Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Witnesses baffled by UFOs over Michigan

Saru

Ya know... that'd be nice if some camera men... not pointing at anyone here, but that'd be nice if they would actually hold the camera still, and it NEVER helps to zoom in on the object, unless you have an incredibly steady hand, its better to see the object from a distance to have something to judge its distance, size and speed. I should stop criticizing the video because if I saw a UFO I'd be freaking out too, but this is interesting none the less. Triangular UFO's are some of the more interesting sightings I've seen.

Sigh. Its a secret aircraft developed at area 51. By the government.

And you have definitive proof of this, right?

Kludge,

what do you make of Portage county?

I saw a tv show where the government. Admitted to having. Area 51. And this craft matches one they said they scrapped the plans on. A month before a simular craft was sighted over ill and st.louis mo

Kludge,

what do you make of Portage county?

That it has no simple answer. I'm convinced they were chasing something - and the same something all the way to Beaver County - and that Blue Book was entirely wrong all the way down the line. It wasn't the moon, it wasn't Venus, it wasn't Echo ... the list goes on of what it wasn't. What was it? Hell if I know.

At one time, I had a copy of the route they took but it was left behind when I moved to Hawaii. Just off the top of my head, they probably jumped onto OH Rte 46 from US Rte 224 in Canfield, OH, then continued through where it and OH Rte 14 ran together and finally followed 14 to the PA border where it changes to PA Rte 51*. That goes directly to Rochester crossing PA Rte 65 which goes past Conway. 224 is relatively straight to Canfield but the rest of the route had one or two interesting parts around that period. Some of the "interesting parts" have since been made safer so the old route wasn't exactly as it is today.

* Highways in the US have a habit of changing names or numbers when they cross jurisdictional lines. This gets confusing but that was part of the fun of driving for a living. :yes:

I am curious about that abandoned car. Was it a breakdown or out of fuel, or was something else involved? How many other drivers saw that object and didn't report it - or did without any follow up? For that matter, I wonder how many truckers saw it since it's part of their (at one time, "our") job to be observant. Greater Pittsburgh Airport probably did track it as was originally stated but back then official denial was the practice. Besides, if they didn't track it, how and why would they have scrambled a couple fighters in that general direction? So many questions and no answers.

It and the Lonnie Zamora case are of interest to me for the same reason, too many unanswered questions.

First. I watched an interview with a person from area 51 several years ago. He said they scraped a project to design

An air craft just like that.

Second if you look at some of the stargate. Projects. Like project yellow book. And the interviews. On youtube about that. The governments are using et technology. Both what they have found n earth and what they were given.

Further more they treadys signed with the et's

That it has no simple answer. I'm convinced they were chasing something - and the same something all the way to Beaver County - and that Blue Book was entirely wrong all the way down the line. It wasn't the moon, it wasn't Venus, it wasn't Echo ... the list goes on of what it wasn't. What was it? Hell if I know.

At one time, I had a copy of the route they took but it was left behind when I moved to Hawaii. Just off the top of my head, they probably jumped onto OH Rte 46 from US Rte 224 in Canfield, OH, then continued through where it and OH Rte 14 ran together and finally followed 14 to the PA border where it changes to PA Rte 51*. That goes directly to Rochester crossing PA Rte 65 which goes past Conway. 224 is relatively straight to Canfield but the rest of the route had one or two interesting parts around that period. Some of the "interesting parts" have since been made safer so the old route wasn't exactly as it is today.

* Highways in the US have a habit of changing names or numbers when they cross jurisdictional lines. This gets confusing but that was part of the fun of driving for a living. :yes:

I am curious about that abandoned car. Was it a breakdown or out of fuel, or was something else involved? How many other drivers saw that object and didn't report it - or did without any follow up? For that matter, I wonder how many truckers saw it since it's part of their (at one time, "our") job to be observant. Greater Pittsburgh Airport probably did track it as was originally stated but back then official denial was the practice. Besides, if they didn't track it, how and why would they have scrambled a couple fighters in that general direction? So many questions and no answers.

It and the Lonnie Zamora case are of interest to me for the same reason, too many unanswered questions.

hmmm maybe you are right...we are on the same page often....I too think your opening sentence summarises my thoughts.

what is really interesting is that you focus on the car! A few weeks back I brought this case up again , I believe the abondoned car is very important and said this in the post a few weeks back.

I think it be good if a few of us could really dig around and try and get some answers on the start of this crazy case....'the abondoned car'....we can come back to Zamora another time.

I have some links I can dig out for routes etc etc...

hmmm maybe you are right...we are on the same page often....I too think your opening sentence summarises my thoughts.

And you know that all the FTBs are now going to lump you with the skeptics & debunkers because you actually investigate if they haven't already.

what is really interesting is that you focus on the car! A few weeks back I brought this case up again , I believe the abandoned car is very important and said this in the post a few weeks back.

It's been rattling around the back of my mind for a while and the odds favor it being routine but the odds have been wrong before.

I think it be good if a few of us could really dig around and try and get some answers on the start of this crazy case....'the abandoned car'....we can come back to Zamora another time.

Well, it's not going anywhere so it can sit for a bit. The reason I put them together is that they have substantially more questions than answers and every attempt at answering something simply raises more questions. I wonder how many different FOIA requests would have to be made just to get the basics.

I have some links I can dig out for routes etc etc...

Cool. My time has gotten swallowed up by a humongous set of required projects that are mostly related to both my daughter's health and mine. The ones that don't directly relate are in support of them. Noelle is my first priority and I have to stay as well as possible to be here for her as long as she's still alive. Unfortunately, I'm going to outlive her which basically sucks.

Anyway, While I can't partake in the chase, I can assemble and sort data which just goes back to when I wrote budget justifications at the college, My boss's boss had a silver tongue when it came to getting funding but I had the golden pen he needed. :yes:

• Like 1

Get well Kludge808 you and your daughter,sending my prayers mate ! :tu:

• Like 1

if you guys want to know reliable facts and etc there are plenty of alternative sites.sites like ufodigest.com,2)coasttocoastam.com and this one i guess.although I'm kinda skeptical in the good way and healthy way whether i could trust this site at the moment.i have many other sites if anybody is interested:)

I think the ET UFO was from the United trade Union of the People's republic of food standards democratic of Andorra.

• Like 1

if you guys want to know reliable facts and etc there are plenty of alternative sites.sites like ufodigest.com,2)coasttocoastam.com and this one i guess.although I'm kinda skeptical in the good way and healthy way whether i could trust this site at the moment.i have many other sites if anybody is interested:)

Are you aware of the fact that most of those sites are part of a worldwide disinformation network created by the UN in cooperation with the alien shadow government? UM isn't part of it nor are one or two others however you're being fed what they want you to believe rather than the truth. They've been here since before recorded history (Look at the prehistoric cave paintings to see what I mean.) and attempts to document their presence have met with disaster. Why do you think the library at Alexandria and the Mayan Codices were destroyed? Why do you think Solomon's temple was destroyed? They all contained documented proof of alien presence. You're a big boy, you should realize that. The Air Force's Project Blue Book was another alien-directed operation to discredit sightings and other encounters. I guess you know by now that some of us here are part of that alien-controlled cover up operation - part of the conspiracy. Some of us here are in their employ to discredit people like you and make you look like a fool. It's part of the job description and you can't win.

I saw a tv show where the government. Admitted to having. Area 51. And this craft matches one they said they scrapped the plans on. A month before a simular craft was sighted over ill and st.louis mo

Yes?.....Finding Bigfoot is a TV show also, lots of stuff said on there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i see lights over the night sky almost everyday but i do use common sense,logic and etc to see if they are planes and stuff most are the ones i see does this mean that everything i see are man made planes hell no!!!that would be foolish to think like that for me.anyway one time i did see this white bright light i saw it for a few seconds though but it was no plane though that's for certain.i wish UFOs show themselves more in the Monterrey county and in salinas,ca the good ones though

i see lights over the night sky almost everyday but i do use common sense,logic and etc to see if they are planes and stuff most are the ones i see does this mean that everything i see are man made planes hell no!!!that would be foolish to think like that for me.anyway one time i did see this white bright light i saw it for a few seconds though but it was no plane though that's for certain.i wish UFOs show themselves more in the Monterrey county and in salinas,ca the good ones though

AS, while I know I tease you (and sometimes worse), I'm going to be serious here for a moment out of fairness.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm a 1000+ hour pilot with jet time. In that time in the air plus before and since then because I pay attention to the sky out of habit, I saw things I could not identify. In most cases when I was flying, it was identified quickly by ATC or one field or another's Approach Control dependent on where I was. For example, I'm sure you've heard of cigar-shaped UFOs. It's interesting how an airliner can look like one when when the sun hits them just right so the wings and tail surfaces aren't readily visible. At the same time, there were things I couldn't identify and neither resource could help me. After a short discussion, they'd eventually ask if I wanted to make a report. My answer was always something like, "No, sir. I wouldn't know what to report." Invariably, they were very relieved at that response. On occasion there was another pilot in the air to confirm what I'd seen. They didn't feel it possible to make a report either. I don't know if it was true of the others, but I wanted to make a report but I really did not know what to put in one other than "Hell if I know what it was."

The one occasion when I saw something while I was still flying a T-37, my instructor looked then said very calmly, "You don't see it. We'll discuss what you don't see later in private but you do not see it." (Emphasis his.) That was in the early 70s - 1970 or '71 - around the time Blue Book was ending or just after it ended. That sighting came down to "Unknown" because neither of us could figure out what it was when we did finally get a chance to talk with each other about it.

Seeing something in the air that I couldn't - and can't - identify does not automatically lead me to aliens. It simply says there's something there that I can't identify, that it's an unknown aerial phenomenon - UAP. Would I want such a sighting to turn out to be an alien craft? You betcha! I would love for there to have been in the past or be now an alien presence here. (Part of that goes back to being a pilot and wanting to fly one of their craft. Once a pilot, always a pilot. :yes: ) However, there is no overwhelming evidence of any such presence. On the other hand, there is no overwhelming evidence there is no such presence. Neither side can actually prove its claims. A lack of evidence is itself evidence however that works on both sides' contentions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of things we simply don't know including about what anomalies can happen in our own atmosphere. This has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of conspiracies but rather simply that we have only scratched the surface of understanding what happens naturally on our own planet. Every time we learn something new, we uncover a dozen things we didn't know that we didn't know but this is how science works. There are an awful of unknowns out there in the real world and some present as UAPs.

lone wolf2, on 28 February 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

Yes?.....Finding Bigfoot is a TV show also, lots of stuff said on there.

Must've turned the TV on part way through Independence Day... ;-)

Edit: quoting fail.

Edited by Matt Vinyl
  • Like 1