Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

smartest dinosaurs?

darkknight

smartest dinosaurs.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. smartest dinosaurs.

• Velociraptor
    • Deinonychus antirrhopus
    • UTAHRAPTOR
    • Troodon
    • Others

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• DarkLordOfHELL

• Seraphina

• Yelekiah

unfortunately my knowledge of Dinosaurs is limited, so I am basing my decision of Velociraptors, on the fact that they hunted in packs and communicated with each other, rather than roam around indiscriminately by themselves.

Go on tell me I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Edited by Welsh Shaun

erm.. you are barking up the wrong tree :rofl:

unfortunately my knowledge of Dinosaurs is limited, so I am basing my decision of Velociraptors, on the fact that they hunted in packs and communicated with each other, rather than roam around indiscriminately by themselves.

your knowledge of dinosaur is fine :tu: and you'r not barking :lol:

why didnt you vote....Iechyd da

I don't think we will ever know just which one was the smartest, but I voted for the Velociraptor.

Deinonychus antirrhopus, well, velocirapter was small and fast and a pack animal, big Deinonychus antirrhopus was bigger, and plenty fast, also from what i have read would have hunted in small groups of two or three, plus that huge middle toe-claw, like a steak knife, they say it could have been.

Edited by DarkLordOfHELL

Troodon, largest brain of any dinosaur, largest brain to body size ratio, large eyes, very nimble, and it was a raptor

Troodon, largest brain of any dinosaur, largest brain to body size ratio, large eyes, very nimble, and it was a raptor

A large brain does not necessarily equate to intelligence. Einstein, for example, did not have a larger brain, just more dendrites. Dendrites is what it's all about.

Hmmmm...ignore me.

...Larger brain equals bigger spinal cord...more dendrites...Its eyes were the most adapted too..

And a big brain doesn't necessarily equate to intelligence. There are people with virtually no brain mass and they can score a 120 on an IQ test. Sip on that.

Well, comparing a dino to a human is not accurate...

A highly agree that a Dinosaur with larger eyes and brains are smarter than one with the size of a walnut...

"Dinosaur smarts" are their senses and will to survive, not how they can open doors and strategize...Insticts and senses will overpower all...

"Dinosaur smarts" are their senses and will to survive, not how they can open doors and strategize...Insticts and senses will overpower all...

But a human can open a door. A donkey cannot. :o

The human is smarter than the donkey.

I voted for the Velociraptor because theoretically they can open doors.

you have Jurrasic Park havent you? :mellow:

any way just because they may be able to open doors dosent make them smart i mean some stupid people can open doors! Peter Griffen for example :D however my vote still goes to the raptor king becouse they might have made battle plans and could communicate

alien :)

Edited by aliennobasoure