about your post is, your actual lack of understanding regarding HAARP.

Actually, I believe he has a very good understanding of what HAARP can and cannot do.

While you are following a common route of the skeptic in regards to the extremely misguided views of numerous pseudo-scientific researchers that try to link HAARP to far-fetched paranormal activities, you fail to comprehend that HAARP in its ACTUAL known function, could in-fact theoretically cause resonant sounds to seemingly emanate from the skies.

And how do you suggest that the sounds are generated?

Since the research being conducted at the HAARP facilities is still, somewhat, in its infancy, the lack of data compiled regarding the effects of shooting ELFs into the ionosphere means that somebody could logically speculate that the sounds are in-fact being caused by such.

Why do you think that it is in it's infancy in that respect?

While there still needs to be data collected to prove such a theory, completely writing it off solely because numerous conspiracy theorists have used HAARP as a constant "go-to" as an explanation to things they don't quite comprehend, is blatantly ignorant.

Not really. If you had actually done your research you'd know that it's not an option, both due to the intensity of the electromagnetic radiation used and the frequency of the radio-waves used. Besides that, to generate sound you need a large enough body of something moving and HAARP cannot do that. Simply impossible, basic physics.

I would suggest that you need to do some more research.

If you understood particle physics you wouldn't have uttered such nonsense, by all means of respect.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users