Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1366    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

But not no mo' :no:

#1367    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,146 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 23 March 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

But not no mo' :no:

What the heck are you talking about???

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1368    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,291 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 23 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

View the video I have provided and tell us at what  point can explosions be heard before American 11 struck WTC1. The video can be found at post 1355. In addition, check out this video and tell us if you can explosions before United 175 struck WTC2. Begin at time line 1:25 because I did not hear bomb explosions before the aircraft struck.

It would be hard to hear an explosion during this video. The one I knew of that was reported happened well before the plane got there.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#1369    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,146 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 24 March 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

It would be hard to hear an explosion during this video. The one I knew of that was reported happened well before the plane got there.

Accept the fact there were no explosions prior to the impacts and no explosions were heard nor seen just prior to the impacts and understand that seismic monitors in the area did not detect bomb explosions prior to the impacts.

#1370    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,970 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 24 March 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

The one I knew of that was reported happened well before the plane got there.

Not on the vague time evidence you provided (my italics):

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 March 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

...We left around 830 that morning...Probably 10 to 15 mins into the trip the radio reported a explosion there...
How does that conflict with the time of the first impact at 8.46?

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#1371    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,583 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 24 March 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Accept the fact there were no explosions prior to the impacts and no explosions were heard nor seen just prior to the impacts and understand that seismic monitors in the area did not detect bomb explosions prior to the impacts.
Why do you keep reverting to lies........lol

There were plenty of explosions, whether they were explosives or not is another matter, but denying reality makes it hard for anyone to take you seriously...lol

Edited by Stundie, 25 March 2013 - 12:41 PM.

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1372    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,146 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostStundie, on 25 March 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Why do you keep reverting to lies.......

What lies? Prior to the impacts, point out the timelines anywhere in the videos where explosions are heard. If  you are unable to point out to us the sound of explosions prior to the impacts, then you have no case.

#1373    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,500 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 21 March 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

I think you are confused. Remember, it was Obama who got Osama.
He was dead for a decade before Obama got him. Of coursem we have no body in which to prove that Obama got him. We only have what we are TOLD what happened. But lies come from Washinton, DC on a daily basis.

View Postskyeagle409, on 21 March 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Only to those who have no real understanding of how things work in the real world.

Please clarify.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#1374    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,500 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 21 March 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Did you forget that you already responded to this post yesterday, regen?  This response doesn't make any more sense than that last one and is just proving that there isn't much point in having a discussion with you since your responses are orthogonal (look it up) to anything I said.  They seem to largely be composed of your ruminations and delusions about me personally based only on comments on the internet, but I guess that's what happens when you disdain the concept of evidence in favor of the 'truths' derived from feelings and intuition.  These odd responses of yours may be exactly what you intend though based on your warnings concerning looking at everything purely rationally an robotically; you're doing an excellent job of making sure no one can accuse your posts of being too rational.

Most generally, I post things that require some thought.
If you feel that I have nothing to say, don't read me.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#1375    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 25 March 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

If you feel that I have nothing to say, don't read me.

I wish you had nothing to say as it'd be preferable to some of the rather ignorant things you do say such as:  "That makes me sad, that love is not in your life."  Now if this was a normal conversation and you were a normal commenter I'd ask you to back up with evidence your mistaken assertion here, but you've already said that you're not big on rationality when you can use feelings and intuition instead, so I guess all I can respond to you with is a shrug.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#1376    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,500 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 25 March 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

I wish you had nothing to say as it'd be preferable to some of the rather ignorant things you do say such as:  "That makes me sad, that love is not in your life."  Now if this was a normal conversation and you were a normal commenter I'd ask you to back up with evidence your mistaken assertion here, but you've already said that you're not big on rationality when you can use feelings and intuition instead, so I guess all I can respond to you with is a shrug.

I simply know that there are indeed other ways of knowing things, and that knowing is not within the realms of the rational and digitally copied to present as a pseudo TRUTH here. If you refuse to honor that there are other ways of knowing things, I honor your ability to make those choices. That does not mean I consider you right nor that I consider myself "debunked". I am internally driven as far as what I think goes, not looking for extrenal validation that people will or will not give me.

I am balanced on rationality., balancing it with other ways of knowing.  I did not say I didn't have rationality. I said that I don't rely on solely rationality. Shrug away, if it makes you feel better and supports your needs, I have no effect of it on this end.

Western thinking required reason. But I do believe that that manner of thinking has some serious drawbacks. I have read the philosophers about reason. I know what they idolized.

I instinctively and immediately koew that we were not getting the truth on 9-11. While everyone else was searching for the evidence, I had it within me to know.

Edited by regeneratia, 25 March 2013 - 08:55 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#1377    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,583 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

What lies? Prior to the impacts, point out the timelines anywhere in the videos where explosions are heard. If  you are unable to point out to us the sound of explosions prior to the impacts, then you have no case.
So if people say they witness a tree collapsing in a forest, but there is no video of this tree collapsing. Does that mean there is no evidence of a tree collapsing? :blink:

Does evidence only consist of videos? lol

Are eyewitnesses no longer considered evidence, unless they witness something which you believe to be true, like the leaning of the WTC 7?? :blink:

Here is another witness to the ones already posted who says a bomb went off before the plane hit.  

Here is a compilation of people saying there was multiple explosions and bombs in the subway, some say before the plane hit.

I also think William Rodriguez also says there was an explosion before the plane hit too.

Edited by Stundie, 25 March 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#1378    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,146 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostStundie, on 25 March 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

So if people say they witness a tree collapsing in a forest, but there is no video of this tree collapsing. Does that mean there is no evidence of a tree collapsing? :blink:

It doesn't take a technical person to determine if a tree fell or not.

Does evidence only consist of videos?

The overwhelming evidence involves photos and videos and seismic monitors among many others.

Are eyewitnesses no longer considered evidence,...

Not if they are not knowledgeable enough to understand the technical aspects of the evidence. Remember, you can have witnesses to an automobile accident and there will be conflicts between witnesses..

unless they witness something which you believe to be true, like the leaning of the WTC 7?? :blink:

Here is another witness to the ones already posted who says a bomb went off before the plane hit.

The videos of depicting American 11 and United 175 striking the WTC buildings did not detect the sound of explosions prior to the impacts and seismic detectors in the area did not detect bomb explosions.

I also think William Rodriguez also says there was an explosion before the plane hit too.

William Rodriquez is no longer considered a reliable witness and has been caught lying.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

http://letsrollforum...uez-t24680.html

William Rodriguez

We're not quite sure what the suggestion is here. Why would a bomb in the basement be required to go off as the plane hit? What's the point? It wasn't aimed to demolish the building, presumably. It increased the risk of detection, required more effort in planting and hiding it, careful timing, and yet (if there were bombs elsewhere in the building) would achieve nothing at all.

It might weaken the structure, you're saying? Why? The towers collapsed from the impact point down, not from the base. There’s nothing a bomb 90+ floors below could do to affect that. And remember, the very base of the towers were left standing. This part of the structure is all that remained, which is why a few people survived in the lower stairwells and basement levels. No sign of it being weakened there.

Still, that's another argument. Our first concern with Rodriguez is the way his story has expanded since its first hearing, reported soon after the attacks.

http://www.911myths...._rodriguez.html

I might add that the sounds of explosions have been attributed to falling elevators that had nothing to do with explosives.

Accounts of Explosions

911Myths.com visitor Brandon Wright discovered a video of another collapse preceded by what sounds like enormous explosions (and were described by at least one witness as “like bombs”), yet actually came from metal failing under extreme stress.

http://www.911myths....explosions.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTC Elevators and Shafts

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

I’m looking from the lobby up to a mezzanine area or the second floor where they lined up all the people to go up to the rooftop, and I’m looking up expecting something, building parts to be coming down, because I wasn’t quite sure what that noise was.

But I found out later, when the plane came through the building, it cut the hoist ropes, the governor ropes, of (the) 6 and 7 cars, which was the observation cars.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

https://sites.google...celevatorshafts

So once again, people reporting the sound of explosions which were later attributed to things other than explosives.

Edited by skyeagle409, 26 March 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#1379    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,583 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

It doesn't take a technical person to determine if a tree fell or not.
And it doesn't take a genius to work out that if people heard an explosion, they heard an explosion......lol

The overwhelming evidence involves photos and videos and seismic monitors among many others.
Are you intentionally ignorant and incapable of answering a straight question?? lol

The videos of depicting American 11 and United 175 striking the WTC buildings did not detect the sound of explosions prior to the impacts and seismic detectors in the area did not detect bomb explosions.
The stupidity is intentionally hilarious.

Was there video in the basements prior to AA11 and UAL175 to detect the sounds of explosions?? lol

William Rodriquez is no longer considered a reliable witness and has been caught lying.
No he hasn't, his character has been assinated by internet warriors who can't handle the things he has to say...lol

I might add that the sounds of explosions have been attributed to falling elevators that had nothing to do with explosives.
Another load of crock!!

Explosions heard before the planes hit the WTC can't be elevators falling if there is no sign the plane hit the building yet genius!!. :blink:

So once again, people reporting the sound of explosions which were later attributed to things other than explosives.
Another hilarious case of an internet warrior who was not at GZ claiming he knows better than those at GZ.

These guys do not attribute the sounds of explosions to other things, such as falling elevators.

#1380    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,146 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

And it doesn't take a genius to work out that if people heard an explosion, they heard an explosion.....

On the contrary, they heard what they thought were explosions, and once again, not even demolition experts in the area at that time heard any explosions, which jives with the fact that seismic monitors in the area didn't detect bomb explosions either.

Are you intentionally ignorant and incapable of answering a straight question??

I know when someone fails to understand what is presented to them so I reply in kind. You see, it is like this: I have been in war to know what a real bomb explosion sounds like and what I saw and heard in the WTC videos did not depict bomb explosions at all.

Was there video in the basements prior to AA11 and UAL175 to detect the sounds of explosions??

Seismic detectors detected the collapse of the WTC buildings but did not detect bomb explosions and there is no sound of bomb explosions in any 911 video. And as I have said before, you can have a number of witnesses to an automobile accident and in most cases, their accounts will not agree with one another.

Eyewitness accounts are not as reliable as you think, especially from those who are not knowledgeable enough to understand the nature of what they heard or saw.

Edited by skyeagle409, 26 March 2013 - 01:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users