Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Introduction

RPM

Hi, I'm RPM. You can call me Ryan.

I'm big into lucid dreaming and astral projection, so you'll probably find me in the Dreams & Consciousness board.

I'm, as of right now, 17.

I produce music, do web design, do graphic design, play video-games (on PC, of course), and enjoy listening to lots of different music.

Politically, I don't really side with a party, but I lean more towards liberals than I do conservatives.

That's not to say I don't disagree with either side a lot.

I'm not really religious. I've always identified as agnostic-atheist.

I did consider myself a Buddhist for roughly 3 years a long time ago.

I meditated frequently and it did me a lot of good.

I don't really believe in aliens or most of the government conspiracies and whatnot.

I'm skeptical of ghosts and demons and black magic.

But this forum is a good place to just observe discussion if I'm not one to participate.

I like the idea behind this forum and I like most of the people I see.

So hello, UM. I'm Ryan.

• Like 7

Hello there Ryan. Welcome to UM :)

• Like 2

Welcome. Nice introduction.

Hello Ryan, welcome to UM.

Youthful sacrifices new members are always welcome here. :)

• Like 3

Hi Ryan from Ky! I like your JD quote :tsu:

Better pick out your costume now, they go fast. Halloween is sacred around here, ever to the Atheists.

• Like 1

Hey Ryan,

You're just 17? That's one of the best, most forward, introductions to a forum that I've ever read.

A+

• Like 2

Hey Ryan,

You're just 17? That's one of the best, most forward, introductions to a forum that I've ever read.

A+

I like to think that I'm a pretty no-nonsense person.

It's best to get the point across now and avoid having to explain myself in the future.

It also helps avoid conflicts down the road.

• Like 1

Hi Ryan from Ky! I like your JD quote :tsu:

Better pick out your costume now, they go fast. Halloween is sacred around here, ever to the Atheists.

Yeah, I like that quote. But I've got a thing for dreams.

For my costume, can I be Zombie Nixon?

• Like 3

Welcome to UM... You can pick up your Zombie Nixon costume anytime after 5PM from the UM wardrobe department... Located just three doors down from the

Grand Inquisitor's Office - right over the mezzinine floor...

Rehearsals for the Grand UM Promenade and Pie Fight are at 3PM every day next week... Make certain you come early to ensure getting the choicest pies for throwing...

The entire corps of Zombie Nixons will be marching right behind the Bolivian Monkey Donkey Riding Troupe (so wear boots), and in front of the UM Kazoo and Snare Drum

Marching Band...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Welcome to UM... You can pick up your Zombie Nixon costume anytime after 5PM from the UM wardrobe department... Located just three doors down from the

Grand Inquisitor's Office - right over the mezzinine floor...

Rehearsals for the Grand UM Promenade and Pie Fight are at 3PM every day next week... Make certain you come early to ensure getting the choicest pies for throwing...

The entire corps of Zombie Nixons will be marching right behind the Bolivian Monkey Donkey Riding Troupe (so wear boots), and in front of the UM Kazoo and Snare Drum

Marching Band...

Same as last year..Love those Kazoos...

• Like 1

Welcome! I have got over a giant mental block with my lucidity over the last few months, can wake myself from boring or aggressive dreams more often and probably have about three pure lucid dreams a month now, used to have at least 4 nights a week as a kid! Truly captivating shade of our existence!

Hi Ryan! Welcome to UM!

So many interesting topics and members. A truly fun and informative site.

Nice intro. Welcome to higher learning. Avoid the trolls under the bridge near the library. They are book thieves. Pesky little critters. They keep stealing their own history.

• Like 1