Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to guide skeptic people to be religious?

Transform

wacko.gif

How religious people here can guide skeptic people to become religious and believe in "God" exist.If not no.gif

"The next very large group of abiding ghosts are the souls who during life did not believe in God and therefore had no-one to go to after death. They thought that life finishes in the grave, after which all that awaits is the abyss, nothingness."

If u people don't guide them,they will be staying in the earth to become ghosts and distrubs u,ur families,friends ,childrens etc. no.gifno.gif

So pls write ur theories here to convince them to believe in "God".Or show any miracle here to convince them. tongue.giftongue.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mad Manfred

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Bizeebutt

• Richdog

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think God as anything to do with this. The afterlife is described differently by people all around the world, and God is not always in the picture.

If afterlife is real, and ghost are real. They yes it is a possibility that when they die, since they think there is nothing, they might be stucked as a ghost.

But the truth is, there is no way we can prove we have a soul and that ghost exist or that they would be stuck because of this reason. No proof, no skeptic will believe.

The only thing that could happen is that they become open to the idea that perhaps there could be an afterlife, perhaps there is a God and that they will only truly know when thy die. That way it would give the realm of posbility a bit more chance. If ever there is indeed an afterlife, when they get there, since they are open to the idea, they might see it.

But if there is no aftelife, at least they gave it the benefit of the doubt happy.gif

That is as far as it can go I think, unless something radical happens in their lifes and they suddenly change camp. But you nor me will be doing that. No words can change their mind, only true experience.

The only way I see myself believing in your god is if he came down from the sky, sat in my lap and did some party tricks, ie water to wine, a coin to a dove, that kind of crap.

Even then I doubt I'd be willing to accept your god...unless of course he stood up, shoved his head between his legs, kissed his own **** and begged forgiveness for three thousand years of atrocities commited in his name.

PS. try to be a little less ignorant of other peoples beliefs. There are hundreds of other religions, why are you so arrogant to think yours is the correct one? Take your little recruitment booth and your god elsewhere.

Just a note:

Jesus told his disciples to go and spread the Gospel....He also said if they reject it, then so be it. He never said to cram it down their throats. He never said Ok, folks, this is how to make them believe. He just said tell the good news that He has risen.

The only way I see myself believing in your god is if he came down from the sky, sat in my lap and did some party tricks, ie water to wine, a coin to a dove, that kind of crap.

Even Thomas said he wouldn't believe until he put his fingers in the holes in Jesus' hands.

Even then I doubt I'd be willing to accept your god...unless of course he stood up, shoved his head between his legs, kissed his own **** and begged forgiveness for three thousand years of atrocities commited in his name.

PS. try to be a little less ignorant of other peoples beliefs. There are hundreds of other religions, why are you so arrogant to think yours is the correct one? Take your little recruitment booth and your god elsewhere.

Don't preach to anyone else about being 'less ignorant of other people's beliefs' while making such ignorant statements as the one above.^

Don't preach to anyone else about being 'less ignorant of other people's beliefs' while making such ignorant statements as the one above.^

439127[/snapback]

Oh I see...there haven't been any atrocities committed in the name of your god. My bad. Very ignorant of me.

Transform, leave them be. Everyone has their right to believe what they want, or not to believe at all. If that's what you believe, pray for them then, but repect the choice that everyone can make for them selves.

wacko.gif

How religious people here can guide skeptic people to become religious and believe in "God" exist.If not no.gif

"The next very large group of abiding ghosts are the souls who during life did not believe in God and therefore had no-one to go to after death. They thought that life finishes in the grave, after which all that awaits is the abyss, nothingness."

If u people don't guide them,they will be staying in the earth to become ghosts and distrubs u,ur families,friends ,childrens etc. no.gif  no.gif

So pls write ur theories here to convince them to believe in "God".Or show any miracle here to convince them. tongue.gif  tongue.gif

439098[/snapback]

Please PLEASE don't post things like this unless you wish to incite severe flaming. I am not religious. I don't believe in God. yet I believe in spirituality and the afterlife, as do others in my family. And if you think that anyone who doesn't believe in God will be a ghost doomed to wander the Earth forever you are severely misguided.

Mods PLEASE close this thread... you know how it's gonna turn out... it's nothing more than a flame-bait. Pious and arrogant.

wacko.gif

If u people don't guide them,they will be staying in the earth to become ghosts and distrubs u,ur families,friends ,childrens etc. no.gif  no.gif

So pls write ur theories here to convince them to believe in "God".Or show any miracle here to convince them. tongue.gif  tongue.gif

439098[/snapback]

Ok, you're missing something very important. We skeptics don't believe in god. We don't believe in Heaven. Therefore... we don't believe that when we die we will go to heaven. There is no convincing us of this.

As for WHY we do not believe in god, check this link out to a thread I started.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=28449

Please do not assume that you know definitively that your beliefs are the right beliefs. I personally believe that you are misled, but I dont try to convince you to stop believing in god. I only try to show scientific evidence that there is indeed a possibility that no god exists at all.

Ah yes, the old stand by:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

We're just not thirsty original.gif

Edited by Bizeebutt

Its not our responsibility to make people believe.

Just to tell them about what to believe. original.gif

Edited by Norman

Transform, leave them be. Everyone has their right to believe what they want, or not to believe at all. If that's what you believe, pray for them then, but  repect the choice that everyone can make for them selves.

439153[/snapback]

Thank you original.gif

Its not our responsibility to make people believe.

Just to tell them about what to believe.  original.gif

439167[/snapback]

It's this kind of ignorance, CatAstrofix, that really rile Atheists up rolleyes.gif Which is why you'll see us defending our beliefs with such ferosity so quickly.

So pls write ur theories here to convince them to believe in "God".Or show any miracle here to convince them.

We can't allow threads aimed solely at pushing a certain religion or belief system on others. People believe what they want to believe, and it's not up to you to make them believe otherwise.