Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemtrails in Switzerland

OverSword

Great pictures that some here will no doubt blow off. Please note the final picture is a chemical analysis.

Here is the link

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Great pictures that some here will no doubt blow off. Please note the final picture is a chemical analysis.

Here is the link

Dont drink your beer in the Hot tub and leave the cans in it for a month !

:tu:

• Like 1

Have you a methodology that allows you to determine the source of the aluminum?

You have no evidence as to the source of the material....

eta...when in the world is one of these chemmies going to go up and take DIRECT samples?

Edited by mrbusdriver
  • Like 1

Valais is most likely in the flight path of Geneva Airport, which sees 14.4 million passengers a year. So, no. Those are not "chem trails" but they are vapor trails from the exhaust of the jet engines passing over. The picture with one jet emitting a vapor trail and the other not emitting one is, in fact, a mistake on the part of the photographer. Believe it or not, although they look like they are flying at the same altitude, they are not. One is flying low enough where the atmospheric temperatures are warm enough that the aircraft's exhaust is not being automatically cooled and condensed. The other aircraft is flying at a higher altitude and is therefore producing a vapor trail. Because these aircraft are being photographed from below gives off the impression that they are flying at the same altitude when they are not. If you were to go up, it would be clearly obvious that the aircraft are flying at different altitudes simply because it's too dangerous to have two civilian airliners flying that close at the same altitude, as jet wash poses a real danger, not to mention the risk of collision.

In short, this is nothing more than regular air traffic from one of the busiest airports in Europe and some of the busiest airspace on the continent.

Edited by MordorOrc
  • Like 5

Have you a methodology that allows you to determine the source of the aluminum?

You have no evidence as to the source of the material....

You will have to ask the gentleman who had the water tested. However it is at least interesting that people that claim there is a secret spraying program going on always cite high levels of aluminum as one of the main ingredients in the soup. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Valais is most likely in the flight path of Geneva Airport, which sees 14.4 million passengers a year. So, no. Those are not "chem trails" but they are vapor trails from the exhaust of the jet engines passing over. The picture with one jet emitting a vapor trail and the other not emitting one is, in fact, a mistake on the part of the photographer. Believe it or not, although they look like they are flying at the same altitude, they are not. One is flying low enough where the atmospheric temperatures are warm enough that the aircraft's exhaust is not being automatically cooled and condensed. The other aircraft is flying at a higher altitude and is therefore producing a vapor trail. Because these aircraft are being photographed from below gives off the impression that they are flying at the same altitude when they are not. If you were to go up, it would be clearly obvious that the aircraft are flying at different altitudes simply because it's too dangerous to have two civilian airliners flying that close at the same altitude, as jet wash poses a real danger, not to mention the risk of collision.

In short, this is nothing more than regular air traffic from one of the busiest airports in Europe and some of the busiest airspace on the continent.

Can't comment on the flight paths to Geneva but I know from watching jets waiting to land at seatac airport and boeing field that commercial flights cruise at similar altitudes all of the time. You say most likely in the flight path of Geneva, can you back that up at all?

You will have to ask the gentleman who had the water tested. However it is at least interesting that people that claim there is a secret spraying program going on always cite high levels of aluminum as one of the main ingredients in the soup.

Because it's easy to collect aluminium dust.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-rainwater-samples-from-alachua-county-florida-test-positive-for-aluminum.313/

• Like 1

300 days of spraying this year alone, and this person is STILL ALIVE?? Must be really, really dangerous.

I do wonder what the different colors are about? Maybe different altitudes?

Edited by DieChecker

Can't comment on the flight paths to Geneva but I know from watching jets waiting to land at seatac airport and boeing field that commercial flights cruise at similar altitudes all of the time. You say most likely in the flight path of Geneva, can you back that up at all?

Geneva is located to the northwest of most of Valais so it could be aircraft coming from the south to land from the north on either of the airport's two runways. Additionally, and I forgot to mention this in my initial post, is that the flights could be to other airports in Switzerland like Zurich or Basel. Additionally, most of the aircraft could be civilian and private jet aircraft traversing Swiss airspace from southern and southwestern Europe to destinations in northern and eastern Europe. As Switzerland sits within a central location on the continent, it wouldn't surprise me that a large number of aircraft fly over Valais every day.

Commercial aircraft cruise at similar altitudes when coming into land and taking off or are in holding patterns. The fact remains that a jet flying at a high altitude will produce a vapor trail whereas a jet at a lower altitude won't.

• Like 2

300 days of spraying this year alone, and this person is STILL ALIVE?? Must be really, really dangerous.

I do wonder what the different colors are about? Maybe different altitudes?

It could be anything. Different fuel mixtures perhaps. Sunlight reflecting in a different manner. Perhaps something like anti-freeze in the fuel. I dunno. I'm not an aircraft expert.

• Like 1

. The fact remains that a jet flying at a high altitude will produce a vapor trail whereas a jet at a lower altitude won't.

i don't buy into the whole chemtrail nonsense, but you gotta give it to the OP that there is a Picture in his link that Shows two planes,

they seem to be flying at nearly the same height, while one causes trails and the other doesn't.

But yeah....that could have several (sane) reasons....

People are aware that Switzerland is the crossroads of Europe, so there'd be bound to be planes going back & forth, at varying altitudes, all the time, and that there are usually rather strong and varying winds at varying altitudes, so if something very light like liquid or powder was released at high altitude, one place it would not come to earth would be directly beneath where it was released? So if this some plot to (say) poison Europe's water supplies by poisoning Switzerland's lakes, a much more effective way of doing it would be to do it from very low altitude, like with cropdusters?

• Like 1

So if this some plot to (say) poison Europe's water supplies by poisoning Switzerland's lakes, a much more effective way of doing it would be to do it from very low altitude, like with cropdusters?

Even easier, do it with a boat.

• Like 2

People are aware that Switzerland is the crossroads of Europe, so there'd be bound to be planes going back & forth, at varying altitudes, all the time, and that there are usually rather strong and varying winds at varying altitudes, so if something very light like liquid or powder was released at high altitude, one place it would not come to earth would be directly beneath where it was released? So if this some plot to (say) poison Europe's water supplies by poisoning Switzerland's lakes, a much more effective way of doing it would be to do it from very low altitude, like with cropdusters?

Or simply release it directly into the water supply. Without the need for aircraft.

i don't buy into the whole chemtrail nonsense, but you gotta give it to the OP that there is a Picture in his link that Shows two planes,

they seem to be flying at nearly the same height, while one causes trails and the other doesn't.

But yeah....that could have several (sane) reasons....

It's about perspective. You look up at two aircraft flying and on average, they look like they are flying at the same height but they are not. The mere fact that people think exhaust fumes condensing at high altitude are chemicals being sprayed out of an aircraft is nonsensical enough.

• Like 4

Please note the final picture is a chemical analysis.

Here is the link

From the link:

...in June I had rainwater that accumulated on my jacuzzi cover analyzed and guess what I found…among

other things 38mg/liter of aluminium…that is 38’000 microgram/liter!!! Normal acceptable amounts found in rainwater

are between 10 and 1200 micrograms!!!! YOU DO THE MATH!

One of the main counter arguments against the chemtrail hypothesis was always missing lab analysis reports those may

back the general claim and now we have a report. But the report does not confirm that aluminium agents are getting distributed

by aircrafts. The water analysis report, if not deliberate manipulated by the publisher, made by the INTERLABOR Belp AG is a

standard test (element screening, 70 elements) that can be ordered by everone who is willing and/or able to pay 295CHF for.

Even If the AL values are correctly displayed there is no proof that this volume was present in the "falling" rain samples in this

proportion.

As the author stated, the water samples were taken out of a (outdoor) jacuzzi where rain samples accumulated but there is no

information about the period of time the samples accumulated and so the option is given that the AL amount equivalent raised

just due to evaporation by the water in the jacuzzi. The 2nd option is that the test samples were manipulated by the client in

advance to the test with the aim to feed the chemtrailer community with "new arguments" and to get their homepages with the

donation buttons clicked more frequently in future.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

You will have to ask the gentleman who had the water tested. However it is at least interesting that people that claim there is a secret spraying program going on always cite high levels of aluminum as one of the main ingredients in the soup.

I find it more interesting that those who claim there is a secret spraying program never bother to collect samples FROM the trails, seem content with samples collected at ground level (where it is not only possible to be contaminated from local sources but likely) and are surprised when they find one of the most common elements on Earth.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 1

From the link:

One of the main counter arguments against the chemtrail hypothesis was always missing lab analysis reports those may

back the general claim and now we have a report. But the report does not confirm that aluminium agents are getting distributed

by aircrafts. The water analysis report, if not deliberate manipulated by the publisher, made by the INTERLABOR Belp AG is a

standard test (element screening, 70 elements) that can be ordered by everone who is willing and/or able to pay 295CHF for.

Even If the AL values are correctly displayed there is no proof that this volume was present in the "falling" rain samples in this

proportion.

As the author stated, the water samples were taken out of a (outdoor) jacuzzi where rain samples accumulated but there is no

information about the period of time the samples accumulated and so the option is given that the AL amount equivalent raised

just due to evaporation by the water in the jacuzzi. The 2nd option is that the test samples were manipulated by the client in

advance to the test with the aim to feed the chemtrailer community with "new arguments" and to get their homepages with the

An outdoor jacuzzi that likely has aluminum in its pipes

• Like 1

I have to add point #3:

There is no evidence that the analysis report is in relation to the authors claim and/or to the author. The report may be a real one

but the analysis might be related to a total different issue and to a purchaser other than the author.

I find it more interesting that those who claim there is a secret spraying program never bother to collect samples FROM the trails, seem content with samples collected at ground level (where it is not only possible to be contaminated from local sources but likely) and are surprised when they find one of the most common elements on Earth.

I see the same things over where I live on a regular basis (every day in fact). So far, I've been more affected by the pollen released from the surrounding pine trees that these supposed poisons or mind control drugs or whatever people claim is sprayed out of the back of civilian airliners. The city where I live is in a central location also so I can easily orientated where the aircraft is coming from and possibly guess where it is heading to.

Man I miss Don Ross,or Bob Ross you know the painter? He would just turn these contrails into Fluffy clouds ! There see ,how pretty !

• Like 3

Chemtrails are, by far, the most ridiculous CT ever invented. Here are chemtrail sprayers frighting it out over Europe in WWII. Both sides mind you.

mz4ebdbe91.jpg

Please explain how tiny WWII fighter of WWII vintage carried enough spray material to leave all these trails?

topcoverphotow.jpg

"Oh my, some are spraying and some aren't!" Ignorant fools too lazy to even look up what a freakin' contrail is. WWII again BTW, I figure I better spell it out for the mouth breathers that believe this stuff.

B-17_Flying_Fortress.jpg

Must be some new fangled sprayers. Amazing how dedicated these people are to do this during a world war. :no:

BTW, what kind of an IDIOT takes a water sample from his hot tub and figures that represents anything other than the freakin' hot tub loaded with chemicals and people's deodorant and suntan oils etc.???? Were there traces of semen in there as well? :blush:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 9

Man I miss Don Ross,or Bob Ross you know the painter? He would just turn these contrails into Fluffy clouds ! There see ,how pretty !

Bob "happy clouds" Ross...one of my personal heros...(and a USAF vet)...RIP

• Like 1

just due to evaporation by the water in the jacuzzi.

I have to agree, evaporation would be the obvious answer to the aluminum concentrations.

I'll just add again... 300 days of spraying, and this person is Still Alive!!

• Like 3