Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you belive in todays message from angels & God

ThePortal

Do you belive in todays message from angels & God  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you belive in todays message from angels & God

• yes (I am religious)
    • yes (not religious)
    • not sure (I am religious)
    • not sure (not religious)
    • no (I am religious)
    • no (not religious)

I was always curious about this.

Since the beginning of times we had prophets and people claiming to speak to angels and God.

From this we saw the dawn of many religions.

How do people feel about these people in this generation. There is plenty of them around, prophets and channelers that claim to receive messages from angels and God.

Do you believe them or not? and why?

p.s. I hope I did not offend anyone by putting religious or not beside the choice. I thought it was necessary since religious people already believed in ancient prophets, where non religious dont necesseraly.

try to keep it civil, it would be a shame if it would become lock happy.gif Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q-La

• ThePortal

• LuQy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The message of salvation and the coming end of the world (or one's physical life) is saturated in the air after 2000 years of evangelization and that the bible is available in most book stores and on the internet. I just don't see the need of anything new and radical that would take a traditional prophet figure to bring about. I generally don't believe in people who think shouting will help mellow.gif .

I'm not surfing for long so I can't give you a lengthy reply but to be honest I do believe the prophets of the past did exist to deliver god's message. They undoubtedly performed many miracles through gods will which till this day have been stuck with us and have withstood the challenge of time, most recognisible would be the holy book of Islam that has not changed at all. There have been many stories of Angels, Gabriel is the most common one to deliver gods messages to the prophets. We all know about the miracles of Moses, Noah, David, Abraham, Jesus, Muhammed (peace be upon them) BUT I somehow doubt there are any people who can perform such miracles nowadays. The only person that would be able to perform such miraculous feats will be Dajjal or the Anti-Christ... Anyway I gotta shoot now so ciao original.gif