Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pagans I need help

Grandpa Greenman

I am in the hospital. I can't walk. My MS has really nailed me. I need healing energy to get back on me feet. I miss you guys I haven't been able to get to a computer until now. It is very hard to type because I am really doped up on pain med. got to go now nurse has come in.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Grandpa Greenman

• Firien

• The Raven

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds more like you are imprisoned and need somebody to jump in and rescue you from the materialist hospital where doctors are torturing you.

Healing energy is really pretty useless through the internet so...

Darkwind, I am sorry your MS has put you in the hospital..I am thinking of you..hope you wll recover soon and come back to us. original.gif blessed be friend. I am glad you were able to get here to leave a message.

Yeah, healing energy...That's what you need. Forget all that new fangled...you know...medicine..and...treatment...and...stuff tongue.gif

I am not a pagan but I hope you will receive the energy and strength needed to get through this soon. original.gif

Yeah, healing energy...That's what you need. Forget all that new fangled...you know...medicine..and...treatment...and...stuff tongue.gif

436249[/snapback]

Bah... if the healing energy helps him hold faith that he's healing with the meds and stuff... why puupuu all over it?

*hugs Darkwind* Get better soon mate and get bank here!

436249[/snapback]

Always remember about the placebo effect though...

Im not pagan but I wish you the best of luck Darkwind!

Edited by Stellar

I am very sorry to hear about your MS, it must be horrible to have to deal with it. Although I am not a pagan, I will send you good happy thoughts and hope thT they help...

disgust.gif That was pretty cold Sera...sometimes believing helps you make that final hurdle. If not science, then God, or whatever you choose to put your faith in.

Whatever gives you strength hang on to it Darkwind. wink2.gif I'll be thinking of you and sending any good vibes I have your direction. original.gif

Whatever gives you strength hang on to it Darkwind. wink2.gif  I'll be thinking of you and sending any good vibes I have your direction. original.gif

436633[/snapback]

Ditto from me, Darkside! Know that the folks here, no matter what their personal spiritual beliefs may be, are wishing you the best. thumbsup.gif

Thanks to all for your energies and wishes. I am in rehab now and they are giving therapy. I am getting good care, but the food is awful. There is no medication for this, just time. I stood up twice yesterday. I think it was all the healing energy that got me up the second time. I get tired quick and I will post when I can.

Blessings for all of you.

Darkwind original.gif

I wish you the best of luck Darkwind. I remember my stay at the hospital. It was not nice at all no.gif .

Brightest Blessings DarkWind!

I will light a candle for you tonight and send energy.

Start breathing in Green and breath out black.

Imagine your white cells as an army marching towards the

enemy in your body and destroying it.

Imagine yourself as a warrior with your shield up

and sword in hand.

Imagine slaughtering your enemy and do this over and

over till you 'know' he's defeated!

I will counsel with "Lady of the Mists" and she will send

energy as well.

hold to the vision of the Great White Light!

so mote it be!

Thanks to all for your energies and wishes.  I am in rehab now and they are giving therapy.  I am getting good care, but the food is awful.  There is no medication for this, just time.  I stood up twice yesterday.  I think it was all the healing energy that got me up the second time.  I get tired quick and I will post when I can.

Blessings for all of you. 

Darkwind  original.gif

437665[/snapback]

Hi Darkwind,

Energy coming your way. original.gif

Also, you may want to check on your vitamin B12 levels, I know someone who was diagnosed with MS, and many of her symptoms turned out to be from a severe B12 deficiency.

Feel Better,

John M

He's asking the pagans that frequent to boards... not calling everyone pagans...

and what does that have to do with hypocrates?

This is terrible news. I hope you get better soon, and I know the mighty in the Aesir and Vanir/Vanas will cradle you in their arms from all harm... thumbsup.gif

Nothing more to say, but, GET WELL SOON.

http://www.aan.com/press/press/index.cfm?f...iew&release=143

http://www.cogforlife.org/adultMS.htm

Speak to you're Doctor or something about Using Stem Cells. I know there has been plenty of research and trials done, Mabey you can find out some more info on it, if you already havnt.

I have no idea how much the research have changed or how effective it is, its been around 2 - 3 years.

So there might be more advanced methods now

heres another site i found http://www.msa-sea.org/Medical/Research/StemCells.htm

EDIT:

ahhh I found some more updated info here

Geron announces stem cell advances in treating spinal cord injury and MS

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange...d/msg00678.html You may wanna check out this

Edited by whoa182

glad you are feeling better Darkwind. Keep us posted how you are doing. blessed be.

Hello Darkwind,

I am sending you some healing energy. I am not a pagan, but I hope it helps.

Get well!

WW