Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help please?

sashrawr

Over the past few years I've had several experiences that has left me crying, questioning and darn right scared of my own house. My old house was only small. The first night we moved in, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands to find the taps all running fast, plug was in, the water was almost overflowing. Mu natural instinct was to get help, I ran into get my step dad who thought nothing off it.. On returning to the sink several seconds later, the water was gone and the taps were off. There was only us in the house.

Another one is, I woke up one early morning, to a black figure in the corner of my room, I screamed obviously and had my parents run into my room, then the black mass was gone.

Then my sister, said something to me the next day that she had seen a black figure standing over me, the previous night to my experience. Which kind of freaked me out!! We moved house, and this house was blessed by nuns.

At first I didn't feel bad in the house. Until one night when I woke to a woman's torso on the back wall, it was an old victorian sort of black dress.

Then the next night, I woke to sitting on my bed talking to what I thought was my best friend, the image disapeared suddenly and i remember asking out my friends name.

After that, nothing happened for a couple of months.

It's only tonight that it's all seemed to have come back, me and my friend were at a park. When entering the park, i felt uneasy but just carried on with it. When walking home, i felt followed.. like I was being watched but once again ignored it.

Later that night, me and my friend noticed a lot of flies, it seemed to have happened in a space of an hour, tones of flies. We moved into the one room that didnt have flies. Which we then experiences beams of yellow light across the walls, the bed, we thought it could have been traffic but opened the curtains to my back garden. The lights dimmed and brightened continously. We moved back to my room, as we were scared. Only to have the light beams happen in here too. All the flies have gone now, and we are sat writing this at 7am.. with no sleep. Can someone please help me.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• tyrant lizard

• Simbi Laveau

• sashrawr

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're being watched by aliens, ghosts, demons and poltergeists.

Who you gonna call?

Isn't this the plot of Ju-On meets the Amityville Horror ? ( yes its a real movie. It's in post production)

All kinds of things can attract flies. If your windows are open, they'll get in.

Hi sashrawr, welcome to UM. I have merged your duplicate threads.

Over the past few years I've had several experiences that has left me crying, questioning and darn right scared of my own house. My old house was only small. The first night we moved in, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands to find the taps all running fast, plug was in, the water was almost overflowing. Mu natural instinct was to get help, I ran into get my step dad who thought nothing off it.. On returning to the sink several seconds later, the water was gone and the taps were off. There was only us in the house.

Another one is, I woke up one early morning, to a black figure in the corner of my room, I screamed obviously and had my parents run into my room, then the black mass was gone.

Then my sister, said something to me the next day that she had seen a black figure standing over me, the previous night to my experience. Which kind of freaked me out!! We moved house, and this house was blessed by nuns.

At first I didn't feel bad in the house. Until one night when I woke to a woman's torso on the back wall, it was an old victorian sort of black dress.

Then the next night, I woke to sitting on my bed talking to what I thought was my best friend, the image disapeared suddenly and i remember asking out my friends name.

After that, nothing happened for a couple of months.

It's only tonight that it's all seemed to have come back, me and my friend were at a park. When entering the park, i felt uneasy but just carried on with it. When walking home, i felt followed.. like I was being watched but once again ignored it.

Later that night, me and my friend noticed a lot of flies, it seemed to have happened in a space of an hour, tones of flies. We moved into the one room that didnt have flies. Which we then experiences beams of yellow light across the walls, the bed, we thought it could have been traffic but opened the curtains to my back garden. The lights dimmed and brightened continously. We moved back to my room, as we were scared. Only to have the light beams happen in here too. All the flies have gone now, and we are sat writing this at 7am.. with no sleep. Can someone please help me.

Hi, you have got a couple of things going on here. you should learn to take deep breaths and not let things frighten you, you cannot be harmed by what you are perceiving so learn to investigate it with confidence and curiosity. Good luck.

Edited by Seeker79

• 4 weeks later...

Liberate Yourself from it, friend:

51RPPDJ29YL._AA115_.jpg

Ernest Moyer:

INTRODUCTORY REMARKS

Caligastia, your apostate Planetary Prince, is still free on Urantia to prosecute his nefarious designs, but he has absolutely no power to enter the minds of men, neither can he draw near to their souls to tempt or corrupt them unless they really desire to be cursed with his wicked presence. The Urantia Papers, Page 610.

I know a man who did not like the heavy portent of this statement. It truly disturbed him that spirits might enter the human mind. He solved his perplexity by interpreting the text differently. He stated that there was no comma after the phrase "corrupt them." Thus the last phrases were isolated from the former. He separated the thoughts. He then had the devil limited to drawing near to our souls to tempt and corrupt. Thus he reverted to the traditional and time-honored view of the actions of this apostate Prince.

I had developed a close personal relationship with this man, or thought I had, but my insistence on the literal significance of the statement caused him to deny that relationship. He drew cool and distant. Often since, I have wanted to ask if he ever heard of jots and tittles. He followed that old worn path of refusing truth by the smallest graphical notation, a habit practiced from long before Jesus.

Another man asked me if I could draw out biblical parallels for this statement. I replied that I could not do it with any one passage, but that several biblical passages showed the same revelation, as in John 14:30. Historically, we do not have a similar revelation stated so clearly and succinctly.

Our ability to recognize truth is not dependent on the source of the revelation. It matters not how we may hang clauses and phrases, dependent or independent, associated or unassociated. What we recognize as truth depends on that Spirit which dwells within us, the Spirit of the Father, and on our response to his Spirit. And it depends on the Spirit of Truth working with us. Throughout our lives we may have learned to listen or we may have learned to reject. Or we may have learned to twist recognition into intellectually convenient forms.

The difficulty for that man was his dilemma between the recognition of truth and his fleshly fears. He was an intelligent man. He understood fully what the statement meant. He felt within himself the significance of the revelation. But he could not deal with the possibility that a spirit personality--a real, living being--might be able to enter our minds to tempt and corrupt. It scared him. He knew if such entry were taking place on a wide scale we were destined for true tribulation. He was intelligent but he lacked courage. It was easier to reject the truth.

If this rebel can enter our minds, can other spirit entities enter our minds? Is this a power possessed by all spirit beings or entities?

same Urantia page 610

(610.4) 53:8.8 But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

Ernest's PDF book on all of this, turn to page 70 ff & assorted ones

Real Personal Petitions to GOD

Edited by Ely

Since when do nuns go around blessing houses?

I'm guessing you're quite young and have just watched Amityville 3 for the first time.